Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
I'm not going to worry much about it right now since v7A is supposed to drop in a few days which will require a major version update anyway.
Yeah I wasn't super bothered about it either. I've forced myself to stop playing because I know it's a waste of time right now. If I get the hankerin' for it before then, it's as simple as me entering a fight and having sex past the 100 cock meter.

May 18, 2020
November 30th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Both my wrists are hurting pretty badly right now so I'm going to keep this short. This is last Progress Report before v.7A, for more info about v.7A read this post from before:

Still working. Last week all Passives coded in, then did a test run from Level One to middle of Level Two. Rebalanced a lot of stuff, added more code here and there, quality of life changes here and there. Would really rather have more time to playtest some more personally but I needed to start writing the Passives text into the code, currently writing them in and thus the wrist pain. I'm not counting but probably almost near 300 obtainable Passives in v7A, probably a bit short of 300 even though 440+ are coded in. Almost all Passives redone, over half of them have different names and flavor text.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
huh, I'm surprised that's all that was written in english. In japanese ci-en it state the next update will come 3rd december

scott89

May 9, 2017
hi all umm how do u stop anal or reduced it that all the emey keep doing in my game . and how can u add abd take away skills if possloe

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
wow, played a little bit of this and just saw you guys were talking about an update soon! so I guess I'll wait to play more until next update. This game is freaking awesome though.

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
hi all umm how do u stop anal or reduced it that all the emey keep doing in my game . and how can u add abd take away skills if possloe
Just supress your ass desire with willpower skill
Or supress your cock desire but, like
You'll just get harassed instead and what's the point if enemy won't cum yet you will?

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I hate it when a prisoner cums in karryns mouth and then she gets kissed by another prisoner right after. gross
If people are right about that secret new mechanic,after nut kissing will become trivial to you. :D :D :D
ps-In all seriousness if it is true,hopefully we get the option to turn it the fuck off.

Reactions: minin

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
If people are right about that secret new mechanic,after nut kissing will become trivial to you. :D :D :D
ps-In all seriousness if it is true,hopefully we get the option to turn it the fuck off.
If we can't there's gonna be an urgent need for a modder to provide a patch that removes it, because the game will be unplayable for almost everyone. Really hoping that's not the new system the dev is so excited about, that'd be real disappointing, but if we can't turn it off the game'd just be dead.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor
Aug 29, 2020
Anyone who has played multiple builds, how do you beat Tonkin on a slut build?

Tonkin is categorized as a orc type so his pleasure bar goes up very slowly doesnt it? Like 1 point at a time slow. On a slut build you dont have the means to beat him in a real fight (Your halberd is pretty much for show) so how are you expected to win other than waiting an extremly long time for him to cum 4 times, there has to be a better way for slut Karryn players.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
If we can't there's gonna be an urgent need for a modder to provide a patch that removes it, because the game will be unplayable for almost everyone. Really hoping that's not the new system the dev is so excited about, that'd be real disappointing, but if we can't turn it off the game'd just be dead.
1606869617167.png

Reactions: MrPhazerbeam
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes