JohnnyD222

Jul 14, 2019
so next version wont have gloryhole?
No, the update in January will. It sounds like the next update was originally not going to be until January but Rem got excited about a new game coming out (not made by him) and realized how all his fans probably sound.

So, to keep everyone from waiting so long, he cut the .7 update into two parts. 7A comes out next week and is the passives overhaul, level 3 defeat, and basically everything that .7 update was supposed to be except for the gloryhole part. That will be released in January.

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
This is the first time I've seen this mentioned, usually it's been "hearts turn green and the game breaks". This would also be why I'm not going to do remote troubleshooting because why wouldn't something so critical not be the first thing mentioned?
I play on pc and I very often have that same issue. Where I'll get so lewd that the heart goes green and I can take no further actions. I have the preg mod and cc mod in my folder and have disabled pregnancy but I'll still be able to opt into birth control. So I guess I didn't disable enough things. I have a lot of things toggled on and off so I thought it was just that. But I run into the green heart issue consistently. To the point where I don't think a lewd run is possible for me.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I play on pc and I very often have that same issue. Where I'll get so lewd that the heart goes green and I can take no further actions. I have the preg mod and cc mod in my folder and have disabled pregnancy but I'll still be able to opt into birth control. So I guess I didn't disable enough things. I have a lot of things toggled on and off so I thought it was just that. But I run into the green heart issue consistently. To the point where I don't think a lewd run is possible for me.
Edict visibility isn't toggled by anything right now. Control and expenses will still have effect regardless.

What I need is reliable reproduction steps. I just broke my game right now on purpose and set Charm to undefined, and the hearts still didn't turn green, nor were actions unavailable (though it did cause other issues).

I'm not going to worry much about it right now since v7A is supposed to drop in a few days which will require a major version update anyway.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Tbh, unless you share your mod and save files nothing's gonna happen.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Tbh, unless you share your mod and save files nothing's gonna happen.
Here (savefile and the two js plugins from the mod) , go to the next room, release a bunch of for example cock desire, get atleast one of them to ejaculate on you and if you have over 90 desire in something it turns the heart green, if i tried to escape then the remtairy loading screen poped up and froze the game, the files are straight from this site + the pregmod from drchainchair2
Even if it doesnt make the heart green for some reason it just made one guy stop doing anything and taking 1 pleasure from the handjobs instead of more

now that i think about it i am not certainly certain if this is with the 0.6n2 mod version or the master one, but shouldnt really matter as the issue has been in both of them and even in the gyaru-dev one

Last edited:

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Here (savefile and the two js plugins from the mod) , go to the next room, release a bunch of for example cock desire, get atleast one of them to ejaculate on you and if you have over 90 desire in something it turns the heart green, if i tried to escape then the remtairy loading screen poped up and froze the game, the files are straight from this site + the pregmod from drchainchair2
Even if it doesnt make the heart green for some reason it just made one guy stop doing anything and taking 1 pleasure from the handjobs instead of more

now that i think about it i am not certainly certain if this is with the 0.6n2 mod version or the master one, but shouldnt really matter as the issue has been in both of them and even in the gyaru-dev one
1. Move to next room, initiate battle. 2 Prisoner enemies
2. Spam Release Cock Desire and Cautious Stance
3. Enemy initiated HJ
4. Continue to release Cock Desire to 100
5. Use HJ skill on enemy, ejaculated on boobs
6. Cock and Pussy are both at 100
7. Escaped from battle

No green heart bug.

The game did hang on escape, but that's because of a missing cum file which is unrelated, though I did fix it via copy/paste and just rename an exiting one. That's actually a bug in the base game with a missing file, though it never comes up because by default cum is always cleaned off.

... tried it one more time for good measure, this time Karryn got the prisoner off and the game broke with green hearts. Console did confirm NaN values for the high desires (as well as some other parameters) and abilities related to those didn't show up (since the showEval would fail).

Then I tried it on my normal save, and was again unable to reproduce it. Desires are being reworked in v7A, so digging too much into it now is a waste of time.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
1. Move to next room, initiate battle. 2 Prisoner enemies
2. Spam Release Cock Desire and Cautious Stance
3. Enemy initiated HJ
4. Continue to release Cock Desire to 100
5. Use HJ skill on enemy, ejaculated on boobs
6. Cock and Pussy are both at 100
7. Escaped from battle

No green heart bug.

The game did hang on escape, but that's because of a missing cum file which is unrelated, though I did fix it via copy/paste and just rename an exiting one. That's actually a bug in the base game with a missing file, though it never comes up because by default cum is always cleaned off.

... tried it one more time for good measure, this time Karryn got the prisoner off and the game broke with green hearts. Console did confirm NaN values for the high desires (as well as some other parameters) and abilities related to those didn't show up (since the showEval would fail).

Then I tried it on my normal save, and was again unable to reproduce it. Desires are being reworked in v7A, so digging too much into it now is a waste of time.
great so atleast i know i am not fucking crazy but just extremely unlucky as that green heart happens everytime i tried doing the battle today for testing (5 times), well its just 3 days to new release anyways

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
oke so i got a question and it might be stupid but im having trouble finding it and i really looked.
im looking for a save file with max all meaning:
That the receptionist job has max level and fame ect so i can do all the sex things
max bar
high slut level
and all/most passive

also is the a way to lock and release orgasm??? have been trying cheat engine and other programs to cheat in rpg maker no luck so far

this might have been asked a lot but i really could not find it
and i looked into the tweaks/scripts to

also some time back i found a script that they would accept any drink in the bar, if any of you know about it could you link it?
because i cant find it back :(

Thank you in advance

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
also some time back i found a script that they would accept any drink in the bar,
you don't really want that because you will not be getting tips if you serve the drink that the patron didn't want. tips is the main source ofincome
if you still want it, then here:
if you don't care about the waitress minigame, go into RemtairyWaitress.js, find afterEval_tableServeDrink and change the first line to
Code:
    let targetAcceptsDrink = true;
comment out the second line by adding // in front.
Now everyone will accept every drink, giving you control over it.

Reactions: KillMyDay

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys is there some gallery mode or sth? Bc I would like to watch the scenes but I'm already tired of rpgms so I dont want to play any new :/

• Angry
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Guys is there some gallery mode or sth? Bc I would like to watch the scenes but I'm already tired of rpgms so I dont want to play any new :/
There is no gallery,but you should consider playing it,because gameplay is nice and different than classic h-rpgs.
Sex is part of the gameplay,you can either fight normally with your weapon or defeats ennemies with sex by letting them ejaculate (then they leave the fight)

candylandx

May 6, 2017
im in love with this game. Does somebody know similar games like this. (RPG with busty character)
i need to spend my time while waiting for an update :)

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes