Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I haven’t been totally keeping up with the progress, but is it looking like the update is within a month or so? iirc the update should have the lvl 3 job and edicts and the level 4 enemies/boss/defeat scene? (But no subjugation) Correct me if I’m wrong, can’t wait.
No side job as far as I know.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So i have a question in regards both of the devs working on this.
How long til this game gets an animated serie like Meltys Quest got his? i'm sure the game been for a while now and truly curious to know how meltys got his animation and when

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Wasn’t there a strip club or something similar? If they dropped that I would be really sad.
There's no news about it being in the NEXT update, but it's not been dropped. We might get it next update, but it might be the update after, we just don't know when it'll be included.

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
So i have a question in regards both of the devs working on this.
How long til this game gets an animated serie like Meltys Quest got his? i'm sure the game been for a while now and truly curious to know how meltys got his animation and when
There is a animated series? Where can I find it

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
I got an issue at reception. I have reputation and notoriety, but not the third one (forgot the name). No fans show up. How do I start getting fans again?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Anders78 Third stat is Fame.

When you just start out, "true" visitors and fans are pretty much all you can get, but eventually the horndogs are going to take over and make up the majority of visitors. If you already built up notoriety and get alot of sex offers, then you can focus on the female visitors since they never ask for sex, all of them are either actual visitors or fans. Also, you could try rejecting sexual advances to drop notoriety, that will shift the balance back towards non-sexual visits.

That is all that comes to mind...unless you decide to edit the game files, but at that point you could just make it so male visitors no longer appear at all or something like that.

Reactions: Anders78

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
The side jobs are such a grind right now. I actually didn't mind the tavern job as it feels like an actual mini game, but the visitor center is such a chore. I wish it had more variety to add randomness to it.
I know how to edit the side jobs to max, but is there a way to just increase the multipliers so jobs grow faster?

Reactions: Rize

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
Anders78 Third stat is Fame.

When you just start out, "true" visitors and fans are pretty much all you can get, but eventually the horndogs are going to take over and make up the majority of visitors. If you already built up notoriety and get alot of sex offers, then you can focus on the female visitors since they never ask for sex, all of them are either actual visitors or fans. Also, you could try rejecting sexual advances to drop notoriety, that will shift the balance back towards non-sexual visits.

That is all that comes to mind...unless you decide to edit the game files, but at that point you could just make it so male visitors no longer appear at all or something like that.
also when visitors and fans notice her doing anything with goblins or the people infront of them they can also turn into *horndogs* and if you do that job enough almost everyone becomes a H-event

Reactions: Rize

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Now that im working i will contribute with the developer, i just cant say how much i like this game, thank you for your hard work sempai!.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
The game has sooo many passives that you are getting them without even trying, and the more of them you get, the harder everything gets, from battles and work minigames to not getting even more of them, I play on normal difficulty, it's 33rd day, I haven't subjugated second floor yet and I have 24th warden level and 76th slut level, as result of low warden level limit I often don't have enough willpower and I end up strictly rationing it.

At this point reception work became almost impossible to do(I just made it availible and I found it overwhelming with how much stamina every action costs and how little is regenerated, same with willpower), Karryn get's so much pleasure from fights that she starts to suffer debuffs to her combat ability really fast and they can became real heavy(At which point I started to question if there was even a reason in doing side job for money to upgrade combat ability when it leads to making the window in which I can use said ability at full potential even smaller), bar minigame became so challenging that I forgot why I play the main one. :LOL:

From the wishes, I think it would be real help to see how much debuffs effect Karryn by checking status, like red number to the right which says how much was deducted or something.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes