chris18

Jul 8, 2017
y cant some1 just upload a fully functional karryn game with ccmod already in it and working, srry for not understanding

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Purely mental, with bits of subtle changes in attire.
The corruption stat is actually about political/legal corruption. It only affects the nerd's blackmail amount right now, but the speculation is that it will have an effect on the endings.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I am sure the person asking about body mods and transformations was not interested in Karryn's run for presidential office.
Indeed. That's why I thought pointing out that "corruption" in KP doesn't mean what it usually means in an H game might be useful.

Lordswag7

Jun 3, 2019
How so u get the Give UP and surrender action
Okay so I may be wrong but I think to get the skill Give up you need to have 30 different sexual partners
And to get surrender you need to have 100 different sexual partners
If I'm wrong please correct me

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Okay so I may be wrong but I think to get the skill Give up you need to have 30 different sexual partners
And to get surrender you need to have 100 different sexual partners
If I'm wrong please correct me
That's essentially right. Because of the way passive requirements work now, it might end up being a little more, but it'll be about that.

Reactions: Lordswag7

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Are there any special conditions for blowjobs and cum facials? 62 days and 79 Slut Levels into the game I have zero for both. 130+ for both Cock and Mouth desires, other mouth-related sex skills (finger sucking, kissing, making out) trigger fine. I even tried setting desire reqs to 0 for blowjobs - they simply never trigger. Same for the facials - bukkake on boobs, butt, arms (from handjobs, which happen once in a blue moon) work fine.

Karryn is still on Floor 1 (not subjugated), is a virgin [sadist], has 0 orgasms and 0 defeats. Could any of that be at fault somehow?

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
Are there any special conditions for blowjobs and cum facials? 62 days and 79 Slut Levels into the game I have zero for both. 130+ for both Cock and Mouth desires, other mouth-related sex skills (finger sucking, kissing, making out) trigger fine. I even tried setting desire reqs to 0 for blowjobs - they simply never trigger. Same for the facials - bukkake on boobs, butt, arms (from handjobs, which happen once in a blue moon) work fine.

Karryn is still on Floor 1 (not subjugated), is a virgin [sadist], has 0 orgasms and 0 defeats. Could any of that be at fault somehow?
Different enemies prefer to initiate different actions. If you get defeated you'll be dragged into a room where everyone wants a blowjob or a hand job. Once you give enough blowjobs you'll learn the skill to initiate it. In my game I did it by fighting the smoking guards a lot. They are more likely to initiate oral.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020

Floor 1 enemies will be reluctant to initiate oral sex with such a cold-hearted, invincible Warden in battles. Regular prisoners are interested in handjobs, while Thugs go for the pussy and butt-slaps. They will choose mouth only as secondary sex partners in positions that allow for oral. Since there are only Thugs and prisoners on that level initially, the battle sex is limited to handjobs mainly. Only the Guards outside office are lewd enough to try anything beyond that. Train with them a lot, if you haven't yet discovered that defeat (after defeat) is key to unlocking victory box with lewd content.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Floor 1 enemies will be reluctant to initiate oral sex with such a cold-hearted, invincible Warden in battles. Regular prisoners are interested in handjobs, while Thugs go for the pussy and butt-slaps. They will choose mouth only as secondary sex partners in positions that allow for oral. Since there are only Thugs and prisoners on that level initially, the battle sex is limited to handjobs mainly. Only the Guards outside office are lewd enough to try anything beyond that. Train with them a lot, if you haven't yet discovered that defeat (after defeat) is key to unlocking victory box with lewd content.
Getting defeated is not necessary at all.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Getting defeated is not necessary at all.
Technically not, but lv 1 defeat scene fast-tracks obtaining cocksucking and facial related skills and passives. The Bar and Reception jobs are available only after subjugation of this level, so for a player looking to teach Karryn how to smoke meat cigars prior to defeating Tonkin, the bar storage defeat session or guard lessons are the only way.

Plus there are loads of other defeat related passives that improve slut builds.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes