Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
asaness The only requirements I could find for vaginal penetration during receptionist job are as obvious as it gets: desire thresholds, goblins being in the closest possible position (which is where they execute all skills from, anyway) and plain old RNG. Not sure if cunnilingus/anal are a factor, i.e., if either of those is in progress, vaginal might be blocked.

You would have to wait for a reply from someone more savvy. I got confused trying to figure out the details of how receptionist job differs from normal battles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's a bug/oversight/something, that Goblins can't initiate cunnilingus in secretary job, unless they've done it before in regular combat. AFAIK doesn't have to be on level 1 or anything, just have any goblin lick Karryn off and they'll go for it during reception.

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
esm pls help!
View attachment 1145019

Karryn's Prison

did not work, although they were still in the " folder. When I reinstalled them, they still did not work. . What should I do
For the newest version of the game you need the file from the dev-branch ( ) of CCMod. And, of course, double check the install instructions to make sure you didn't miss anything :)

Jul 28, 2017
Is there a way to change the percentage chance of the inmates overtaking a level to 0%, so that doesnt happens?
I really dont like doing that over n over.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a way to change the percentage chance of the inmates overtaking a level to 0%, so that doesnt happens?
I really dont like doing that over n over.
Buy the edicts that say Riot- and avoid the ones that say Riot+. It's been (ingame) weeks since I had a riot.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ANDYANDERS I cannot field-test this yet since I never subjugated Floor 1 (not since v6, anyway), but it seems to be surprisingly easy:

And of course I would have made a backup of the file before doing all of that.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, these values are updated constantly. Therefore you need to tweak the code.

Tweaking side job values
I wanted to override the minimum value for Fame and Notoriety but I couldn't find where to put it. in fact, there is not as for Satisfaction the "let minSat = 0;" Could someone tell me how to do it please? thank you

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Okay, this is probably an old question and a very stupid one, but given that there are over 600 pages of comments, and i have exactly zero patience to sort through all of that for the answer, could someone please tell me if the CCMod is compatible with this version and if so how to install it please?

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, this is probably an old question and a very stupid one, but given that there are over 600 pages of comments, and i have exactly zero patience to sort through all of that for the answer, could someone please tell me if the CCMod is compatible with this version and if so how to install it please?

CCmod is compatible and the how to is in the 1st page info?. But for more clarification, watch the video as well that is included in the gitgud link.

k1

Dec 21, 2016
Will the creator add more options for Karryn to look like Shiraki Meiko , i think it will fit the game

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Yann33 Same file, .
Thanks, it works. it's easier like that.
I have another question: how to add another sensitive part (what we choose at the beginning)?. I only have masochism +2 and I would like to add "whole body".
I specify that this is not my backup, I just took a backup in the forum and there was only masochism +2 in it.

Akys

Aug 22, 2017
Anal is 100% safe. My super-slut Karryn is still a virgin, though her ass would devour 3 cocks at once if the devs ever allowed it. She only ever suffered tactical defeats, as I am more interested in a submissive slut and several maso passives require the player to drop battles a lot. You can still win a defeat scene, thus restoring Order and keep her virginity intact. Thus, she is currently lv 260 slut virgin with 100 control over the Prison for months now. She rules the place not with an iron fist, but with the silky drapes of her rectum.
Same here, I tried to keep her virgin to reserve herself for her wedding with the Imperial Majesty but it's complicated. As a result cocks regularly unload into her ass to temporize. It's a good counterpart to keep her pure in appearance even if in secret lot of cocks pound her ass..

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Having trouble finding if someone has already asked or answered this already, but how, if it's even possible, do you change the ratio of visitors being men versus women? As in making men more common to appear over women.

Reactions: Rize
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes