naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
everyone mentioning about glory hole mini game but i never find it, how can i find this mini game? i just do side job all day and never find this mini game
There is a bathroom on the second floor of the prison, after defeating the big boss on that floor, you will be able to repair the bathroom in the edicts and Karryn will be able to use it to masturbate (just like the sofa when she is very horny).

makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
There is a bathroom on the second floor of the prison, after defeating the big boss on that floor, you will be able to repair the bathroom in the edicts and Karryn will be able to use it to masturbate (just like the sofa when she is very horny).
oh so i need to in horny mood and then go to bathroom? ok gonna try it thx

• Haha
Reactions: Larry247
Oct 15, 2019
when i played this last time i edited one of the file to establish a minimum order so that there won't be a game over but i forgot the name of the file. Can someone point me to the correct file.

Sarah03

Jun 22, 2017
hi guys need help with pregmod, i can't get the (output folder) can someone post the folder so i can play with pregmod

this is what i get evertime i try the installation guide,

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
AMD 5950x, Gen 4.0 Pcie ssd, 32gb ram 3600mhz, and GTX 1070 no frame drops. I don't know what ya'll are talking about praformace issues. LoL

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
when i played this last time i edited one of the file to establish a minimum order so that there won't be a game over but i forgot the name of the file. Can someone point me to the correct file.
Go to RemtairyPrison and search for "clamp" and change the value.

Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
So any clue of what the next 2 floors monsters could be? I know that the prison doesn't seem to have any females but I'm still hoping for some Futa or woman, outside of Melty's Quest, Good Lesbian content is hard to find in H-games,
probably the final boss could be female, considering no one knows who it is.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So any clue of what the next 2 floors monsters could be? I know that the prison doesn't seem to have any females but I'm still hoping for some Futa or woman, outside of Melty's Quest, Good Lesbian content is hard to find in H-games,
probably the final boss could be female, considering no one knows who it is.
4th Floor will have Yetis and Werewolfs. 5th Floor will have none, since the 5th Floor will be only the final boss. When it comes to bosses no info yet.

Reactions: Rize
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes