Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
It appears you weren't paying attention to the opening question from the user asking how they can acquire BJ skills when their Karryn is:

'still on Floor 1 (not subjugated), is a virgin [sadist], has 0 orgasms and 0 defeats.'

and they probably intend to keep her a virgin sadist. So no opportunist dick-sneaks into piehole during Goblin sex... If they want her to be undefeated (and frigid) then Guard Battles are the only solution.
And again, false. You can keep her a Virgin, you just need to manage your Desires.

BJ Req. is 100 Mouth and 65 Cock. Which you can reduce to 85 Mouth and 50 Cock with Acc. Mascot Phone Strap.
Cunn. Req. is 85 Pussy
Vaginal Sex is 100 Pussy and 85 Cock. Which you can increase to 105 Cock with Acc. Chain Hand.

So don't tell me it is impossible, since I already did it, as long as you keep Pussy under 100 or Cock under 85 (105) she doesn't get fucked.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
And again, false. You can keep her a Virgin, you just need to manage your Desires.

BJ Req. is 100 Mouth and 65 Cock. Which you can reduce to 85 Mouth and 50 Cock with Acc. Mascot Phone Strap.
Cunn. Req. is 85 Pussy
Vaginal Sex is 100 Pussy and 85 Cock. Which you can increase to 105 Cock with Acc. Chain Hand.

So don't tell me it is impossible, since I already did it, as long as you keep Pussy under 100 or Cock under 85 (105) she doesn't get fucked.
What's Goblin Sex scene then? Anal? Cunnilingus?

If the former, then I wonder how will a goblin initiate anal outside of reception. Or should Karryn initiate anal with a goblin, so a fellow inmate may use her mouth? Learning to suck cock after she mastered anal... why not?

If the latter, then I wonder how you manage to maintain Karryn's pussy desire between 85 and 100 and cock desire between 65 and 85, so a goblin will muffdive on her, but no one will dare put their prick in there and choose to fuck her mouth instead. More than twenty such scenarios would be needed to unlock the BJ skill. The more pussy related passives she gets as rewards for pussy-related activites, the harder it is to control her pussy desire with such precision. And it will be quite difficult to earn that much money in the early stage of the game to be able to afford the gadgets you mentioned and wear both at the same time to manipulate these margins in your favour. The Warden level ups are restricted to 12 if I'm not mistaken before you subjugate the 1st lv, so a player will have a hard time to be able to use her Willpower to successfully manage at least two desires....

Quite an intricate approach to solving the quest for a blowjob skill without losing viriginity, without defeat and without the Guards help.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What's Goblin Sex scene then? Anal? Cunnilingus?

If the former, then I wonder how will a goblin initiate anal outside of reception. Or should Karryn initiate anal with a goblin, so a fellow inmate may use her mouth? Learning to suck cock after she mastered anal... why not?

If the latter, then I wonder how you manage to maintain Karryn's pussy desire between 85 and 100 and cock desire between 65 and 85, so a goblin will muffdive on her, but no one will dare put their prick in there and choose to fuck her mouth instead. More than twenty such scenarios would be needed to unlock the BJ skill. The more pussy related passives she gets as rewards for pussy-related activites, the harder it is to control her pussy desire with such precision. And it will be quite difficult to earn that much money in the early stage of the game to be able to afford the gadgets you mentioned and wear both at the same time to manipulate these margins in your favour. The Warden level ups are restricted to 12 if I'm not mistaken before you subjugate the 1st lv, so a player will have a hard time to be able to use her Willpower to successfully manage at least two desires....

Quite an intricate approach to solving the quest for a blowjob skill without losing viriginity, without defeat and without the Guards help.
Well I never said it was easy. I only said it is possible, since I already did it. Your way is the much easier one, no question but if you want to stay undefeated and not use the guards, it is possible.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Well I never said it was easy. I only said it is possible, since I already did it. Your way is the much easier one, no question but if you want to stay undefeated and not use the guards, it is possible.
You should get a free copy of the final version for such an impressive achievement, really!

I prefer to interact with the Guards, especially in the early stages of the game, as regardless of style of play, sadistic-Amazonian or maso-slutty or a mix of both, you can obtain a lot of badly needed initial skills at the cost of only 2% fatigue.

Defeat scenes also have their merits, though it wouldn't hurt for these scenes to have their victory versions for players wanting to be always on top. But, this is a fall-from-grace game at its core, not an any-and-all fetish free-style sex simulator.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
hmm im more of a vaginal person while i dont mind anal i prefer if they enemies go for her pussy first is there a way to set the Ai for that ?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
asaness Do you expect anything more specific?

Because the thing is, with the way you phrased it, even "just keep using Suppress Butt Desire willpower skill" would fit the bill since all sex skills have desire thresholds attached to them. For example, initiating anal requires Cock Desire of at least 85 + Butt Desire of 100, and suppressing the latter would prevent anal without interfering with other cock-related skills (blowjobs, vaginal etc.).

There ARE edits you could make to shift probability of enemies using a specific skill, but frankly I fail to see the need to edit anything, hence my question.

mamaboiii Uhm...somewhere between "thanks a TON" and "*speechless*" right now. :rolleyes: Now that I picked up a few new things I can go break more stuff (and then wonder why enemies "suddenly" started hitting like a truck or stopped spawning...or something):ROFLMAO:

I've only met regular prisoners, thugs, goblins and guards on Lv 1 from the get go and only some Guards would dare sticking their dicks in undefeated Warden's mouth saying 'I'm sorry, Warden, I just couldn't resist....'
I am wary of raising guard aggression since, from what I understand, there is no [legitimate] way to bring it down afterwards (assuming losing their battle results in "it is not increased" rather than "it is decreased", i.e. merely cancelling out the increase from starting the battle). Also, after day 30 or so I started taking occasional hits of ~800 non-crit stamina damage (with my pool of ~1300) from not only strength-oriented thugs but even normal prisoners. I doubt Secretary Mode is supposed to scale that fast to such a degree, so I try to keep enemy scaling to a minimum until I figure out what it was that I changed that broke things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mamaboiii

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
asaness Do you expect anything more specific?

Because the thing is, with the way you phrased it, even "just keep using Suppress Butt Desire willpower skill" would fit the bill since all sex skills have desire thresholds attached to them. For example, initiating anal requires Cock Desire of at least 85 + Butt Desire of 100, and suppressing the latter would prevent anal without interfering with other cock-related skills (blowjobs, vaginal etc.).

There ARE edits you could make to shift probability of enemies using a specific skill, but frankly I fail to see the need to edit anything, hence my question.

mamaboiii Uhm...somewhere between "thanks a TON" and "*speechless*" right now. :rolleyes: Now that I picked up a few new things I can go break more stuff (and then wonder why enemies "suddenly" started hitting like a truck or stopped spawning...or something):ROFLMAO:

I am wary of raising guard aggression since, from what I understand, there is no [legitimate] way to bring it down afterwards (assuming losing their battle results in "it is not increased" rather than "it is decreased", i.e. merely cancelling out the increase from starting the battle). Also, after day 30 or so I started taking occasional hits of ~800 non-crit stamina damage (with my pool of ~1300) from not only strength-oriented thugs but even normal prisoners. I doubt Secretary Mode is supposed to scale that fast to such a degree, so I try to keep enemy scaling to a minimum until I figure out what it was that I changed that broke things.
well maybe even with surpressed the goblin seems to going anal in the deskjob mission or do they enver do vaginaL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tsugumi

haifman

Jan 14, 2021
Hello everyone!
Please tell me how to get a lot of nerd prisoners on the floors and their sex attacks with pink rotors, dick dildos and anal beads?
game versions - Karryns_Prison_v.7B.i_EN
warden lv - 36, slut lv - 236
my save game

xxx89

Apr 16, 2021
esm pls help!
d.jpg

Karryn's Prison

did not work, although they were still in the " folder. When I reinstalled them, they still did not work. . What should I do

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I am wary of raising guard aggression since, from what I understand, there is no [legitimate] way to bring it down afterwards (assuming losing their battle results in "it is not increased" rather than "it is decreased", i.e. merely cancelling out the increase from starting the battle).
For sex-oriented builds, the Guards aggression is of little to no importance, just like the battle stats of inmates are. There are even several edicts that the Warden may enact of her own will which will increase the Guards aggression, their sex endurance, prisoners aggression and sex endurance, as well as Karryn's charm. This basically turns almost all the battles into orgies from round 1, where she will only occasionally be hit by an impatient opponent if standing and not involved in a sex act. Pleasing certain types of prisoners (including the guards) grant passives which decrease their chances of attack. In result, you can walk into a Guard battle with 6 of them, and 4 of them will already be aroused and horny. They will be much more aggressive when they invade her office after she masturbated... in a provocative manner to boot, leaving the office door unlocked.

But it may pose a few problems for such a strict Karryn that you're looking after, if I understand correctly (zero orgasms, zero defeats and penetration limited to BJ only).

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
asaness The only requirements I could find for vaginal penetration during receptionist job are as obvious as it gets: desire thresholds, goblins being in the closest possible position (which is where they execute all skills from, anyway) and plain old RNG. Not sure if cunnilingus/anal are a factor, i.e., if either of those is in progress, vaginal might be blocked.

You would have to wait for a reply from someone more savvy. I got confused trying to figure out the details of how receptionist job differs from normal battles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

madchef If I try to put the original "bored out of my mind" idea together, my self-imposed rules list is...well, "short" would be an understatement:

1. No defeats: getting punched into the ground and running out of stamina is okay, running out of energy as well is not okay.

Everything else is conditional. For example, rather than a vague "keep virginity", I want to keep the Virgin status the game provides. Meaning, if an anal slut with vaginal virginity retains said status, then anal sex is a-okay. Embarassingly enough, I never actually checked the code and simply assumed only vaginal virginity was required and thus ignored anal "advances" (though, my Karryn is still a virgin in both for now).

And ideas about Sadism [> Masochism] and [no] orgasms are not rules per se, either, but rather things I fear will pave the road to losing vaginal virginity if I leave them alone. Plus, sadism buffs, whilst far from equal to penalties incurred by high desires, help somewhat; "50% of something is better than 100% of nothing" and all that.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
1. No defeats: getting punched into the ground and running out of stamina is okay, running out of energy as well is not okay.

Everything else is conditional. For example, rather than a vague "keep virginity", I want to keep the Virgin status the game provides. Meaning, if an anal slut with vaginal virginity retains said status, then anal sex is a-okay. Embarassingly enough, I never actually checked the code and simply assumed only vaginal virginity was required and thus ignored anal "advances" (though, my Karryn is still a virgin in both for now).
Anal is 100% safe. My super-slut Karryn is still a virgin, though her ass would devour 3 cocks at once if the devs ever allowed it. She only ever suffered tactical defeats, as I am more interested in a submissive slut and several maso passives require the player to drop battles a lot. You can still win a defeat scene, thus restoring Order and keep her virginity intact. Thus, she is currently lv 260 slut virgin with 100 control over the Prison for months now. She rules the place not with an iron fist, but with the silky drapes of her rectum.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
ahahaha :) :) : ). Well I am not a grind person I will give up on the idea if its so hard but thanks on the behalf of all anal lovers for the efforts you have put to achieve this. So through proxy I hope I can claim part of the victory :)

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes