The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I don't know for sure why, but with CCmode, my combat and sexual encounter are bugged, Karryn and the enemies can't gain excitment through sexual act, Karryn can gain some by getting kissed, or grabbed, but otherwise I get stuck in a position where I either need to wait for the natural raise of this the enemies get so they cum, or I get stuck in the minigames like the gloryhole because nothing happen... any clues on what is going on ? Am I dumb and installed it wrong or something ?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there numbers for petting skills as well?
Yes. Although I referred you to RemtairyCombat.js (for easier readability), the numbers actually refer to the Skills.json file in www\data. There you'll find everything. Just search for the number and you'll find it at the start of a line after "id": and look further down the line for the description which is after "name":.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Yes. Although I referred you to RemtairyCombat.js (for easier readability), the numbers actually refer to the Skills.json file in www\data. There you'll find everything. Just search for the number and you'll find it at the start of a line after "id": and look further down the line for the description which is after "name":.

So levels 1,2,3 are the levels of the floors right? Could you set all of these for the same priority or no?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
OK, looking for some help with the ccmod. I downloaded and installed it fresh today. Tested it and it seems to be working fine, I'm able to see the new edicts, pregnancy status, change aperrance, ecetera.

I can't get the cc_config.js changes to take. Specifically I'm trying to get more edict points. So i have the usestandardconfig set to false, so it should use any changes I make to the config file (editing the file with notepad++)

I then have the edicts section set as follows:

My understanding from the code comments is that the cheat should be enabled, I should be getting 10 edict points per day, and this will be active permanently in the game. I've run the setup resources plugin for ccmod after making changes (though i don't know if it's required). But no matter what I've tested on the file I still am only getting the 2 edict points on sleeping.

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
nvm found it. Also

OK, looking for some help with the ccmod. I downloaded and installed it fresh today. Tested it and it seems to be working fine, I'm able to see the new edicts, pregnancy status, change aperrance, ecetera.

I can't get the cc_config.js changes to take. Specifically I'm trying to get more edict points. So i have the usestandardconfig set to false, so it should use any changes I make to the config file (editing the file with notepad++)

I then have the edicts section set as follows:

My understanding from the code comments is that the cheat should be enabled, I should be getting 10 edict points per day, and this will be active permanently in the game. I've run the setup resources plugin for ccmod after making changes (though i don't know if it's required). But no matter what I've tested on the file I still am only getting the 2 edict points on sleeping.
did you check the java script folder in the base game folder?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
nvm found it. Also

did you check the java script folder in the base game folder?
Yes, that's where I'm making changes to the cc mod config files. I've also been messing around with some other settings, still no luck. It just seems like the config file variables aren't being activated at all.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I've run the setup resources plugin for ccmod after making changes (though i don't know if it's required). But no matter what I've tested on the file I still am only getting the 2 edict points on sleeping.
What are you talking about? I don't even know what that is, if you are talking about the ccmod_resources folder inside the pregmod redownload, you are just copying over the default files after you change them, causing nothing to change. You just need to do the decrypt shit, move the 2 folders over, then edit your config however you want and save.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What are you talking about? I don't even know what that is, if you are talking about the ccmod_resources folder inside the pregmod redownload, you are just copying over the default files after you change them, causing nothing to change. You just need to do the decrypt shit, move the 2 folders over, then edit your config however you want and save.
OK, one of the things in the pregmod download is a windows batch file called setup_resources.bat. That's what I'm talking about running.

I know how to install the mod itself just fine, as I said in the post you quoted. I've got everything from the base mod working no problem.

My issue is that I cannot get the config to work. Yes, it's the right one in the games java script folder. Yes I saved the file.

For as many times as I've personally told people to read / search the thread to figure things out before posting, I did my due diligence and tried for a long while to get it working myself and search the thread if anyone else had this issue. If I didn't bother with that I wouldn't have details to put into the post asking for help.

I have config set to true and my stuff works so far
You mind either dming me or posting in the thread your config file (or just the text in it)?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
OK, one of the things in the pregmod download is a windows batch file called setup_resources.bat. That's what I'm talking about running.

I know how to install the mod itself just fine, as I said in the post you quoted. I've got everything from the base mod working no problem.

My issue is that I cannot get the config to work. Yes, it's the right one in the games java script folder. Yes I saved the file.

For as many times as I've personally told people to read / search the thread to figure things out before posting, I did my due diligence and tried for a long while to get it working myself and search the thread if anyone else had this issue. If I didn't bother with that I wouldn't have details to put into the post asking for help.

You mind either dming me or posting in the thread your config file (or just the text in it)?
All I can think of is maybe you deleted a space or wrong casing on the var CCMod_useStandardConfig = false; Or perhaps you have Karryns Prison installed in some directory you don't have admin permision in and it won't allow you to write to/edit files.

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017

Why are you using setup_resources.bat file? Who told you to run that file? Why do you have that file in your game folder? Did you read the instructions?

Here's your fix:
  1. Download the game again
  2. Download the mod again
  3. Follow the instructions again
  4. DO NOT RUN ANYTHING OR COPY ANY FILES THAT ARE NOT PART OF THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
  5. Modify the CC_Config.js file and save
  6. AGAIN DO NOT RUN ANYTHING THAT ARE NOT PART OF THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
  7. Run the game and everything should be working

Now if that doesn't work then you can come here again and tell us EXACTLY how you installed the mod so we may tell you how to fix your problem or tell you to reinstall everything again.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (exept maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then probably update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v.5q.2): here
  • tweaking side job values (v.5q.2): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v.5q.2): here
  • get her naked all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v.5q.2): here
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v.5q.2): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v.5q.2): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v.5q.2): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v.5q.2): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v.5q.2): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v.5q.2): here
  • removing gained passives (v.5q.2): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v.5q.2): here
  • disable bar fights (v.5q.2): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v.5q.2): here
old tweaks:
  • enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points (v.7A.j): here
    • you unlock edicts that do the same and more after clearing floor 2

NOTE: I'll probably update stuff in the coming weeks.
Has anyone tried suggesting this as features to the DEV? Maybe they could be Patreon only rewards or a hidden character like they do in Fleeting Iris where you could activate these. The game would be "easier" to mod, the community would be happy and the game would have more options making it a better game so it's a win-win for everyone.

Last edited:

yasha121

Jun 1, 2017
I'm being dumb here. I can't seem to edit the let points = 2; in RemtairyEdicts.
I tried amend it all but it won't give me any more Edicts on the next day.
Is it because i am playing in Prisoner mode?

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
I'm being dumb here. I can't seem to edit the let points = 2; in RemtairyEdicts.
I tried amend it all but it won't give me any more Edicts on the next day.
Is it because i am playing in Prisoner mode?
Prisoner mode only takes away 1 point on even days. What are you trying to change and can you post your code here to see what is wrong

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes