LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
hey, does anyone knows about a new job in the next updade? (other than the strip club)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I had a save that I was importing in, and noted that the playtime jumped up for that one after it autosaves. It got me curious from where the game pulls other info from. Thus, I deleted all files and folders associated to the game under AppData (outside of the game's directory) and from "[game directory]\www\save". (Like if I wanted to do a "clean" reinstall, I would have to remove these files along where the game is located.) So what else am I missing? Where else should I be looking? The computer's registry perhaps like in Unity games?

zepperlex

Feb 12, 2021
I have a problem on finishing the third floor. I already defeated Aron but it doesnt change the status to subjugated. Anybody know how to finish it? I tried to defeat the enemy room by room on the third floor btw.

May 12, 2019
I have a problem on finishing the third floor. I already defeated Aron but it doesnt change the status to subjugated. Anybody know how to finish it? I tried to defeat the enemy room by room on the third floor btw.
You can't subjugate floor 3 in the current version yet, wait till next update.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I don't think it's such a bad thing for Remtairy to be scaling down and rounding off content towards the end-game, it gives them time to work on other important factors like ending scenes, the boss fight, and to of course implement the new enemies properly into the rest of the game that starts from floor 1.

But even more than that, given how much more ambitious Karryn's Prison seems to be compared to the admittedly good other games remtairy has put out, I'm curious what their next work will be as well, and it'll be hard to find out if they're still working on new side activities and crazy late game edict mechanics two years from now.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
But even more than that, given how much more ambitious Karryn's Prison seems to be compared to the admittedly good other games remtairy has put out, I'm curious what their next work will be as well, and it'll be hard to find out if they're still working on new side activities and crazy late game edict mechanics two years from now.
True. I just hope they'll use something better than RPGM next time.

Reactions: newfang56

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
How do I get more people to enter the stalls in the bathroom?
How do you mean more? More than two cocks at the same time? There are only 3 stalls in the jacks, so with Karryn occupying the middle one, only two other people may be using the bathroom simultaneously. Them's the Prison sanitary regulations and unlawful assembly preventative measures, pursuant to Item 669 of the Correctional Officer Manual.

The max number of bathroom visitors per session is 20, I think. At least that's how many my superslut Warden sucked and fucked before it got so quiet that she was finally able to finish colouring those obscene graffitis and daft a new chapter of her memoirs.

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Unfortunately not, trust me paying patrons like myself and regular fans on forums, the discord...etc have tried for years. But unfortunately it was never planned and was never going to happen(even if the devs at some point kind of left the possibility open; and for far too long as to be misleading tbh).
I wouldn't worry too much though, the game is pretty awesome already, and given the relative demand of having a proper pregnancy mechanic in the game, I wouldn't put it past a forum member to make a mod that gives us just that.
I'd honestly pay for that.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
True. I just hope they'll use something better than RPGM next time.
I hope they stick with RPGM. A lot of people hating RPGM for no reason at all. What are they gonna do? Use Ren'Py? If so, then I really can't wait to spam click my mouse with each new update just so I can get through all the grindy stuff that every single Ren'Py game has. Unless it's not sandbox but a linear VN, which I doubt it will be because compared to this game that will be a downgrade.

Unity? Even people that use Unity use it as copy of Ren'Py. But maybe they can make a sidescroller or something.

Or they can use UE and make a 3d game, but I doubt that because they seem to like working with RPGM.

Honestly every time I see a new Ren'Py game I get sort of disappointed. It's always the same stuff. Click > get to scene > click > get to scene. And there's so few where you get to shape the character the way you want. It's mostly "Choice 1: Have sex - Choice 2: Don't have sex."

RPG Maker MZ (they're using MV for this game) was released in september, and they will probably start working with that if anything.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I hope they stick with RPGM. A lot of people hating RPGM for no reason at all. What are they gonna do? Use Ren'Py? If so, then I really can't wait to spam click my mouse with each new update just so I can get through all the grindy stuff that every single Ren'Py game has. Unless it's not sandbox but a linear VN, which I doubt it will be because compared to this game that will be a downgrade.

Unity? Even people that use Unity use it as copy of Ren'Py. But maybe they can make a sidescroller or something.

Or they can use UE and make a 3d game, but I doubt that because they seem to like working with RPGM.

Honestly every time I see a new Ren'Py game I get sort of disappointed. It's always the same stuff. Click > get to scene > click > get to scene. And there's so few where you get to shape the character the way you want. It's mostly "Choice 1: Have sex - Choice 2: Don't have sex."

RPG Maker MZ (they're using MV for this game) was released in september, and they will probably start working with that if anything.
I just go by what I experience. Every rpg maker game my computer seems to hate. Stuttering, slow, etc
Every unity game my computer seems to love. Smooth high fps.

I guess it depends on how they code it. Most rpg maker games that are visual novels I have no problems with since its just pictures. Even if they add some slight animations and effects, it doesn't effect my fps much.

edit - I suspect people with a 1080 gpu or 7th gen process won't feel/notice a thing either way. But the more smooth this runs on a lower end pcs, the more sales.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
I just go by what I experience. Every rpg maker game my computer seems to hate. Stuttering, slow, etc
Every unity game my computer seems to love. Smooth high fps.

I guess it depends on how they code it. Most rpg maker games that are visual novels I have no problems with since its just pictures. Even if they add some slight animations and effects, it doesn't effect my fps much.

edit - I suspect people with a 1080 gpu or 7th gen process won't feel/notice a thing either way. But the more smooth this runs on a lower end pcs, the more sales.
in my laptop i have a 1060 + 6core cpu and on my second pc a r470 + old dual core I3

on both of those it runs fine as long as i force windows into high performance mode.

i do hate renpy games as they are just a click as fast as possible games without a skip button.
i even have a macro to do this as otherwise i would where out my mouse.

Reactions: Xill

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
In my opinion are RPGM and Renpy both great, but I like RPGM more because RPGM is easier to mod for me than as a Renpy game.

Reactions: Xill
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes