Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
So back to the Sadism discussion, quick question.

Is it theoretically possible to get Hardcore Sadist w/o the starting +2 Sadism edict? For example, on a regular (non-hardmode) run?

I've currently made it to Sadist 6 Maso 0 and received the corresponding title. Just wondering if I should bother trying to get the next title on my current playthrough.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
So back to the Sadism discussion, quick question.

Is it theoretically possible to get Hardcore Sadist w/o the starting +2 Sadism edict? For example, on a regular (non-hardmode) run?

I've currently made it to Sadist 6 Maso 0 and received the corresponding title. Just wondering if I should bother trying to get the next title on my current playthrough.
You will need 13 points of Sadism more than your Masochism points. As there are only 11 Sadism level up passives so far, you will not be able to achieve Hardcore Sadist title without the starting +2 Sado bonus in Prison Mode.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Well I also got a bug.
I get literally 0 visitors in the bathroom event.
I spend so many turns there too, getting her vaginal sensitivity up to 700+ for the triple orgasm challenge and nothing happened in the meantime.
So I can see people asking about that
this was happening to me to, don't know why either. I went into the gloryhole js. and changed some values for dudes to show up and it started working

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
this was happening to me to, don't know why either. I went into the gloryhole js. and changed some values for dudes to show up and it started working
It's not a bug. Initially they aren't going to use the glory hole at the start because they don't know you're even there. At the start you gotta wait for someone to be in the stall next to you and start masturbating. She gets louder the closer she is to coming, and once you are loud enough they will notice you and more likely than not stick their dick in the glory hole.

Once you get some reputation in the toilets though you don't need to do this, as the prisoners now you are there and willing to do it, they will go to the bathrooms looking for Karryn working the gloryhole.

On a side note though, riots on floor 2 do lower the spawn rate of people coming to use the bathrooms, so if you have low reputation and there is a riot changes are no one will show up.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
It's not a bug. Initially they aren't going to use the glory hole at the start because they don't know you're even there. At the start you gotta wait for someone to be in the stall next to you and start masturbating. She gets louder the closer she is to coming, and once you are loud enough they will notice you and more likely than not stick their dick in the glory hole.

Once you get some reputation in the toilets though you don't need to do this, as the prisoners now you are there and willing to do it, they will go to the bathrooms looking for Karryn working the gloryhole.

On a side note though, riots on floor 2 do lower the spawn rate of people coming to use the bathrooms, so if you have low reputation and there is a riot changes are no one will show up.
Certainly, Karryn needs to masturbate in the toilets to make some noise and attract attention, but that's what Hawkhunter was doing, I suppose, if he managed to raise her vaginal sensitivity to 700%, which should give her ability to detect minor earthquakes on the opposite part of the globe.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Any elaborate tips on how to get the triple orgasm thing? Karen has 114 max energy and that still only gets her to ~240% pleasure before she orgasms.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Any elaborate tips on how to get the triple orgasm thing? Karen has 114 max energy and that still only gets her to ~240% pleasure before she orgasms.
Mind is the stat that determines how high pleasure can get while using Resist Orgasm. Slimes are the best, because they'll perform 3 actions in a round. If you can get your pleasure to around 240-250, it's possible for a slime to get you over the top.

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
'Resist Orgasm' works only for 3-4 rounds before it becomes ineffective. I suggest throwing her into a gangbang defeat scene (Solitary Cell or Guard visit in bedroom) when she's really tired and oversensitive after a busy day of fucking. Sensitivity increasing foods also help. That way, one thrust of a dick inside her will be dealing over 50% of pleasure, so one round of enemy fucking (mouth, ass, pussy, tits) may catapult her into outerspace, well beyond the Kuiper belt.

Also, if playing in Secretary Mode, you may use two in-game cheats that make inmates deal a combined 6x the normal pleasure damage. It's ridiculous, but she'll be able to go from stone cold to drooling orgasm from a single kiss or two.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
So far my only annoyance in the game has been having to go back the statistics to the max on maso and sado, I would like to find an even easier way to rise masochism. Although playing in normal mode helps to pass the defeat scenes faster If you want to have more enemies and help you raise masochism you must use the prison mode which avoids skipping the defeat scene. And it is not only about 5 or 8 times, it is more than 15 and it gets a bit tiring.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Ok, thanks guys, finally did it. My mistake for thinking higher orgasm is tied to energy instead of mind.

zlancer234

Dec 11, 2017
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes