TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
does corruption do anything yet? I remember when I last played it wasn't implemented to actually do anything yet. Has that changed, or is it waiting for the inevitable endings?
to give as little spoilers: after level 2 - the more corruption you have the more money you will have to lose every day. until you do something about it, which will also have some downside to it. if you want to be safe - avoid corruption until you subjugate level 2 and then see for yourself

CellVTX

Jul 28, 2020
If you mean the office / guard room invasion when masturbating then it's been in there from the beginning. If it's summoning a prisoner to fight from a wanted list then that's the mod, and was warned that it was likely to be buggy and unstable.
I meant the bed fights in the mid level rooms, when she sleep on the bed instead of the couch, they trigger night fights and eventually night defeat scenes with a blue filter over the game, it looks nice.

Reactions: Rize

play.game001

Jul 24, 2020
i have a little problem i want to code some things like no more panties and stuff like that and i followed all the codes but nothing happens is it because it is a save fill where i already have started on or not if you can help me it would make my day

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
i have a little problem i want to code some things like no more panties and stuff like that and i followed all the codes but nothing happens is it because it is a save fill where i already have started on or not if you can help me it would make my day
Did you install the preg mod pack here?

If you did you can strip your clothes at a bed and it'll stay off.

Reactions: Rize

inaruslynx

Jul 19, 2017
Ok maybe I am missing something? How do I get the glory hole? Where is it?
I just did this today. It's in level 2. You have to restore the restroom, then the middle stall. Karryn needs to have most (all?) of the sex skills. I have pet cock, handjob, bj, vag sex, and anal sex.

play.game001

Jul 24, 2020
Did you install the preg mod pack here?

If you did you can strip your clothes at a bed and it'll stay off.

yes i have installed that and done the jave thing and i have tryed it with the passive code with making it 1 but nothing is happening and with that she is naked all the time

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Wait, do you need to learn the actions in combat first in order to use them in the gloryhole?
Yes. Every sex action that happens in the gloryhole has to be initiated by Karryn, so she needs to have them in her arsenal of techniques. The entire activity, if repeated regularly, is basically a confirmation of her being a consummate dick lover. No pretending it's just serving drinks to inmates or greeting visitors. The lewd graffitis on toilet walls that are being added after each 'resting session' make no bones about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yes. Every sex action that happens in the gloryhole has to be initiated by Karryn, so she needs to have them in her arsenal of techniques. The entire activity, if repeated regularly, is basically a confirmation of her being a consummate dick lover. No pretending it's just serving drinks to inmates or greeting visitors. The lewd graffitis on toilet walls that are being added after each 'resting session' make no bones about it.
Well... not a fan of that. My thinking was the GH could be used by Karryn to act out her urges and experiment with a bit more plausible deniability than having sex in the hallways.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Well... not a fan of that. My thinking was the GH could be used by Karryn to act out her urges and experiment with a bit more plausible deniability than having sex in the hallways.
Not the direction the game is intended to go. The last planned side job will be stripping in front of many men. I don't think this one will have any option to play chaste. Judging from the other H games I played that feature heroines working as nude dancers in clubs, this usually leads to re-enactment of scenes from Marylin Chamber's cult classic. Never a tender moment... unless you could go Chris Rock with the activity and 'no matter what the stripper tells you, there is no sex in the champagne room, none!'

Last edited:

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Could be. Don't think it will be, though.

Y'know, when they added the first sidejob, it was pretty great. Up until that point, fights, minor stuff like handjobs and kissing and a single defeat scene were the only thing in the game. Bar still played like a "battle" but it was different enough from anything that was in the game at that point. There was just one but pretty good scene, the scenario was interesting, the mini-game was a bit tedious and it felt a little bare-bones in terms of content, but I mean, it was JUST added in, the game's still in early alpha and they've been pretty great with bug fixing and taking feedback, so it's not like this can't be tweaked or expanded. You had prisoners asking Karryn to touch their junk or suck them off, surely a promise of things to come, right? Some fun stuff under the tables perhaps?
Then the bugs got squashed, some numbers were tweaked and ... that was it.

Then we got the reception job, which I will argue is even more tedious than the bar. Yet another promising scenario which fizzled out pretty quickly. Oh, the guard content is getting expanded in the same patch, do I sense some interesting shenanigans? Nope, like you've said, it's just goblins messing around with Karryn's undercarriage and her giving some blowjobs. That's it.

Gloryhole sounded interesting but kept being delayed and finally we also received news that there's only going to be 4 side activities in total. I don't know if it was all the additional time it had in development or what, but GH is the only activity I think actually works well. It makes good use of the "battle" format, your options expand as you get more corrupted which fits the theme and it's by far the least tedious minigame. Does it get boring over time? Sure, everything does eventually. But what's here is good, and hey, it even fits well with the defeat scene, which is the same location, as opposed to Reception-> Bar storage room defeat for example.

But just based on that, it certainly looks like the early-on mediocre stuff is here to stay. HJ will still look weird compared to all the later additions like titjob, the inconsistent cut-in's might eventually get changed, goblin dicks will still look identical to the orc ones for some reason and grindy, annoying mini-games so far remain such ... in a game intended to be highly replayable ... yeah, I don't get that one either.

Stripper might be fun, they've clearly learned stuff as they were working on the game so ... there's a fair bit of promise here. It could very well be a competent mini-game.

It's a shame we won't be seeing Karryn in the showers, in the infirmary, classroom or at the gym, but I'm also glad they've chosen a realistic scope of the project as opposed to being overzealous and half-assing everything or taking forever and ending up looking like Patreon-scammers.

Also, I want to add that hiding titles behind super tedious gameplay (the 30 reputation ones) was straight up just a dick move.

CellVTX

Jul 28, 2020
I won't at all mind if they take forever and keep working on Karryn, she deserves it, the game is still amazing and quite unique and no one will make an hgame with quite the same appeal so they should just sit on it and keep adding more content. 4 floor only is truly disappointing. Is it really a scam if the people paying get what they want?
If tomorrow they announce they will make more floors and content for the foreseeable future, I would instantly pledge big money every months. Right now though it feels like it's already the end of karryn and it's not fair :(

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes