HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Glad to see that there are still men of culture here that are still pushing for pregnancy(even though, let's be honest it isn't going to happen).
Just make a decent, workable mod and I guarantee that many will pay for it, I certainly would(maybe a pirating site isn't the best place to say this, but fuck it), most eroge players buy entire games because it caters to a very specific fetish that they have, and Karryn's prison is deep enough of a game such that can it take a good amount of modding.
Rumor has it that the dev also has a pregnancy fetish. Soooo... I would say that it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when, ya know? I'm sure the pregnancy feature will happen eventually... I hope! Fingers crossed!

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Rumor has it that the dev also has a pregnancy fetish. Soooo... I would say that it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when, ya know? I'm sure the pregnancy feature will happen eventually... I hope! Fingers crossed!
It won't ever officially be added in any kind of gameplay way. It may end up being a possible ending with 1 CG and a title to carry over into NG+. That's the most you can realistically hope for.

Now as far as modding goes, for someone with some artistic talent or desire to commission the work, adding art while walking around isn't farfetched. Meltys can be used as a reference.

0655_M_Dress00_Nude_x_M_Face_Down001.jpg 0707_M_Dress00_NudeP_x_M_Face_Down001.jpg

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Would like to have costume mode, choosing between Warden, Bar, Reception, anything new, and no dress at all.

Apr 1, 2018
Would like to have costume mode, choosing between Warden, Bar, Reception, anything new, and no dress at all.
There's an exhibitionist mode with the CC-mod, with edicts and titles that go with it. you have options to undress at the beds, and wear sextoys when unlocked (as Karryn get toyed with during battle sex scenes), there's the possibility to "lose" the panty at wake up, all of this is configurable (panty loss chance rate, difficulty to develop exhib traits, etc..) you can play around with the config files of the mod to just activate the exhib mode and keep original the rest of the gameplay.

For now, it's the closest thing you can get to what you ask, at this point it's pure conjecture, but maybe Rem will implement this kind of things as a post-ending feature, the chances are slim, it needs all the art redone for the costumes for the whole game, battle poses, sex scenes outside of their original use, etc... It's too much work for a free wandering post-game feature that most people will not play, as the content and replayability should be enough to bust nuts for a year at least.

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
where do i find the code to increase the daylie job limit? so i can do spam the jobs without sleeping?

Last edited:

khadaj12

Feb 12, 2019
I thought I was going to hate this game and very close to ignoring it. But man was I wrong. This is currently my favorite h game

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Only found out about this game yesterday evening, but I can say I already have 10 hours in it because holy fuck is it good.
Like, potentially a risk for my health good.
Only issue really is that i've hit max level but can't seem to get passed the second boss on normal difficulty because I just get ended way too easily against four enemies that can regenerate.

troglodyte

Jul 28, 2017
Dreamt about a neat asymmetrical multiplayer KP scenario. One player is Karryn and others play as prisoner faction. It ended with some motherfucker rolling everyone with a slut build.
think I might've hit a new low in life
With all that being said, I unironically think that this might be the best game in f95's db with most multi potential. Prob unlikely to be rooted in reality due to all the technical hiccups that would occur along the way.

glaucus

Jul 5, 2017
Only found out about this game yesterday evening, but I can say I already have 10 hours in it because holy fuck is it good.
Only issue really is that i've hit max level but can't seem to get passed the second boss on normal difficulty because I just get ended way too easily against four enemies that can regenerate.
You need to buy the edict that allow you to do "Slam". This stops the enemy from healing.

Reactions: Dargondo

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Dreamt about a neat asymmetrical multiplayer KP scenario. One player is Karryn and others play as prisoner faction. It ended with some motherfucker rolling everyone with a slut build.
With all that being said, I unironically think that this might be the best game in f95's db with most multi potential. Prob unlikely to be rooted in reality due to all the technical hiccups that would occur along the way.
What would be the prisoner's goals? Are there team sizes? Is there only one Karryn? Is it turned based? What who were?
Can steal the assets and maybe add a "multiplayer" element to it through the main menu, but the game design is probably going to take up most of your time.

Reactions: Rize

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
People really out here having Dead by Daylight x Karryn's Prison wet dreams :ROFLMAO: Although ngl, sounds fun

D

Deleted member 2729089

same here brother, 12 hours in 2 days, wtf is wrong with me

troglodyte

Jul 28, 2017
What would be the prisoner's goals? Are there team sizes? Is there only one Karryn? Is it turned based? What who were?
Can steal the assets and maybe add a "multiplayer" element to it through the main menu, but the game design is probably going to take up most of your time.
I think most things are somewhat easily manageable from a surface level. Squads of at least 10 players with max of lets say 4 waves go against the heroine. As a prisoner you'd be able to tweak your group and shit.
Alternatively, making a single male character and having a softlock mechanic where a guy with a certain skill locks down Karryn waiting for other to join in and initiating the fight when either a specific threshold is met or whenever the guy wants. This would probably then require some core mechanics changes but it would be more interesting imho. Server management would become a problem (maybe?) since it would require much more individual characters. Ofc as you play you can level your character/characters and match against other players in your level group, or have dedicated servers. So yea, it's probably turn based.
Some additional goals could be set so that it doesn't become a monotonous game of just sexually or physically subduing either parties. Maybe something that would prolong the session could spice things up, since if you were to c/p base game into this scenario, it'd just end too fast.
Character customization is something you'd most likely be able to do, and this is something I'm hoping to actually see in KP, or at least to some extent. I'm aware that CC mod has this, but pregnancy is a turnoff for me so I never bothered with it a whole lot.
This is all off the top of my head mind you. I'm sure you could find inconsistencies if you were to delve into this idea. Both from players and developers standpoint

Bonus meme: "Karryn's Esports"

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes