swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
v7B which is scheduled to come out in January. Also does anyone else think her head is a bit too small in those glory hole photos? Her body looks gigantic in comparison to her head.
Her hand looks gigantic in this picture...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my opinion there's everything completely fine. That's how perspective works and it just shows the quality of Sachinama's art. I think that he thought about it. :love: Of course I might be wrong. :giggle:

Reactions: Brololol

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
November 23th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hey guyssss!! Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report! We're working on the update for next month, as reported by Rem in the last article. Mainly I'm rewriting most of text to match the many passives that Rem has changed. The amount is truly a lot and most of it's like new. I'm sure that users who like to get excited while reading passive lists will be so satisfied.

And at same time, the work on the Glory Hole Battle is well underway. I've finished about 50%. The other 50% is setting up the cum and facial expressions. I think I can finish this part of the work faster than drawing all the body parts. (Oh, but I must also add more lines for the battle...)

Glory Hole Battle isn't in v7A, but we think it has a lot of new discoveries and surprises. Look forward to it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

added subreddit link

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
I'm pretty certain I'm in the minority, but after seeing that gloryhole art, I'm looking forward to the content with somewhat lower expectations.

Reactions: Firesnake

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
I think it's her hands that look gigantic.
She skips leg day and has those huge hands, and STILL tries to kick people when unarmed - and we no longer wonder why she feels so much weaker when she does XD

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Is there a mod/tweak for restoring her virginity? Wasn't able to find one in the list or through search.
There's a bunch of flags involved and it won't work right unless you reset all of them, which in turn can affect other things. You'll probably just end up breaking stuff. Starting a NG+ with stat reset is a much better idea.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
ok except the huge hand problem, her pussy kinda looks huge too compared to size of her knee and legs which im sure are closer to camera/angle of view, i mean that pussy is even bigger than her whole knee xD! unless she is pushing her pussy into camera/angle of view OR she had too much sex with horse dick xD
But except this size calculation problems, i love the posses and the idea behind it!

EDIT: one interesting thing is that her pussy's size and hand's size are correct compared to each other! but not the rest of body when we consider the angle and depth of view

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
so she isnt perfect..are u? plus i think part the reason no gh yet cuz art is not all done so maybe he is plan to make it different n if not then whatever they made her one hand bigger...be careful tho cuz u already know she gonna make our arms look out of proportion as well

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes