hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
How do you mean more? More than two cocks at the same time? There are only 3 stalls in the jacks, so with Karryn occupying the middle one, only two other people may be using the bathroom simultaneously. Them's the Prison sanitary regulations and unlawful assembly preventative measures, pursuant to Item 669 of the Correctional Officer Manual.

The max number of bathroom visitors per session is 20, I think. At least that's how many my superslut Warden sucked and fucked before it got so quiet that she was finally able to finish colouring those obscene graffitis and daft a new chapter of her memoirs.
Well I also got a bug.
I get literally 0 visitors in the bathroom event.
I spend so many turns there too, getting her vaginal sensitivity up to 700+ for the triple orgasm challenge and nothing happened in the meantime.
So I can see people asking about that

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Well I also got a bug.
I get literally 0 visitors in the bathroom event.
I spend so many turns there too, getting her vaginal sensitivity up to 700+ for the triple orgasm challenge and nothing happened in the meantime.
So I can see people asking about that
700+ sensitivity? Have you been editing the savefiles?

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
700+ sensitivity? Have you been editing the savefiles?
No modding or cheating.
Its a feature of the bathroom event, I found out about.
As far as I could figure out Karyn´s sensitivity increases everytime a body part gets touched (or she climaxes from that bodypart?). In normal fights you also fatigue for various interactions along with it.
However, here comes the trick of the bathroom event: You canot gain but only loose fatigue (while also increasing sensitivity!).
You may do need a high mind stat though to last long enough in the bathroom to make use of it.
I got every skill bought and maxed out by now, that helped with it too.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Since you are interested, ill share all my stats. Hope it helps. I would also share my savefiles if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's quite a high slut level for a Warden whose sexual expertize outside of masturbation and pussy sex is relatively low. And the Charm Level is very low, which combined with lv 7 Sadism may be the reason why no man wants to stick their cock through that hole in the wall. ;)

Just kidding, but perhaps she needs to become sluttier and more submissive? I understand your aim was a dominant Amazon Warden, who isn't very fond of sucking, tit-fucking or anal?

My Warden is a maso-slut and the dicks just keep coming and cumming. And it's Day 101 only. The entire bathroom scene has a strong humiliating and servile feel to it, so perhaps it is the dev's intention to reserve the naughty bits to good bad girls only, not Ladies Mistresses? Honestly, I don't know.

Then maybe, since I've noticed you're on Day 400+, the bug is a result of your having started your build playing much older versions of the game than the current release and something just does not compute.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Basically the level of the usual suspect increases each X day, depending on difficulty level:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My memory is not very reliable in this case. You are right. This file is also the source of my information too. I probably misquoted.

I did read that guard aggression thing. Also very insightful.
Really awesome to meet the one who wrote it. POOOOG.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
That's quite a high slut level for a Warden whose sexual expertize outside of masturbation and pussy sex is relatively low. And the Charm Level is very low, which combined with lv 7 Sadism may be the reason why no man wants to stick their cock through that hole in the wall. ;)
Hahahahaha, that really got me a good laughter. Thank you.

And yes, I got some old-person-granny-back-cracking when it comes to the health of my savefile. ITs too old. Karyn also doesn´t give any sound of her. Those are the 2 incompability bugs I know of. I am sure there are many more.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hahahahaha, that really got me a good laughter. Thank you.

And yes, I got some old-person-granny-back-cracking when it comes to the health of my savefile. ITs too old. Karyn also doesn´t give any sound of her. Those are the 2 incompability bugs I know of. I am sure there are many more.
Then perhaps you should start a new game, in Secretary Mode to make progress easier, to check whether the problem persists. Could be a simple backwards incompatibility issue of savefiles that manifests itself as cock drought in the restrooms.

KoRa_Ys

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone got a full sadistic build save?
Or atleast advices on a sadistic run that oftens overlook?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Anyone got a full sadistic build save?
Or atleast advices on a sadistic run that oftens overlook?
Here are the sadistic passives to achieve so far (number of actions may vary, but you get the gist):

1. Go Ejaculate on the Floor Instead - +15 Floor Ejaculations
2. Not in A Mood For Your Dirty Cum - +69 Floor Ejaculations
3. Fearless - Max Cockiness reached at least once
4. Cock Hunter - +30 aroused prisoners subdued with attack
5. Spartan Cock hunter - +100 aroused prisoners subdued with attack
6. Cock Punisher - use Cock Kick +5 times and reach max Cockiness at least once
7. Cock Vanquisher - use Cock Kick +25 times and reach Cockiness overall level of +500
8. Chief Cock Bully - use Cock Kick +75 times and reach Cockiness of more than 1500

And then it gets funny:

9. Awakened Talent For Handjobs - Jerk off +42 cocks (actively use Handjob sex skill)
10. Fat Bags of Hunger For Cum - give +42 titjobs (actively use the sex skill)... would any respectable dominatrix refer to her bosoms as 'fat bags'?
11. Twat Hole for Aggressively Slaying Cocks - .... as above, only funnier; you know which body part you should use to dominate a sex-starved man - just rape him with your twat hole till he can take it no more
There used to be another sadistic passive awarded for raping prisoners with Karryn's anus, but fortunately the devs realised this was too far removed from reality, even for a sex fantasy.

When playing in Prison mode, you may select a sadistic start bonus, which adds 2 points to Karryn's sadism. So it is theoretically possible to reach lv 13 of Sadism and achieve a Hardcore Sadist title. So basically to build such a caricature of a FemDom figure, you need to beat your enemies by kicking their groins preferably and then jerk them off or assertively ride their worthless bodies with your twat or fat bags, making sure they cum on the floor and not on or in your body. And try not to get any masochistic passives while you're at it. You can become more sadistic while being restrained and gang-fucked by 16 guys in the Solitary Room... or while overpowered in your own bed by horny guards, that's how contrived the sadist build is at the moment.

Last edited:

wurble

Feb 3, 2018
There was a really good megaslut save a few versions back where Karryn was able to masturbate indefinitely in front of prisoners, but they wouldn't get a chance to do anything sexual towards her.

Has anyone got that save file, or advice on how to 'build' a save file like that?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes