sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
I Asked this Question before but got no answer so asking again: Is there any way to tweak the frequency of enemies talking to Karryn? I've used the in game slider to increase it but it still rarely happens.

Reactions: zoomies

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
you get raped ? = mind break
you did it witout condoms ? = you get kids
you did not submit ? = get badly injured
tho I'm a fan of pregnancy, your assumptions are a little bit too harsh and inflexible. there are countless h-game protagonists that do all of those and never get pregnant or injured during the game (the most obvious one for me is Taimanin Asagi. like, it can't get more hardcore than black lilith). if we get a pregnant ending I'm still satisfied.
the gameplay stands out among other similar corruption-based games and that's impressive. at least for me. I have many kinks in games like this and here I get none of them (incest, bestiality, etc) but I still love it for what they're trying to achieve

Last edited:

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Guys, is there a way to add the +2 masochism passive at the beginning of the game while being on normal mode please ? I tried to search for a hint on this thread but couldn't find anyting...

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Guys, is there a way to add the +2 masochism passive at the beginning of the game while being on normal mode please ? I tried to search for a hint on this thread but couldn't find anyting...
Not that I know of, but you can increase your masochism level directly. I believe the file name is KarrynPassives.js (I think it’s in www/js/plugins), search for masochism and eventually you will get to the masochism calculation function. Just change it to level + 2 or whatever you want to add, then restart the game. This does affect all saves though, so if you want to reverse it you will need to change it back. I also increased it by a larger amount to get the hardcore masochist title.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Not that I know of, but you can increase your masochism level directly. I believe the file name is KarrynPassives.js (I think it’s in www/js/plugins), search for masochism and eventually you will get to the masochism calculation function. Just change it to level + 2 or whatever you want to add, then restart the game. This does affect all saves though, so if you want to reverse it you will need to change it back. I also increased it by a larger amount to get the hardcore masochist title.
Thanks for your answer. The thing is there are too many variables (64hits in search function) when I type masochism, what value do I need to change ?

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Thanks for your answer. The thing is there are too many variables (64hits in search function) when I type masochism, what value do I need to change ?
It’s somewhere in the middle if I remember correctly, somewhere around the 20th to 30th result. It will be a function that is named something like calculateMasochismLevel() or similar. There should also be an identical function below it but for sadism, and they both list all the passives that increase it. Anyways, the line you are looking for will be the last line within that function (within the curly brackets {} if you have never seen code before), and I think it says something like “this.level = level;”

I can try and check later tonight as well and screenshot it, maybe someone else could if you still couldn’t find it as I will most likely forget lol.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
It’s somewhere in the middle if I remember correctly, somewhere around the 20th to 30th result. It will be a function that is named something like calculateMasochismLevel() or similar. There should also be an identical function below it but for sadism, and they both list all the passives that increase it. Anyways, the line you are looking for will be the last line within that function (within the curly brackets {} if you have never seen code before), and I think it says something like “this.level = level;”

I can try and check later tonight as well and screenshot it, maybe someone else could if you still couldn’t find it as I will most likely forget lol.
Thank you, i will check it out.
It's Nanako.
Also, i tried to download the VH game frol the anime sharing website, and Nanako as the password doesn't seem to work.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes