madchef

Jan 10, 2020
March 15th 2021: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that's where they're going now, recycling characters from Meltys. I bet Yeti's signature move will be a big, warm, fluffy bearhug.

That's ok, I guess, as long as exploration of prison-themed fantasies maintains its momentum and there is no sudden change of scenery and style and we end up in a well-trodden territory travelled by yet another female lead fighting off evile monters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rumpelstiltskinn

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
and we end up in a well-trodden territory travelled by yet another female lead fighting off evile monters.

We're already fighting goblins, orcs, slimes and lizardmen. You're a little late on that front.
i wouldnt call what most players do with karryn as fighting them tho

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Quick question what ever happened to the Dogeza ability that was datamined? Has Remtairy ever talked about it's implementation?

Reactions: mkopl3467

reireireirei

Feb 21, 2019
Yeti is the stronger orc, and also a copy from mq. What the most important is, the new enemy may just add some news CGs but not change the mechanis in Karryn's fighting

Maybe someones are satisfied with the big guy, but I really place greater hope to this game, that's why I regard nerd as the best design in enemy list. Nerds can leave toys in Karryn's body, so even he is out of battle Karryn can still be influenced by their former attackings. What's more, Nerds are weak so Karryn may look down upon them, but the leaving toys are powerful enough to teach the proud woman a lesson. This is DESIGN ART in Hgame and never seen in other games

I say this becasue I hope Karryn prison can achieve an unprecedented higher level, not just add some new bigger enemy with CGs

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So that's where they're going now, recycling characters from Meltys. I bet Yeti's signature move will be a big, warm, fluffy bearhug.

That's ok, I guess, as long as exploration of prison-themed fantasies maintains its momentum and there is no sudden change of scenery and style and we end up in a well-trodden territory travelled by yet another female lead fighting off evile monters.
The very first boss of the game was a copy paste of one of the bosses in MQ. This is nothing new.

Anyway, looks like floor 4 is the furry floor.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Werewolf and Yeti... Hopefully last one is Minotaur or Horse. Though Yeti is basically poor mans Minotaur substitute.
Yeti is the last one, based on this statement.

"I also had been continuing to work on Level 4 stuff. Sachinama has already finished all the Werewolf related art, and has began working on the second and last new enemy type for Level 4 and the rest of the game."

Recipient

Mar 15, 2021
Bug report: Karyn tries to take 's order when they drunkenly stumble out of the bar. Should probably stop the taking of the order all together.

Also whenever I use Slam, it seems like it should wipe out slimes especially because it's their weakness and strength is my specialty, but it always knocks it down to the very minimum with them still standing and an empty health bar. Annoying.

Also, if an enemy cums, but you hit him and he is eliminated, shouldn't he count as being subdued sexually? Or do you think he has to run away?

Lastly, edicts in the bed room think that floors aren't subjugated the day after until you leave, maybe that was just how it was coded but it might want to be fixed.

Last edited:

Monsterqwer

Mar 16, 2021
So back to the Sadism discussion, quick question.

Is it theoretically possible to get Hardcore Sadist w/o the starting +2 Sadism edict? For example, on a regular (non-hardmode) run?

I've currently made it to Sadist 6 Maso 0 and received the corresponding title. Just wondering if I should bother trying to get the next title on my current playthrough.
Hello, I'd like to ask, do you have a cme6 mmd file mega link, can you give me one?

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Yeti is the last one, based on this statement.

"I also had been continuing to work on Level 4 stuff. Sachinama has already finished all the Werewolf related art, and has began working on the second and last new enemy type for Level 4 and the rest of the game."
What an utter dissapointment.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes