Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Technically not, but lv 1 defeat scene fast-tracks obtaining cocksucking and facial related skills and passives. The Bar and Reception jobs are available only after subjugation of this level, so for a player looking to teach Karryn how to smoke meat cigars prior to defeating Tonkin, the bar storage defeat session or guard lessons are the only way.
Once again, false. You can learn Blowjob without losing once on Level 1 or ever fighting Guards.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I poked around the JSON files, and out of 11 prisoner-type enemies and 5 guard-type enemies listed only 3 from each group can initiate a blowjob (i.e., tagged PoseStart instead of PoseJoin). Not sure I have the smarts to check whether all 11 prisoner-types can spawn on Floor 1 from the get-go, and if not - how to tell them apart (same for guards), but if all of them can spawn...if I want to keep Karryn an undefeated virgin, it seems I have a lottery to win (or just edit the skill in).

Cum facials appear to be limited in a similar fashion: for example, only one prisoner-type enemy has the skill attached. At least some of the thugs and goblins can use it, too.

Reactions: Rize

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Just discovered this gem, I played Melty's way back in the early days of 1.03, to see the devs now get to this level? good shit...good shit. props to everyone waiting for level 4, seems it's soon?

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
How can I get sexual skill
Each sexual skill (the ones Karryn uses to start things herself) is unlocked after you get an enemy to do that to you a certain number of times. I think 25 for most of them? Then to activate them your own desires need to be high enough and your target needs to be hard.

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
H
Each sexual skill (the ones Karryn uses to start things herself) is unlocked after you get an enemy to do that to you a certain number of times. I think 25 for most of them? Then to activate them your own desires need to be high enough and your target needs to be hard.
Oh but how can I let them do it , desire 100?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Once again, false. You can learn Blowjob without losing once on Level 1 or ever fighting Guards.
Please tell me how, as in my numerous playthroughs I wasn't able to meet a floor 1 enemy who was interested in initiating oral with Karryn.... except Guards and bar storage penal troops. And I am talking about unsubjugated lv 1 at the start of the game, not rioting, when prisoners from other floors or rare enemies may appear. You only have handjob-happy regular prisoners, simpleton thugs who mask their ineptitude with rough manhandling and bratty gropey goblins. You can give up in front of a thug or a prisoner with +100 mouth and +80 cock desire and they will not go further than sticking their fingers in her mouth... unless it's a bar storage defeat scene. Goblins will stop at kissing. Side jobs are not available until you've subjugated floor 1.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Not sure I have the smarts to check whether all 11 prisoner-types can spawn on Floor 1 from the get-go,
I've only met regular prisoners, thugs, goblins and guards on Lv 1 from the get go and only some Guards would dare sticking their dicks in undefeated Warden's mouth saying 'I'm sorry, Warden, I just couldn't resist....'

Rare enemies (meaning stronger specimens with extra 'kinks') and dwellers from other floors who may be incorrigible blowjob enthusiasts who'd convince Karryn that sucking inmates' dicks and fighting them at the same time are not mutually exclusive activities will not be available at this early stage of the game.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Please tell me how, as in my numerous playthroughs I wasn't able to meet a floor 1 enemy who was interested in initiating oral with Karryn.... except Guards and bar storage penal troops. And I am talking about unsubjugated lv 1 at the start of the game, not rioting, when prisoners from other floors or rare enemies may appear. You only have handjob-happy regular prisoners, simpleton thugs who mask their ineptitude with rough manhandling and bratty gropey goblins. You can give up in front of a thug or a prisoner with +100 mouth and +80 cock desire and they will not go further than sticking their fingers in her mouth... unless it's a bar storage defeat scene. Goblins will stop at kissing. Side jobs are not available until you've subjugated floor 1.
I never said, that there are enemy types on Level 1, that initiate a Blowjob. You said, that Guards and Level 1 Defeat Scene are the only way, to learn BJ. That is just not true, since for example, you can learn BJ Skill via the Goblin Sex Scene, just as you can learn Titjob there as well. You just need other enemies around and have the desire for it, while a Goblin is doing his thing.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I poked around the JSON files, and out of 11 prisoner-type enemies and 5 guard-type enemies listed only 3 from each group can initiate a blowjob (i.e., tagged PoseStart instead of PoseJoin). Not sure I have the smarts to check whether all 11 prisoner-types can spawn on Floor 1 from the get-go, and if not - how to tell them apart (same for guards), but if all of them can spawn...if I want to keep Karryn an undefeated virgin, it seems I have a lottery to win (or just edit the skill in).

Cum facials appear to be limited in a similar fashion: for example, only one prisoner-type enemy has the skill attached. At least some of the thugs and goblins can use it, too.
Nice work, maybe I can help out here.

TL;DR: Win the guard battle twice or get the "Self Paid Equipment" edict and you're good to go (i.e. guards spawn in this battle that can initiate bjs).

Now, let's get to the details.
The easier of these two groups first: the guards in the guard battle.
As most already know, the type of guards changes depending on guard aggression which can be increased by fighting the (smoking) guard battle (increase by one) and by edicts (increase by more than one) and can be decreased (by one) only by losing the guard battle (this only negates the increase for starting it). Currently it is capped at Karryn's max level limit + 10. Thus, without clearing floor 1 the max guard aggression is 22. Let's look at the function that determines which guards are encountered:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The three guard types that are able to initiate bjs are lv2, lv3 and lv4. For every enemy that is supposed to appear in the battle a random type is chosen depending on the aggression level. Example: If the aggression is between 12 and 15 only guards that are able to initiate bjs are chosen. We can see that starting with aggression 5 we can get bj capable guards and even if the aggression reaches the maximum for floor 1 (i.e. 22) we still have a 50% chance per guard that he can initiate bjs. This shows that we can reliably get the necessary enemies without clearing floor 1.

Now to the previously mentioned three prisoner type enemies that can initiate bjs.
(Some background for those interested: If want to get an idea how enemy ids and enemy troops work, look for my tweak regarding enemy troops. The enemy ids 58 and 61 are not used at all currently so there is only one enemy (with id 55) that can engage bjs.)
Now without going much into the details, I've looked at the enemies that spawn in each room (depending on order) and no room has a group containing the relevant prisoner type. So theoretically the "bj prisoner" cannot be met in normal floor 1 anarchy combat.

NOTE: All info relevant for v0.7B.p. Also, I remember that in the past I noticed some randomness regarding the enemies encountered in the normal battles. So without knowing more it may still be entirely possible that these prisoners can spawn, but I don't know how.

EDIT: Just tested it, it works fine in guard battles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsugumi

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I never said, that there are enemy types on Level 1, that initiate a Blowjob. You said, that Guards and Level 1 Defeat Scene are the only way, to learn BJ. That is just not true, since for example, you can learn BJ Skill via the Goblin Sex Scene, just as you can learn Titjob there as well. You just need other enemies around and have the desire for it, while a Goblin is doing his thing.
It appears you weren't paying attention to the opening question from the user asking how they can acquire BJ skills when their Karryn is:

'still on Floor 1 (not subjugated), is a virgin [sadist], has 0 orgasms and 0 defeats.'

and they probably intend to keep her a virgin sadist. So no opportunist dick-sneaks into piehole during Goblin sex... If they want her to be undefeated (and frigid) then Guard Battles are the only solution.

Still, the fastest way to teach Karryn how to suck cocks is the Linda Lovelace University located in the Bar Storage Room. And she will keep her virginity while taking seminars there.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
It appears you weren't paying attention to the opening question from the user asking how they can acquire BJ skills when their Karryn is:

'still on Floor 1 (not subjugated), is a virgin [sadist], has 0 orgasms and 0 defeats.'

and they probably intend to keep her a virgin sadist. So no opportunist dick-sneaks into piehole during Goblin sex... If they want her to be undefeated (and frigid) then Guard Battles are the only solution.

Still, the fastest way to teach Karryn how to suck cocks is the Linda Lovelace University located in the Bar Storage Room. And she will keep her virginity while taking seminars there.
Linda Lovelace University located in the Bar Storage Room....Do I unlock this?

• Haha
Reactions: mamaboiii
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes