haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, so I decided to download the latest version. It was about 5 months maybe since I played. One of the patch notes said the game should play smoother for low end pc's, but that hasn't been the case. My Frame rate (fps) is horrible.

The game is playing much slower with a longer delay between actions. It only happens during combat, or during the barmaid, receptionist, etc. I have 0 slow down when running around the prison. Its not like my computer became weaker so whats the issue?

So I tried many things and monitored my task manager. My task manager says only 20% of my cpu is being used and not all from the game. Its using about 1-2gigs of memory of my 12gb. My gpu was using max speed from the looks of it. I tried freeing memory, moving it to my SSD (an older drive but better than an HDD), setting priority to high.... Nothing.

Then I remembered something, I have a turbo mode in my bios which I disabled because it was lowering my fps in games (so much for turbo huh). So I enabled it and wow behold, my game speed up by about 33% while my other games drop in fps. I found this odd. I can tell its not max speed though because it slows down the more npcs that enter the bar.

So I researched what exactly turbo mode does in the bios. I have an i7-720qm quad core (8 threads). Core speed is 1.6ghz. It says it can boost up to 2.8ghz. I learned that turbo mode allows a single core to boost to 2.8ghz, not all of them. When 2 cores are being used, it boost 2 up to 2.4ghz. And if all 4 is being used, 1.6ghz is the max.

My conclusion..... this game only uses 1 cpu. Am I correct? Honestly I can't tell. But if turbo mode made this game faster, then the issue with this game may be the fact that only 1 core is being used. Again, this is just assumption. I have no proof right now and would like someone with more knowledge to verify this.

Reactions: JoeSimm

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Untitled.jpg

Some statistics. I dunno, cpz says its not even at 2.8ghz. I think I have all the games processors highlighted in my anvir task manager.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Taunting a thug, goblin or rogue has a high chance of them responding with an attack that will make her lose balance and fall. And a slutty, maso Karryn needs at least 10 falls to gain the 'Crumbling Knees and Pride' passive, which increases masochism and unlocks a new skill (Rest a Bit). I guess more falls and increased masochism will eventually unlock dogeza if it's ever going to be implemented in future updates.
If you are grinding falling you really should go to nerds. You basically can't even stand up when there's 3-4 angry nerds.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Oh do they actually join? It's been a while I haven't played this...
Anyhow the would stop masturbating so I found it pretty counterproductive to taunt them in the early game.
A late-game slut build will make even the most timid prisoners into Karryn-obsessed walking dildoes, but it takes time and a lot of grinding to gather all the passives and edicts. Some of them will become so horny that they will not react to taunting at all. And then, the sluttier Karryn becomes the lewder the taunts will be, as in 'I need real men with real dicks to beat me'. I am not sure if the effect of a taunt from a superslut is reversed, as is the case with Cock Stare, which increases cock desire and makes prisoners horny when cast by Karryn who is a lv. 200+ slut and probably 6+ M.

Also, opponents preferences seem to mostly affect their sexual initiative, meaning that they will go for main partner preferred position if desires are met and no other participant beats them to it. However, chances are that they will act opportunistically and will try something different sexually if Karryn's preferred orifice is busy already. For example, a regular prisoner who is generally happy with a handjob will go for her mouth or ass as a secondary partner. The same with thugs, who are fond of pussy in general, but will also join the action settling for a hand, mouth or ass.

With high agility, Karryn's initiative will trump the others', so she may initiate sex herself in almost every battle, thus bypassing those boring handjobs and jumping straight into anal with dicks in both hands and a third in mouth. Wave cleared, next!

thomastm

May 24, 2020
A late-game slut build will make even the most timid prisoners into Karryn-obsessed walking dildoes, but it takes time and a lot of grinding to gather all the passives and edicts. Some of them will become so horny that they will not react to taunting at all. And then, the sluttier Karryn becomes the lewder the taunts will be, as in 'I need real men with real dicks to beat me'. I am not sure if the effect of a taunt from a superslut is reversed, as is the case with Cock Stare, which increases cock desire and makes prisoners horny when cast by Karryn who is a lv. 200+ slut and probably 6+ M.

Also, opponents preferences seem to mostly affect their sexual initiative, meaning that they will go for main partner preferred position if desires are met and no other participant beats them to it. However, chances are that they will act opportunistically and will try something different sexually if Karryn's preferred orifice is busy already. For example, a regular prisoner who is generally happy with a handjob will go for her mouth or ass as a secondary partner. The same with thugs, who are fond of pussy in general, but will also join the action settling for a hand, mouth or ass.

With high agility, Karryn's initiative will trump the others', so she may initiate sex herself in almost every battle, thus bypassing those boring handjobs and jumping straight into anal with dicks in both hands and a third in mouth. Wave cleared, next!
Nice :sneaky: will try out the slut build on my next run, So there only 2 builds right? Sadism & Masochism?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Nice :sneaky: will try out the slut build on my next run, So there only 2 builds right? Sadism & Masochism?
Generally, I'd say there's a slut and a fighter build. Sadism and Masochism are not fully (or properly) developed, so it's hard to say there is a definite maso or sado build. At the moment, at least 3 sadistic passives involve quite intensive fornication (the highest mastery of pussy sex, tit sex and handjobs), so a hardcore sadistic Warden will end up a slut as well. Perhaps not as slutty as a maso-slut, but then again, the sluttiest build will be somewhat of a switch. You can also build a Warden that is both a fierce fighter and a consummate whore, but once you discover how easy it is to subdue enemies with sex when Karryn becomes a compentent sex demon incarnate, you'll be using the halberd less and less.

• Wow
Reactions: Back

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
I see that there are mods/hacks to keep karryn naked all the time. Is that still required? Do we know if that will ever be an official feature? Meltys Quest had it so I sort of expected it here, even though this is a completely different type of game.

dex17

Oct 11, 2017
I have a doubt when I run the game, the antivirus activates and blocks a file but still it can be played.
the antivirus identifies it as ransomware.

Now the question is the game is virus free in the mega option?

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I have a doubt when I run the game, the antivirus activates and blocks a file but still it can be played.
the antivirus identifies it as ransomware.

Now the question is the game is virus free in the mega option?
Yes.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Same here, the game performance is horrible and seemingly it's not the fault of my RAM, GPU or CPU so I'm inclined to believe that it's the game's fault, maybe RPGMV was never meant to carry so much javascript. I tried various tricks posted in this thread but nothing helped. At first this game was supposed to be day 1 purchase but if they don't fix it then there's nothing to talk about.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Same here, the game performance is horrible and seemingly it's not the fault of my RAM, GPU or CPU so I'm inclined to believe that it's the game's fault, maybe RPGMV was never meant to carry so much javascript. I tried various tricks posted in this thread but nothing helped. At first this game was supposed to be day 1 purchase but if they don't fix it then there's nothing to talk about.
I wished they used Unity. I generally have 0 issues with games made with it. But yea, hardly anything works to improve fps. The turbo mode I mentioned in my bios seems to help a bit. There were topics about editing the json file. Someone provided their edited version -

I guess it helps but I can't achieve acceptable speeds. If I tried doing bar maid and set it for 45 minutes, It would take me an hour to finish. Reducing monitor resolution to as low as it can go does nothing. Options do nothing and there are no signs of devs finding a solution.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I was hoping to increase Stamina regeneration in my game, buff it a little, and decrease Exhaustion. Does anyone know how I can do that?
Preferably through a simple method like this one?
you can change your edicts per day editing in RemtairyEdicts.js
in this line:

Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function() {
let unusedPoints = Math.max(this._storedEdictPoints, this.stsAsp());
this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = ;

just add the amount you want in "let points= ADD HERE;"

but i will do that for you with 300 edicts points per day in this file:

Last edited:

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
View attachment 1064299

Some statistics. I dunno, cpz says its not even at 2.8ghz. I think I have all the games processors highlighted in my anvir task manager.
This games like high clocks
You can force you cpu to go to high clock by selecting the high preformance power plan in windows.
the game it self doesn't generate enough load for windows to increase the clock speed.
I have a 10core I9 7900x that runs at 4.7ghz but idles at 1.2ghz
If i don't adjust the power plan the cpu will stay at 1.2ghz and the game runs bad

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes