Somtingsoff

Dec 28, 2019
Honestly one of the few good game and work ethics from most creators I've seen. I wish there was a body slider for breasts and booty, or a more average size breasts selection, but the booty can stay though. Also is it possible for Tonkin to have sex with karryn or is it just tits fucking the most he'll do?

tce

Feb 12, 2018
Did you install the preg mod pack here?

If you did you can strip your clothes at a bed and it'll stay off.
I got the following error:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined
Game_Actor.equipSlots (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:461:47)
Game_Actor.equipInitEquips (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:430:22)
Game_Actor.initEquips (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:406:10)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:3443:10)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_BaseParamControl.js:1040:33)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_ExtraParamFormula.js:768:36)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_SpecialParamFormula.js:815:36)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_ItemCore.js:952:34)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EnhancedTP.js:3709:33)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/FTKR_SkillTreeSystem.js:2349:31)

yase4

Aug 9, 2019
I got the following error:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined
Game_Actor.equipSlots (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:461:47)
Game_Actor.equipInitEquips (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:430:22)
Game_Actor.initEquips (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:406:10)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:3443:10)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_BaseParamControl.js:1040:33)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_ExtraParamFormula.js:768:36)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_SpecialParamFormula.js:815:36)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_ItemCore.js:952:34)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_EnhancedTP.js:3709:33)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/FTKR_SkillTreeSystem.js:2349:31)
You didn't follow steps 1 and 2 of the install instructions

Mar 11, 2018
Well that's a neat idea. I did notice a few stray edits but they shouldn't break anything, though one does set starting pleasure to 0 instead of keeping current. There is no reference to anything from my mod so it should work without it. Though as the images are provided in .png, decryption and setting the appropriate flag in System.json is required or it will crash.

Mind if I add it to my mod?

Edit: Ok done. Hope it's ok, but I just wanted to get this done since it seemed fun. Also added a hotpants-only variation to the sex scene.

View attachment 1173853
Sure - Yeah the starting pleasure edit shouldn't be there.

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
Any news on update, sorry if it is somewhere in here, just too many posts on modding etc to read thru it all.

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
I think there might be a bug with the title "Empress of Fort Ganon", awarded for staying 30 days at 100 order. The passive effect is listed as "Funding +250" but seems to have no effect. I'm not sure but I speculate it might be an issue related to a variable being renamed at some point, because all other entries that change income will either specify it as income, store income, max subsidies but I'm not seeing any other references to "funding".

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I think there might be a bug with the title "Empress of Fort Ganon", awarded for staying 30 days at 100 order. The passive effect is listed as "Funding +250" but seems to have no effect. I'm not sure but I speculate it might be an issue related to a variable being renamed at some point, because all other entries that change income will either specify it as income, store income, max subsidies but I'm not seeing any other references to "funding".
It only gives you 250 bucks once when you equip it the first time.

Reactions: Sarek

tce

Feb 12, 2018
You didn't follow steps 1 and 2 of the install instructions
I did decrypt the files. After copying the www directory from the ccmod_resources to replace them, the above error occurs. If I decrypt after copying the www directory, the ccmod did not show up.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
I did decrypt the files. After copying the www directory from the ccmod_resources to replace them, the above error occurs. If I decrypt after copying the www directory, the ccmod did not show up.
i think you short one step, there is a video are the mod webside, show the full process on how to install.....the video is short, within 2 mins,

D

Deleted member 2729089

bro i have same problem, please let me know how you fix it

Dronez

Mar 11, 2018
decrypted the www files to an output folder and copy it over to the game folders.
Then transfer the ccmod_resources www folder over to the game folder.
Then copy the other contents of the folder THAT CONTAINS the ccmod_resources folder and drag them INTO the games www folder for the latest patches.

D

Deleted member 2729089

decrypted the www files to an output folder and copy it over to the game folders.
Then transfer the ccmod_resources www folder over to the game folder.
Then copy the other contents of the folder THAT CONTAINS the ccmod_resources folder and drag them INTO the games www folder for the latest patches.
ok, so if i have this right: 1. first i copy the files in the output folder (after decryption) into www. 2. i hope the www folder within the ccmod-resources folder into the www game folder, and 3. i copy the data and js folders the www folder. i am asking because the third step is not on the readme. for me it says to only do the first 2 steps.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
ok, so if i have this right: 1. first i copy the files in the output folder (after decryption) into www. 2. i hope the www folder within the ccmod-resources folder into the www game folder, and 3. i copy the data and js folders the www folder. i am asking because the third step is not on the readme. for me it says to only do the first 2 steps.
1. Copy "www" folder generated inside "output" folder (after decryption) and paste into the KP folder (the game you're playing)
2. There's another "www" folder inside the "ccmod_resources". Now copy this and paste into the same KP folder and choose "replace" when the prompt appears

D

Deleted member 2729089

1. Copy "www" folder generated inside "output" folder (after decryption) and paste into the KP folder (the game you're playing)
2. There's another "www" folder inside the "ccmod_resources". Now copy this and paste into the same KP folder and choose "replace" when the prompt appears
ok thanks. thats what i did. do you have any idea what the data and js folders in the main pregmod folder are? i took at look at them on github but dont understand what they do

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
dun
ok thanks. thats what i did. do you have any idea what the data and js folders in the main pregmod folder are? i took at look at them on github but dont understand what they do
dunno. didn't look into the code there.

As a matter of fact, barring tweaking a few of the game and mod mechanics by editing a handful of lines of code in 3-4 files, I don't know what the other files do (other than guessing based on the naming convention)

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
The files in the JS folder are the actual mod, rpgmaker is basically a chromium-based-browser running a boatload of javascript (.js) plugins to dictate it's functions.
The data folder is where all the files go that contain the data needed by the plugins to do their job (like enemy info, map layout, etc.)

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes