hansu170

Mar 25, 2019
The ccmod (pregnancy mod) has the option to enable all sexual skills right from the start, and you could disable all other parts of the mod if you dont like pregnancy or the other features. I don't know how to just edit it offhand though, maybe you could even look at how the mod does it.
I have the mod, but i dont see where to enable all the skills. Can you show me ?

ktazok

May 16, 2017
So, how difficult is to tweak files to get the hj/bj/tj skills without having to get then in normal way (doing said stuff 10 times iirc) ?

Managed to tweak a couple of things thanks to a guide but I have no clue about the skills stuff
In RemtairyKarrynSex.js,
search for "Sex Skill Passive Requirement" (for me, it is ligne 647),

for me it's look like this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I get all the skills from the start (to be pedantic : i get all these skill when i get the "Secret curiosity" Passive)

Have fun.

cocoda3535

Jan 7, 2018
cloud some one please distribute this game with pregnancy mod already installed. I've tried to install but failed please help me someone.

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
There isn't. He was probably mistaking it for the option of having all sex skills inside the glory hole mini game.
I’m like 95% sure there was an option for outside the glory hole minigame but I was using the dev branch, not master. Not sure if it’s different or not.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I’m like 95% sure there was an option for outside the glory hole minigame but I was using the dev branch, not master. Not sure if it’s different or not.
There are options for All Sex Skills in the glory hole, Open pleasure without the passive, and unlock give up/surrender without the passives. There is no option for unlock all Sex Skills everywhere and I don't believe there ever has been.

Make a request to him though, he's usually pretty willing to add easy stuff like that as long as it isn't something totally stupid.

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
There are options for All Sex Skills in the glory hole, Open pleasure without the passive, and unlock give up/surrender without the passives. There is no option for unlock all Sex Skills everywhere and I don't believe there ever has been.

Make a request to him though, he's usually pretty willing to add easy stuff like that as long as it isn't something totally stupid.
I just checked, yeah you are right there is the option to always enable surrender/open pleasure skills but not the sexual ones, only in glory hole for that.

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Is it just me or is this game pretty hard? I've been playing on warden difficulty and I just can't figure out which edicts to pick to have reasonable gold and order while also being able to defeat enemies in later levels. I tried getting a decent amount of money from level 1 by getting bar reputation up and upgrading it, but as soon as I get level 2 it feels really hard to keep my order from nose-diving without destroying my income.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Is it just me or is this game pretty hard? I've been playing on warden difficulty and I just can't figure out which edicts to pick to have reasonable gold and order while also being able to defeat enemies in later levels. I tried getting a decent amount of money from level 1 by getting bar reputation up and upgrading it, but as soon as I get level 2 it feels really hard to keep my order from nose-diving without destroying my income.
It is indeed a rather difficult game. Honestly don't expect to do very well on your first run (I certainly didn't. Grabbed unsuitable edicts and put myself in an untenable position), and use it to start to figure out mechanics. New game plus is a rather useful and important tool, because you get to keep any titles you earned, and thus the passives they provide. This means you'll definitely be in a better position as you try again with a better start, and knowing more about how everything plays together.

You can very quickly get overrun by bad passives if you don't carefully reload your save if you screw up in combat as well, so look over the passives list, learn what to do and not do, and avoid getting ones that will tank your run (can't be more specific than that, don't know what kind of build you're trying for.)

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
It is indeed a rather difficult game. Honestly don't expect to do very well on your first run (I certainly didn't. Grabbed unsuitable edicts and put myself in an untenable position), and use it to start to figure out mechanics. New game plus is a rather useful and important tool, because you get to keep any titles you earned, and thus the passives they provide. This means you'll definitely be in a better position as you try again with a better start, and knowing more about how everything plays together.

You can very quickly get overrun by bad passives if you don't carefully reload your save if you screw up in combat as well, so look over the passives list, learn what to do and not do, and avoid getting ones that will tank your run (can't be more specific than that, don't know what kind of build you're trying for.)
Thanks for the help! I'm still trying to figure out the best way to play things lol

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for the help! I'm still trying to figure out the best way to play things lol
Really the most important bit of advice I can give you is that if you give up on a run and decide it's not going to work anymore, don't just start a fresh new game, just run your current game into the ground by repeatedly sleeping and get the game over and use new game plus. Carrying titles across runs is important, especially as lots of them are impossible to get in the same run. You need to do multiple runs if you want to get all the titles.

I myself am slowly finishing a run I was doing for titles. Started a fresh save, because I hadn't played for over a year and lost my old save files, and am trying to do an agility/piercing/evasion run to get all three of the Warden level 36 titles in those sets in one go. It's worked well, and I did successfully beat the level 3 boss (not that it actually gets you anything right now) but wow does the grind get bad at higher levels. I'm at warden level 30, and still need another 6 levels for the titles, and man is it dragging at this point. Stick with whatever you decide, and push through if possible to get the harder titles, but if in an unescapable position, feel free to abandon ship and take what you have and try again.

Reactions: Rize

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Also keep in mind there are store edicts which help a ton, some of the first items give +300 stamina or +x strength (don’t remember amount) which really made the difference for me. Don’t worry too much about corruption for now, it doesn’t affect endings or gameplay at all except for one small scenario (at least for now)

Reactions: Rize

makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
everyone mentioning about glory hole mini game but i never find it, how can i find this mini game? i just do side job all day and never find this mini game

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes