Sep 12, 2018
With all these monsters in here it begs the question how has this prison survived so long?
Doesn't seem like the guards could handle these guys, especially the last two additions:unsure:
Also going to have to add stomach bulge soon to this thread:LOL:
Seeing new position too and it looks interesting.

Sep 12, 2018
Since they are using enemy types from Melty Quest...
Couldn't Gobblers be in infirmary with the crazy doctor.
Well aware it wouldn't be possible but thinking about it got me interested in seeing her here:unsure:
Heck Lilf visiting Tonkin in prison...:coffee:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I think that Karren lag in few reasons:

1) Some people use Old versions of the game.
2) Some people use Old game saves on new versions of the game (use new saves I mean use your own new save).
3) Game modifications.
4) Old game modifications.
5) Read the game settings and experiment with them 1 by 1 (step by step) not all in one time.
6) If the game is lag restart your computer and start the game (start only the game no Google chrome and other programs).

So try to download the latest version of the game client and use new save.
Try not to use Game modifications. If you really need that Game modifications use the latest versions of that modificators.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
ALRIGHT BOYS TINFOIL HAT CONSIPIRACY TIME!!!! (Please note this more of a joke than anything)
Karryn's Prison final boss is going to be one of the Demon Sister's from Melty's quest. Why? Tonkin's son from Melty's quest is in the prison, why would he be here instead of banging the sisters of the Melty's kingdom? Reason shit went down and one or multiple went demon sicko mode again and ran off to drain another kingdom and found a good supply of man-meat and man-mayo in a prison FILLED with sex-crazed prisoners! So Tonkin's son is sent off to find her but because he's so lazy and is a genreral perv he gets bored of his quest to save them and tries to fuck a random citizen lady, gets caught, and thrown into jail, and because he's so lazy and stupid he hasn't bothered to figure out the identity of the level 5 boss. We already know that enemy's from Melty's Quest are appearing in Karry's Prison, why reuse the same enemies if both games aren't connected!?!?!?
BOOM MIND BLOWN!!! GAME THEORY WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SPONSERSHIP!?!?!?!?!
(AGAIN THIS IS MAINLY A JOKE AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCES TO BACK ME UP!)

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Yeeaaah a Yeti. And Karryn then does titjobs in the stand. I appreciate them then also makes blowjobs and rimjobs in stand. I hope the 3rd enemy will again be something small, like the Goblins. Maby dwarfs or gnomes. I can imagine funny poses when someone like that clasps her head and fucks her face.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yeeaaah a Yeti. And Karryn then does titjobs in the stand. I appreciate them then also makes blowjobs and rimjobs in stand. I hope the 3rd enemy will again be something small, like the Goblins. Maby dwarfs or gnomes. I can imagine funny poses when someone like that clasps her head and fucks her face.
Unless the Devs want to make a secret out of it, there will be no more enemies in the game, since they said that the Yeti will be the last enemy type in the game.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
and we end up in a well-trodden territory travelled by yet another female lead fighting off evile monters.

We're already fighting goblins, orcs, slimes and lizardmen. You're a little late on that front.
And regular human prisoners, human guards, human thugs, human rogues, human nerds and human hobos, so the devs are clearly quite capable of presenting an interesting menagerie without having to reuse the same sex beast tropes.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Can someone helps me to understand why the game stutter on this pc ?
I’ve bought a pc because I need to move a lot and all. I’ve copypasted the game from my main pc, modded and all, to my other pc, but the game is... Horrible to play. Slow, I can’t even enjoy fights because of that.
Spec : ryzen 3550H (4core 8threads), gtx 1650, 8go of ram (2600mhz if I remember correctly ) and the game is on a ssd.
I don’t understand why...
Try switching PBO on/off for it.

You might also want to adjust your RAM speed and timings - dropping the frequency to match the highest FCLK your CPU can bear and using more aggressive timings can improve throughput a lot. Ryzen DRAM Calculator is your friend for that.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Would be nice if there were some rogue wizard/scientist prisoners that could give Karryn statuses that affect her inside and outside of the battle. They can just have the basic prisoner sex poses, I just want the special statuses/perks to be gained from them.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
They will mix the last two floors up with other enemies.
plus you gotta think about how much drawing time the sex positions will take up.
Yeah but the drawings are basically the main content of the game, so that's fine.

Personally I'm also a bit disappointed about Yeti being the last. I like the concept art of the new position and the yeti itself, but I was kinda hoping the last few levels would have some kind of mage or poison type character that could inflict the 'horny' and/or 'wet' status onto Karryn. You know, just to make it even harder for pure Karryns.

I also wonder if this means that the next patch will only include 2 new CGs, which would be a bit disappointing..

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah but the drawings are basically the main content of the game, so that's fine.

Personally I'm also a bit disappointed about Yeti being the last. I like the concept art of the new position and the yeti itself, but I was kinda hoping the last few levels would have some kind of mage or poison type character that could inflict the 'horny' and/or 'wet' status onto Karryn. You know, just to make it even harder for pure Karryns.

I also wonder if this means that the next patch will only include 2 new CGs, which would be a bit disappointing..
Considering Karryn is giving a standing titjob to the yeti in the preview images shown there is a possibility we get a special blowjob pose, also it'd be kinda wack that we get 2 enemies with unique titijob poses (orc and yeti).

yasha121

Jun 1, 2017
How does one amend the Sensitivity value? I want to lower the value by editing the .rpgsave file but the value doesn't change when you load the amended file.

Rakdos!6

Sep 29, 2018
While the Yeti's introduction is a bit of mix, on one hand this means that the focus can go onto drawing animations for each each enemy and boss, while perhaps going back and adding in content for previous enemies, (Goblins grabs still have a human silhouette same with kissing so it would be nice to see some changes based on this due to goblin height, other non-humans like lizardmen and orcs might get the same treatment.) The only new enemy types will be the final 2-3 bosses in game ( I say 2-3 because i think the previous warden or the emperor is hiding something and the one in control of the 5th floor is a false leader). Once we get to the fourth floor the devs might try and go back and more content to each floor since they have gone back and added to previous floors (Toilets on 2nd floor). Here are some predictions for the floors based on what i have seen:

Ground Floor (Karryn's room area):
Hospital-We can't access this room yet since Karryn doesn't have a reason to visit, but we might get something here maybe to do with Asphorodics since the Devs have stated no pregnancies or a nurse job for some coin.
Tonkin-We might get additonal content with him since he can be found in the yard sunbathing. We could invite him/drag him to Karryn's room for a one night stand if Karryn is horny and we could sell footage of the night for some money (I don't know if the camera/record edict works in game since i saw this edict in earlier versions).

First Floor:
I can't think of anything for this floor at the moment besides doing something with the washroom and the room we fought Tonkin in.

Second Floor:
Classroom: Potentially Karryn could teach here for some additional order since this distracts prisoners and if slutty/horny enough Karryn could give some special "anatomy" lessons with her body being the dummy (based off the classroom edict line).

Third Floor:
Strip Club: this is something I am 100% certain will come because of the context of the 3rd floor boss which means edicts and a costume (Bunny or Dancer) for a new job; Stripper.
Gym: This might be a good way for Karryn to level grind by using different Weights to quickly improve stats, with prisoners coming in to "spot" for Karryn.
Showers: A way for Karryn to relax and decrease fatigue but this would be more dangerous then the toilet since she would already be stripped at the start with some commands based on washing, of course various prisoners will attempt to get some action with the nude warden. This relax spot is meant for more sluty/horny builds. higher risk=higher reward.
Unknown Room: there is an unknown room at the end of one of the hallways we cannot access and since I am guessing that the entrance to the 5th floor will be found on floor 4 the devs might think of a use for this area.

These are just guesses and I have no idea if they will come to fruition (Besides the Strip Club).

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes