LichG

Jan 15, 2019
Hope they will add smth like "prostitution" or "service" for prisoners outside the battle or defeate

xellos616

May 5, 2020
This is the game of the future, it hasn't come out yet. So wait for a new generation of NVIDIA video cards based on a new architecture and displayport 2.0. And your card is outdated and low-power, here 2 titans are needed.

Bardillo

Jul 24, 2017
I need to get "Streaking habit" passive, any idea? Looked through all the passives lists, but not find anything.
UPD I post this and found it a second later:

streakinghabit.png

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I dunno if anyone has noticed, there's usually this red flash that appears when little icon karryn walks naked around the prisoners. Think it has to do with the number of times karryn walks naked.
Is it in the vanilla game though or mod? I don't see any option to remove clothes

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everybody.
Does anyone know how to get passives and gloryhole titles?. I tried several times but got nothing. To tell the truth, I don't know what to do. Thanks.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Hello everybody.
Does anyone know how to get passives and gloryhole titles?. I tried several times but got nothing. To tell the truth, I don't know what to do. Thanks.
someone in the thread made a comprehensive guide of titles and how to get them. Just have a look through the thread and you should find it.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
So, how difficult is to tweak files to get the hj/bj/tj skills without having to get then in normal way (doing said stuff 10 times iirc) ?

Managed to tweak a couple of things thanks to a guide but I have no clue about the skills stuff

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
So, how difficult is to tweak files to get the hj/bj/tj skills without having to get then in normal way (doing said stuff 10 times iirc) ?

Managed to tweak a couple of things thanks to a guide but I have no clue about the skills stuff
The ccmod (pregnancy mod) has the option to enable all sexual skills right from the start, and you could disable all other parts of the mod if you dont like pregnancy or the other features. I don't know how to just edit it offhand though, maybe you could even look at how the mod does it.

Reactions: shiion1

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Reactions: shiion1
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes