Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
One of the cheat mods might let you fix it, though no idea which one or if it's actually possible. Otherwise, manual backups are a good idea for cases like this, you can just copy and paste your save file somewhere to keep it as a backup.

You can also use the CCmod (linked in the first post) which has an option / by default the ability to make your own saves (and change save files) and turn off the autosave.
I will try, thank you!

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I find a bug in where I SOMWEHOW ended outside the room walls, so I cant enter or leave the zone.
And since there arent separated saves I need to restart the game from zero :/
Another thing you could do is grab (and keep, if you play plenty of RPGMV games) the : it has noclip and map/cell teleport functions among other cheat-y things.

Reactions: Noneless

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i have a wondering about the Werewolves, will they have a knot in their dicks or just will have a human shape?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
... did you even try it? F6 has nothing to do with auto save, it's a debug button to warp you to the entrance of the map.
Huh, didn't know that. I think I just misremembered which function key was which (for some reason my brain put them into sets of 5 rather than sets of 4), since F5 is frequently the soft restart the game for MV games (I honestly don't recall if it is here since many MV games use F12 for that).

Regardless, good to know, thanks.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
The game has sooo many passives that you are getting them without even trying, and the more of them you get, the harder everything gets, from battles and work minigames to not getting even more of them, I play on normal difficulty, it's 33rd day, I haven't subjugated second floor yet and I have 24th warden level and 76th slut level, as result of low warden level limit I often don't have enough willpower and I end up strictly rationing it.

At this point reception work became almost impossible to do(I just made it availible and I found it overwhelming with how much stamina every action costs and how little is regenerated, same with willpower), Karryn get's so much pleasure from fights that she starts to suffer debuffs to her combat ability really fast and they can became real heavy(At which point I started to question if there was even a reason in doing side job for money to upgrade combat ability when it leads to making the window in which I can use said ability at full potential even smaller), bar minigame became so challenging that I forgot why I play the main one. :LOL:

From the wishes, I think it would be real help to see how much debuffs effect Karryn by checking status, like red number to the right which says how much was deducted or something.
I posted one tweaking multiplier of the toilet minigame a while ago and I think the mechanism is kind of similar...

Hindmost

Oct 9, 2020
Is there some way to gain a skill or willpower move or something to command the prisoners to cum inside/outside? If so, what is it?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Hindmost There are two Sadism willpower skills you can get (from passives): Deny External Ejaculations and Deny Internal Ejaculations. IIRC they come (pun not int..okay, totally on purpose) from having inmates repeatedly cum on the floor, which they do if Cock Desire is too low for the body bukkake (<35). They merely "increase Cock Desire requirements based on Sadism level", though, not outright block the ability to perform those acts.

Last edited:

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
So I did a thing or two. Note that this is a testing branch, so stuff might break, and let me know if it does. If you want the stable version grab it from master (see forum signature if dev-discipline 404's).

Well I think that was the shortest-lived dev branch in a while, rip dev-reinforcement (don't worry it's still in here, just branch is gone). Out with the old and in with the new...

Introducing: Discipline

The Wanted system in the game is really underused. It keeps track of so many stats, but you never see them and all they really end up being are enemies with the same name that show up now and then. Hopefully it gets expanded more in the game, but for now there's this.

The edict desk in the office has been expanded to show all Wanted inmates and display their highest stats. Karryn can also call in any of them for some special one-on-one time with a temporary level buff so they aren't a pushover. Subduing them physically or being defeated will increase their level, sexually satisfying them will lower it instead. Level correction stuff and the ability to escape or not is in config.

Note on stats: wanted enemy impregnation tracking is new, so it won't count anything already done. Children count is unimplemented for now, need to redo that entire bit later and waiting for v8 since there are 2 new species.

(click for album)

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
So I did a thing or two. Note that this is a testing branch, so stuff might break, and let me know if it does. If you want the stable version grab it from master (see forum signature if dev-discipline 404's).

Well I think that was the shortest-lived dev branch in a while, rip dev-reinforcement (don't worry it's still in here, just branch is gone). Out with the old and in with the new...

The Wanted system in the game is really underused. It keeps track of so many stats, but you never see them and all they really end up being are enemies with the same name that show up now and then. Hopefully it gets expanded more in the game, but for now there's this.

The edict desk in the office has been expanded to show all Wanted inmates and display their highest stats. Karryn can also call in any of them for some special one-on-one time with a temporary level buff so they aren't a pushover. Subduing them physically or being defeated will increase their level, sexually satisfying them will lower it instead. Level correction stuff and the ability to escape or not is in config.

Note on stats: wanted enemy impregnation tracking is new, so it won't count anything already done. Children count is unimplemented for now, need to redo that entire bit later and waiting for v8 since there are 2 new species.

(click for album)

I love this idea. Makes the one-on-one sessions a lot more fun.

neo203

Oct 17, 2019

(click for album)

I've installed the mod, and everything seems to be working correctly outside of edicts, all of them cost 0. I've been trying to find where to turn that off, but I've been struggling, if anyone could help out.

edit for clarity:

var CCMod_edictCostCheat_ZeroEdictPointsRequired = false;
is already set to false but everything still costs 0 EP and 0 Gold

edit:

Nvm, I found it, in the config document, if you're using the default settings. on Line 629 onwards the next few lines are responsible for the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: CellVTX

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017

(click for album)

Can you "discipline" old bosses with this?

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Can you "discipline" old bosses with this?
Tonkin and Aron can be called and will probably work, if something breaks I can look into finding their specific boss setup functions. They won't have any boss fight scripts though. Cargill is excluded because he can't be directly interacted with in his boss fight anyway.

Visitors from the receptionist job can also become wanted. They are blacklisted for now since they don't work in the fight, but I could change it so they show up in the list to just see stats, and there are some unique visitor stat records too.

Reactions: jlight7

CellVTX

Jul 28, 2020
This is nice and it could work as a scene editor if you could call in multiple people (well, more than 3 :p)

edit: This works really well, although losing on purpose they take you all the way back to the bar instead of triggering the scene on her own bed, kind of a missed opportunity here as I love the bed defeat scene

Last edited:

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
This is nice and it could work as a scene editor if you could call in multiple people (well, more than 3 :p)

edit: This works really well, although losing on purpose they take you all the way back to the bar instead of triggering the scene on her own bed, kind of a missed opportunity here as I love the bed defeat scene
I've never tried modding that scene to see if it was compatible with prisoners, are there art assets for the non human cocks is the bed pose?
Having a wanted inmate special loss gangbang sounds too good to be true.
The new feature to call wanted inmates is already amazing as is.
The whole pregmod in its entirety is QOL in a league of its own I really appreciate the work put into it.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017

(click for album)

Looks cool Thank you Mr. Hacker man!

CellVTX

Jul 28, 2020
I've never tried modding that scene to see if it was compatible with prisoners, are there art assets for the non human cocks is the bed pose?
Having a wanted inmate special loss gangbang sounds too good to be true.
Seems like there isn't. I wouldn't really mind the enemy types and the cocks assets being miss matched though.. as long the bed scene works.
But yes this is already great either way.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone know all the factors to whether Karryn is willing to flash boobs in the bar job? Also, what increases her Charm, aside from buying items?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone know all the factors to whether Karryn is willing to flash boobs in the bar job? Also, what increases her Charm, aside from buying items?
1: Mostly breast desire and being drunk. Some passives affect desire requirements in the bar / all side jobs as well (IIRC).

2: Enemies using masturbation, I think. I could be wrong on this one but I know at least some enemy actions increase it.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

CellVTX

Jul 28, 2020
Since when are the fight scenes and eventual defeat during the night a thing? Is it the vanilla game or from CC mod?
Because it's really cool, unfortunaly any crashes during it will corrupt your save. At least it happened twice for me and corrupted the save both times
Just a heads up.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes