madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I think dead drunk means maxing out the drunkenness score the game uses behind the scenes. Somebody on the discord laid it out, IIRC, the drunken gangbang scene happens as a combination of drunkenness and cock desire, so the trick is to keep cock desire low while drinking to get the score higher. Apparently, if you can pull it off, they don't dump out the beer from the mug and you can have her continue to drink even in the gangbang. I'm guessing this is something that's much easier to do in the early game before your slut level is too high.
Yeah, that's what I thought. My Karryn is such a Cum Guzzler and Clumsy Wench that it only takes 4-6 helpings of booze for her to openly say 'ok guys, it's your turn to quench my thirst now'

Ever considered writing a proper walkthrough and see if it can be attached to the first page?
Obviously you are very passionate about writing all those stuff about this game.
And I also played prisoner mode a couple times so I know you are very insightful regarding the game mechanics.
Thanks for appreciation of my inputs, but do we really need a walkthrough? I mean, there is a quite detailed in-game guide, if Karryn talks to guards in their quarters and inmates in the Mess Hall, where they explain a lot of stuff. Granted, the sex content is only vaguely explained, as the player is supposed to discover that on their own and in a humorous way, become corrupted themselves. I wouldn't want to spoil the experience, but if there are more requests, I can share whatever I learnt from playing the game so far in ultra slutty subby run, Rebel Rhyder-style.

Reactions: Yamiyono
Aug 11, 2020
Can someone helps me to understand why the game stutter on this pc ?
I’ve bought a pc because I need to move a lot and all. I’ve copypasted the game from my main pc, modded and all, to my other pc, but the game is... Horrible to play. Slow, I can’t even enjoy fights because of that.
Spec : ryzen 3550H (4core 8threads), gtx 1650, 8go of ram (2600mhz if I remember correctly ) and the game is on a ssd.
I don’t understand why...
Close your browser while playing, especially if it's Chrome.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I’ve bought a pc because I need to move a lot and all. I’ve copypasted the game from my main pc, modded and all, to my other pc, but the game is... Horrible to play. Slow, I can’t even enjoy fights because of that.
Spec : ryzen 3550H (4core 8threads), gtx 1650, 8go of ram (2600mhz if I remember correctly ) and the game is on a ssd.
Because Karryn is hotter than your AMD ryzen.)))

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I think dead drunk means maxing out the drunkenness score the game uses behind the scenes. Somebody on the discord laid it out, IIRC, the drunken gangbang scene happens as a combination of drunkenness and cock desire, so the trick is to keep cock desire low while drinking to get the score higher. Apparently, if you can pull it off, they don't dump out the beer from the mug and you can have her continue to drink even in the gangbang. I'm guessing this is something that's much easier to do in the early game before your slut level is too high.
Dead drunk is just the highest level of drunkeness. She's is more resistant to alcohol with higher stamina level, but especially the later unlocked harder drinks pack a punch. An indicator for drunkeness is ofc her face, but also the time it takes her to do tasks. Each level of drunkeness increases the time by 1s. Other influences are arousal, wet, horny and titles. So just remember the base time for an action and figure out how many seconds are due to alcohol (e.g. a 10s action takes an aroused and wet Karryn 15s, now you know she's in the 'drunk' state).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As she'll never be asked to flash her boobs once she's fully undressed, it's easiest to get her fully drunk early in the game by keeping desires low and her fully undressed. Then they all ask her to drink.

Now, regarding the sex scene and the beer:
She needs to be at least 'tipsy' (i.e. just a bit drunk) or it cannot fire. Also she must fulfill all requirements for handjob or blow job or vag sex or anal sex or is dead drunk. So keeping cock desire low keeps the scene from happening for long. (Earlier versions lowered all requirements with higher drunkeness but not the current version).
The beer gets replaced once she fulfills all requirements to swallow cum. This usually requires at least 100 cock and mouth desire. It's entirely possible (I tested that for a tweak) to keep her beer refilled by keeping cock desire low enough even though she wasn't dead drunk.
Why is it still easier starting the scene dead drunk? Because you can trigger the scene with very low cock desire if she's dead drunk and then in the scene nobody can engage in hj, vag or anal. So they all just jerk off and don't do much to increase her cock desire past 100. Keeping mouth desire low enough to stop bj prevents the swallow requirement, too.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
So, I copied the pregmod files into the correct folder. Does anyone have documentation on how to trigger it? cuz it wasn't in the .rar from github

KoRa_Ys

Feb 25, 2018
thx to madchef's guide to sadism

I played around with sadism trying to build a sexual dominant Karryn, who isn't just a hopeless submissive slut.
(Trying to stay true to her character)
I found out that sadism level involves with her dialogues. once you got 'softcore sadist' title. she will show domination in her speaking manner and facial expressive e.g. licking lips with playful eyes like she sees a prey (while confident & horny) (very hot).

She can be very lewd with this sadistic build and she also kicks massive asses as a fighter.
This is the power of domination. She can do whatever she pleases, fight or sex. (unlike submissive build that up to a certain point she cannot do anything and can only cum like a dumb slut.)

The key is she needs to be in control and not letting inmates use her like a toy.
Picking passives that benefit her and shape her into a graceful sexual dominant goddess. While, avoiding unnecessary passives that make her submissive.

1. Mind, Endurance and Agi
(agi) Karryn acts first, she releases desires and chooses the sex action. or taunt and flaunt and just beat them to submission with cock kick, If you so choose.
(mind, endurance) have absolute control over desires (speak no evil reset all her desires to 0), pleasure and how sex goes, which parts of the body are allowed to be touched. she also controls if she wants inmates to cum on her or cum on the floor instead.
Mind also have buffs over other stats so she's also a very strong fighter.

2.No mouth, pussy or butt passives
Unfortunately, these 3 are tied to masochism and masochism make her dialogues too submissive. It's sad but we don't want that.

3.Go for handjob, boobs and feet passives

1. Go Ejaculate on the Floor Instead - +15 Floor Ejaculations
2. Not in A Mood For Your Dirty Cum - +69 Floor Ejaculations
3. Fearless - Max Cockiness reached at least once
4. Cock Hunter - +30 aroused prisoners subdued with attack
5. Spartan Cock hunter - +100 aroused prisoners subdued with attack
6. Cock Punisher - use Cock Kick +5 times and reach max Cockiness at least once
7. Cock Vanquisher - use Cock Kick +25 times and reach Cockiness overall level of +500
8. Chief Cock Bully - use Cock Kick +75 times and reach Cockiness of more than 1500

9. Awakened Talent For Handjobs - Jerk off +42 cocks (actively use Handjob sex skill)
10. Fat Bags of Hunger For Cum - give +42 titjobs (actively use the sex skill)
11. Feet Made for Cock Bullying - give + 42 footjobs (actively use the sex skill)

you will end up with 11 sadism level and +2 on prisoner mode at the beginning of the run = 13 sadism lvl

I recommend get double, triple and sadistic orgasm passives which greatly decrease bliss chance (she crumbles down after cumming and has to restore mind) she will instead stand there flaunting her beauty with grace (while cumming).

You can go for exhibitionism, masturbation for personal enjoyment but NO DEFEAT or she will get submissive.

KoRa_Ys

Feb 25, 2018
Here is my sexual dominant and lewd save on warden difficulty (I slipped up a bit so it's not perfect) the grind is real. (Sadism + Mind build)

I'm thinking about trying to do it again on prisoner difficulty once the game is completed.

I love RPG when it can get deep and worth the effort.

cheers!

Notes I play this save legit, no cheat. You will be surprised how strong she is. Both in sex and fighting.
This is mind build so use your mind to

How I play this save

This is Mind build, So
1.-buff karryn stats
Eye of the mind
= critical chance, evasion, accuracy
Ki = attack + [critical damage (Mind Specialization)]
Focus + Counter stance = 100 % counter rate
Focus also buff overblown protection (Mind Specialization)

Both of these play with cockiness buff , buff all karryn stats
Flaunt – horny on both Karryn and inmates
Taunt – Inmates get angry and more likely to attack physically

-control her desires
See no evil 100% sight resist
Hear no evil 100% talk resist
Speak no evil massively decrease all desires to 0 (can only be used after see no evil and hear no evil in the same mind phase)
Reality Marble-
increase charm (for fun) not necessary

2.Accessory types are required to have all 5 types
[Bracelet, Ring, Earing, Necklace, Misc]
You get bonus cost reduction on all skills (attack, sexual, willpower, energy)
This make using multiple buffs in the same turn possible without reducing willpower to 0

Also give charm growth and overblown protection

3.She can choose to begin sex immediately with release desire
e.g. releasing cock and boob to begin boobjob without needing to be groped first

4.Once the game warned you about side jobs decreasing fame
Just do the smallest shift to maintain fame = easy money
Also be the glory hole everyday = it increases staff efficiency = even more money

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
gamer friends, it's time to update now (c)
nvidia_rtx_3080_jensen_huang_1920.jpg

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Thanks for appreciation of my inputs, but do we really need a walkthrough? I mean, there is a quite detailed in-game guide, if Karryn talks to guards in their quarters and inmates in the Mess Hall, where they explain a lot of stuff. Granted, the sex content is only vaguely explained, as the player is supposed to discover that on their own and in a humorous way, become corrupted themselves. I wouldn't want to spoil the experience, but if there are more requests, I can share whatever I learnt from playing the game so far in ultra slutty subby run, Rebel Rhyder-style.
Of course there's the Mess Hall for noobs while at the same time certain aspect of the game is kind of hard to discover. For example the counter kick position or something like how to raise the sadism etc.
If you want. Just asking.

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
How do I get the higher-level Fetishism passives in zones that I've already subjugated and aren't rioting? Do I intentionally lose the bar/secretary minigame for level 1, and the gloryhole minigame for level 2? What about level 3?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
How do I get the higher-level Fetishism passives in zones that I've already subjugated and aren't rioting? Do I intentionally lose the bar/secretary minigame for level 1, and the gloryhole minigame for level 2? What about level 3?
Yes, you may do that. For lv 3 defeat scene, just lose any battle there in any room. Once the subjugation of that level and the Strip Club are implemented, the Solitary Cell scene will be accessible by failing as a stripper.

You may also increase chances for riots by enacting certain edicts that will rub the inmates the wrong way. And in Secretary Mode, you may use in- gsme cheats that trigger riots on regular basis.

Cablebunny

Apr 24, 2017
I run a ryzen 9 3900x, with the 2080ti, and 48g of ddr4 memory, and the game plays way to fast so I have to load other programs to slow my computer down to make it playable.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes