Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
can somebody help me ? i can't decrypt file for moding, after process decrypt it's nothing happend and after close java file it say "can't save setting" that's gave me no file to place on game file View attachment 1158338 View attachment 1158339
You might want to move your games folders away from desktop (or any other windows-managed folder for that matter), windows is notoriously picky about filechanges in "protected" areas ...

lolkiel

May 22, 2020
Hey there, everyone. I might be mistaken, but I do remember reading about a passive that its unlocking method is making Karryn suck a cock in the restroom BEFORE ever kissing.

Is there a passive like this, and even, is her giving head before ever kissing possible?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hey there, everyone. I might be mistaken, but I do remember reading about a passive that its unlocking method is making Karryn suck a cock in the restroom BEFORE ever kissing.

Is there a passive like this, and even, is her giving head before ever kissing possible?
There are two titles, not passives, which increase Charm. These are awarded for Karryn's mouth having contact with either a cock or an asshole before she experiences her first kiss: 'Beauty and the Butt' (rimming before kissing) or 'Sleepy Beauty' (cocksucking before kissing). Whereabouts of that event (battle, defeat scene or side job) are irrelevant.

Reactions: Rize and lolkiel

lolkiel

May 22, 2020
There are two titles, not passives, which increase Charm. These are awarded for Karryn's mouth having contact with either a cock or an asshole before she experiences her first kiss: 'Beauty and the Butt' (rimming before kissing) or 'Sleepy Beauty' (cocksucking before kissing). Whereabouts of that event (battle, defeat scene or side job) are irrelevant.
Thanks, m8. There's also one that the first kiss is with a visitor.

Aug 14, 2020
when i double click on 'start.bat' it shows me this error 'Error: Unable to access jarfile RPG Maker MV Decrypter.jar'
can any one help me with this please

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
when i double click on 'start.bat' it shows me this error 'Error: Unable to access jarfile RPG Maker MV Decrypter.jar'
can any one help me with this please
I've heard it's a pretty common error, at least among the jar users. the easiest solution I found was to change your file location. sometimes your location's name or the path leading to it is the problem. you can search exactly that error and you'll find different solutions

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes