Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
The game has sooo many passives that you are getting them without even trying, and the more of them you get, the harder everything gets, from battles and work minigames to not getting even more of them, I play on normal difficulty, it's 33rd day, I haven't subjugated second floor yet and I have 24th warden level and 76th slut level, as result of low warden level limit I often don't have enough willpower and I end up strictly rationing it.

At this point reception work became almost impossible to do(I just made it availible and I found it overwhelming with how much stamina every action costs and how little is regenerated, same with willpower), Karryn get's so much pleasure from fights that she starts to suffer debuffs to her combat ability really fast and they can became real heavy(At which point I started to question if there was even a reason in doing side job for money to upgrade combat ability when it leads to making the window in which I can use said ability at full potential even smaller), bar minigame became so challenging that I forgot why I play the main one. :LOL:

From the wishes, I think it would be real help to see how much debuffs effect Karryn by checking status, like red number to the right which says how much was deducted or something.
It actually gets easier the more you do those jobs. You start getting passives that reduce the amount of stamina you lose from certain activities. It's really quite a trip.

Reactions: Rize

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
can anyone share a link of the game files with mod/tweaks added? Directly downloading the files and replacing them in the www folder would be better.
I'm a layman when it comes to coding and cant get this stuff working. :rolleyes: o_O

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
It actually gets easier the more you do those jobs. You start getting passives that reduce the amount of stamina you lose from certain activities. It's really quite a trip.
Don't know about receptionist job, but I didn't see any such passives for bar one.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Don't know about receptionist job, but I didn't see any such passives for bar one.
Yeah, there aren't direct bar passives (or titles) for stamina but there is one that reduces the time per action, which includes the breather action and some that (IIRC) increase base stats for max stamina and regen.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The game has sooo many passives that you are getting them without even trying, and the more of them you get, the harder everything gets, from battles and work minigames to not getting even more of them, I play on normal difficulty, it's 33rd day, I haven't subjugated second floor yet and I have 24th warden level and 76th slut level, as result of low warden level limit I often don't have enough willpower and I end up strictly rationing it.

At this point reception work became almost impossible to do(I just made it availible and I found it overwhelming with how much stamina every action costs and how little is regenerated, same with willpower), Karryn get's so much pleasure from fights that she starts to suffer debuffs to her combat ability really fast and they can became real heavy(At which point I started to question if there was even a reason in doing side job for money to upgrade combat ability when it leads to making the window in which I can use said ability at full potential even smaller), bar minigame became so challenging that I forgot why I play the main one. :LOL:

From the wishes, I think it would be real help to see how much debuffs effect Karryn by checking status, like red number to the right which says how much was deducted or something.
I assume you just don't want to go for the slut route? Have you actually learned any of the training abilities for what you wanna do though? I think trying to learn the offensive ones when your slut level is already that high might be a waste. imo you learn them to avoid such a situation in the first place. In your case you should learn the willpower and endurance edicts, and learn Healing Thoughts, which lets you restore Energy and makes you last forever. So that way Karryn can clear entire floors with multiple waves with ease just by getting fucked. Best thing about that is that she's enjoying it aswell.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The game has sooo many passives that you are getting them without even trying, and the more of them you get, the harder everything gets.... I play on normal difficulty, it's 33rd day, I haven't subjugated second floor yet and I have 24th warden level and 76th slut level...
Actually, it gets easier... if you playstyle is consistent with the passives you get, meaning slutty passives benefit slut-runs. 33 days in game and 76 slut level means Karryn has just started her journey to whoredom, so it's natural the jobs and battles (or sex encounters) can be difficult at this early stage. Once you reach lv 200+ and build a strong-minded, durable Warden, you'll be flying (though side jobs will still feel grindy due to battle/activity mechanics and amount of actions it takes to complete one task: summon visitor, greet, service sexually or reject, process paperwork, assign to visiting room, summon visitor...) and actually looking for ways to increase difficulty of the Warden's life: enacting edicts that increase prisoners and guards stats, leaving the door unlocked when masturbating, having meals that increase sensitivity... You just have to grind through all that, invest in edicts wisely and not be discouraged by temporary failures.

Reactions: Back

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Daaaang, that update is awesome, we're gonna get Karryn put in stocks and (most likely) gangbanged? Hell yeah! It's too bad we didn't get Minotaurs, that would have been extremely epic...but c'est la vie. This news makes me want to go back and resub again, nice!

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
I assume you just don't want to go for the slut route? Have you actually learned any of the training abilities for what you wanna do though? I think trying to learn the offensive ones when your slut level is already that high might be a waste. imo you learn them to avoid such a situation in the first place. In your case you should learn the willpower and endurance edicts, and learn Healing Thoughts, which lets you restore Energy and makes you last forever. So that way Karryn can clear entire floors with multiple waves with ease just by getting fucked. Best thing about that is that she's enjoying it aswell.
Yea, I tried to not go this way... buuuut since Karryn gained a few sadistic passives managing her pleasure became a problem, and since at this point I had no clue how climax works(like seriously, when she climaxes midbattle she goes out and if you are low on willpower(and if you in the middle of intense combat you are) you are doomed to lose coz she loses loads of stamina every turn, but climaxing with midbattle masturbation is totally ok) I ended up with few losses, and since I beat the money from the guards on early stages and was stupid enough to up their stats with edicts... masturbation before sleep went horribly wrong the moment the chance became not 0%(a few times even, because at that time I didn't know about alternatives), as result I needed extra money to try to remedy my early mistakes and as result it just spiraled further down coz earning more money gives me more passives to worry about. At which stage I learned how important willpower is and that mind should have been my focus, not the strenght, specializing in indurance thought was a good decision.

At first I thought that to remedy the fact that guards attack karryn before sleep I need to up unarmed combat, endurance and such to rise my chances, buuut it too was a mistake since low slut level Karryn couldn't get her pleasure meter up to 100 before running out of stamina at which point combat started with high pleasure, and battle defuffs which came with it were so crippling that no amount of edicts could give Karryn a chance to win.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Yea, I tried to not go this way... buuuut since Karryn gained a few sadistic passives managing her pleasure became a problem, and since at this point I had no clue how climax works(like seriously, when she climaxes midbattle she goes out and if you are low on willpower(and if you in the middle of intense combat you are) you are doomed to lose coz she loses loads of stamina every turn, but climaxing with midbattle masturbation is totally ok) I ended up with few losses, and since I beat the money from the guards on early stages and was stupid enough to up their stats with edicts... masturbation before sleep went horribly wrong the moment the chance became not 0%(a few times even, because at that time I didn't know about alternatives), as result I needed extra money to try to remedy my early mistakes and as result it just spiraled further down...
And this is exactly how the devs planned for this game to be experienced. You either try in vain to keep her prim and proper or you go along with the process of depravation from the start and instead of intense combat, she has intense sex. Which gets easier with time and she's eventually able to engage 5 cocks at once and subdue more prisoners this way then she would ever be able to dispatch by only swinging the halberd.

Reactions: Rize and Fearnought

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
A question, sometimes when Karryn does bar job I can't pick another prisoner on the same table, only way to get to him is to kick the one I'm able to pick, is this the only way?

Edit: It's a bug, the way to solve it is to click outside the game then back.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
A question, sometimes when Karryn does bar job I can't pick another prisoner on the same table, only way to get to him is to kick the one I'm able to pick, is this the only way?

Edit: It's a bug, the way to solve it is to click outside the game then back.
You can use the keyboard arrows, Enter and Esc keys to access all actions and participants. Clicking is wonky sometimes.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The bug appeared when I used arrows, Enter and Esc keys.
Usually this happens when your arrow is pointing at some sensitive area of the game scene, which 'locks' your choices. Moving the pointer out of the way (placing it on the games window upper bar, for example) should solve that input 'conflict'.

CellVTX

Jul 28, 2020
Latest version with dev branch cc mod crashes way too much for me. I'll just wait some more, even if it's still very fun.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I find a bug in where I SOMWEHOW ended outside the room walls, so I cant enter or leave the zone.
And since there arent separated saves I need to restart the game from zero :/

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Or you could just press F6.
The issue is probably that the autosave is where he's behind the wall, so the restart is starting a new game from scratch.

I find a bug in where I SOMWEHOW ended outside the room walls, so I cant enter or leave the zone.
And since there arent separated saves I need to restart the game from zero :/
One of the cheat mods might let you fix it, though no idea which one or if it's actually possible. Otherwise, manual backups are a good idea for cases like this, you can just copy and paste your save file somewhere to keep it as a backup.

You can also use the CCmod (linked in the first post) which has an option / by default the ability to make your own saves (and change save files) and turn off the autosave.

Reactions: Noneless
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes