souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Since when are the fight scenes and eventual defeat during the night a thing? Is it the vanilla game or from CC mod?
Because it's really cool, unfortunaly any crashes during it will corrupt your save. At least it happened twice for me and corrupted the save both times
Just a heads up.
If you mean the office / guard room invasion when masturbating then it's been in there from the beginning. If it's summoning a prisoner to fight from a wanted list then that's the mod, and was warned that it was likely to be buggy and unstable.

wwwchocklove

Jun 30, 2018
can somebody help me ? i can't decrypt file for moding, after process decrypt it's nothing happend and after close java file it say "can't save setting" that's gave me no file to place on game file 1619155903165.png 1619155936562.png

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Also, what increases her Charm, aside from buying items?
Edicts and passives. Mostly passives. For example:

1. Being a virgin (anal is irrelevant) and buying the Publish Virgin Status edict;
2. Many "first time" passives: first kiss, first cum facial, first time being stared at, etc.
3. Some edicts and passives reduce charm requirements instead, acting like an enemy debuff rather than a Karryn buff;

One thing to keep in mind about the passives, though: each passive gained is +1 to Slut Level, and each Slut Level reduces your in-battle Charm by a small amount.

If you aim for Charm training, I recommend equipping the Moon Earring ASAP because Charm Growth Rate sources are few and far between.

wwwchocklove 2-in-1: Extract both the program and the game somewhere else, because:

1. It might be failing because of that crazy-long path;
2. It might be failing because Windows can get randomly paranoid about writing to system locations (which Desktop folder is).

If I had to guess, given the information available, I would go with "extractor tried to write its own files to the Desktop folder, and Windows said "permission denied, buzz off"".

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
1: Mostly breast desire and being drunk. Some passives affect desire requirements in the bar / all side jobs as well (IIRC).

2: Enemies using masturbation, I think. I could be wrong on this one but I know at least some enemy actions increase it.
From my experience only breast desire above 100 and exhibitionist passives are required for her to flash boobs often. And still having her top on fully. Doesn't need to be drunk at all once she's comfortable with being nude. To avoid groping I guess she would need to keep cock desire low and fix her clothes regularly. It will be very difficult to achieve though, as exhibitionist passives lower sight, strip and petting resistances (not in equal measures though), so a good set of equipment and titles would be needed to prevent groping while allowing flashing.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks all, I managed to get a relatively squeaky-clean Karryn to start flashing with 59 Boob Desire, One vs. All Passive and moderate inebriation (wish the number was indicated on-screen tbh). Agility helps with both avoiding being stripped and fixing clothes before the patrons get to try any groping.

On the topic of the bar job, if I'm going to let Karryn get dead-drunk, is there some failsafe way to avoid the over-the-counter scene?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
On the topic of the bar job, if I'm going to let Karryn get dead-drunk, is there some failsafe way to avoid the over-the-counter scene?
Haven't achieved that yet, as my Karryn is just too promiscuous, but probably the only way is to survive till the end of shift while allowing drinking and keeping cock desire below the level triggering any sex act that the over the counter scene contains (handjob, blowjob, anal and vaginal)... which is 50 (handjob). But I could be wrong.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Haven't achieved that yet, as my Karryn is just too promiscuous, but probably the only way is to survive till the end of shift while allowing drinking and keeping cock desire below the level triggering any sex act that the over the counter scene contains (handjob, blowjob, anal and vaginal)... which is 50 (handjob). But I could be wrong.
Sadly no. Once she reaches the dead drunk state, it no longer matters if she's available for any sex action. So desires don't matter. The only way to stop the scene would be an empty bar, because it triggers if any nearby patron feels like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Sadly no. Once she reaches the dead drunk state, it no longer matters if she's available for any sex action. So desires don't matter. The only way to stop the scene would be an empty bar, because it triggers if any nearby patron feels like it.
Ok, so as they used to say in where I come from: 'baba pijana, dupa sprzedana'. Which, as a former assistant night hotel manager and occasional bartender, rubs me the wrong way.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
I don't know if this is a stupid question but, when's the .8 update going to be up? Really looking forward to it.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Ok, so as they used to say in where I come from: 'baba pijana, dupa sprzedana'. Which, as a former assistant night hotel manager and occasional bartender, rubs me the wrong way.
"Night Hotel Manager" feels like a higher-end F95 title that gets unlocked beyond just "Well-Known Member" or "Devoted Member". Like one of those custom titles you occasionally see around here. :p It just feels like it could fit thematically on F95, lol. Sorry for the digression. Stay awesome, Madchef. Carry on. :whistle::coffee:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
"Night Hotel Manager" feels like a higher-end F95 title that gets unlocked beyond just "Well-Known Member" or "Devoted Member". Like one of those custom titles you occasionally see around here. :p It just feels like it could fit thematically on F95, lol. Sorry for the digression. Stay awesome, Madchef. Carry on. :whistle::coffee:
Thanks!

Well, there is this Italian erotic movie from the 70ties with strong SM overtones, called 'The Night Porter'. In the most memorable scene of this flick, the 27yo then Charlotte Rampling is parading topless in front of uniformed men, from the waist up wearing only suspenders, opera gloves and a Nazi peaked cap... She looks almost like Karryn. So you're not digressing that far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I would like to request general advice in regards to the side jobs that get unlocked. I haven't played the game in quite a while, and just finished subjugating the first floor with combat, and would like to keep the combat going (I'm trying to unlock some of the combat titles). What is the best way to support myself with the side jobs that doesn't pull me too far into debauchery? The bar seems like it's probably a dangerous slippery slope if I want to stay as chaste as possible, but what about the visitors office? I don't really know how they work because when I last played the game none of them existed. Are they a good way to spend stamina and earn money? Should I just ignore them if I'm trying to avoid sex? Should I go part way into them, but not too far? Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
I would like to request general advice in regards to the side jobs that get unlocked. I haven't played the game in quite a while, and just finished subjugating the first floor with combat, and would like to keep the combat going (I'm trying to unlock some of the combat titles). What is the best way to support myself with the side jobs that doesn't pull me too far into debauchery? The bar seems like it's probably a dangerous slippery slope if I want to stay as chaste as possible, but what about the visitors office? I don't really know how they work because when I last played the game none of them existed. Are they a good way to spend stamina and earn money? Should I just ignore them if I'm trying to avoid sex? Should I go part way into them, but not too far? Advice would be greatly appreciated.
Playing a more "pure" run, I avoided them both. The bar gives a bit of money, and the visitors office job gives order (which isn't really something you want if money is your issue -- low order = higher subsidies). I'd focus on the income edicts rather than the side jobs.

Reactions: Rize and ilmncsm

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
The visitor center job isn't really worth it if you're trying to stay chaste, but it also isn't super dangerous in my experience. The biggest thing to worry about are the goblins that will come and harass you from time to time that you have to kick away. Bar can be pretty dangerous, but you can work short shifts, keep your desires low, and never turn on drinking. The last side job is the gloryhole... and well not much to do in there for you lol.

Reactions: Rize and ilmncsm

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, as was said already bar is dangerous for a pure run unless you manage to not drink and keep desires really low. The receptionist is pretty much safe if you keep the goblins away, which is fairly easy.

The gloryhole isn't a job per say. There's basically no risk at all if you don't masturbate, so you can just use it to reduce fatigue so you can do more fights in a day (basically just sitting around to rest).

Reactions: ilmncsm

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for all the advice! I'll focus on income edicts in general then, and maybe try the reception if I need more order, or short no drinking bar runs if I think I need more income.

Edit, just thought of another question: does corruption do anything yet? I remember when I last played it wasn't implemented to actually do anything yet. Has that changed, or is it waiting for the inevitable endings?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes