5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
h
The files in the JS folder are the actual mod, rpgmaker is basically a chromium-based-browser running a boatload of javascript (.js) plugins to dictate it's functions.
The data folder is where all the files go that contain the data needed by the plugins to do their job (like enemy info, map layout, etc.)
he's talking about a different folder though. not what the js and data folders do in general. there's one instance of js and data folder each (NOT inside ccmod_resources) that the mod instructions say nothing about, and he's confused what to do with that

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
he's talking about a different folder though. not what the js and data folders do in general. there's one instance of js and data folder each (NOT inside ccmod_resources) that the mod instructions say nothing about, and he's confused what to do with that
Oh, right *facepalms* Sorry about that ...

From what I can tell those are merely backups/working copies from the mod author and should probably just be ignored.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Hooray! I was getting bored with the current version.

I wonder what these new edicts are going to be, beside the obvious Lizardmen and Orc related. And the cock on the wall too. Is the second column on the left dedicated to male anatomy or time-keeping?
From the image in the progress report we can see that the level 3 subjugation edict mentions that "they really need to figure out what to do about future riots" so while only speculation I'm going to guess the edicts with the clock for icons is either going to extend the time riots can happen (make the order penalty less so you can do more before NEEDING to subjugate them again) or increase the time between riots so they happen less frequently. AGAIN WILD SPECULATION WITH NO DATA TO BACK IT UP, but it would fit the theme of what's been shown.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
From the image in the progress report we can see that the level 3 subjugation edict mentions that "they really need to figure out what to do about future riots" so while only speculation I'm going to guess the edicts with the clock for icons is either going to extend the time riots can happen (make the order penalty less so you can do more before NEEDING to subjugate them again) or increase the time between riots so they happen less frequently. AGAIN WILD SPECULATION WITH NO DATA TO BACK IT UP, but it would fit the theme of what's been shown.
You could be right about the clocks, but there is also the icon on top of the second column from the left, with expanding edicts swerving further left. If my eyes still serve me right, it looks like an anatomical model of human muscular system. Will this help Karryn learn male weak spots, so her fight and sex actions deal more damage?

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
You could be right about the clocks, but there is also the icon on top of the second column from the left, with expanding edicts swerving further left. If my eyes still serve me right, it looks like an anatomical model of human muscular system. Will this help Karryn learn male weak spots, so her fight and sex actions deal more damage?
It looks to me like the edicts with the three red prisoners are probably the edicts about dealing with the riots, so I have no idea what the edicts on the left are. You could be right but it seems a bit op to me, will be interesting to find out.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so ya boi with too much free time a.k.a. me decided to open the preview image in a new tab and zoom into the edicts and here's what I saw. The left branching edicts appear to be a medical sheet of a human torso so my guess is those 2 edicts to the left of the clock ones are medical related and are stat buffs for karryn OR they could be stat buffs for the prisoners i.e. an edict that adds a work-out program for the prison and could be explained with the work out room in level 3. But here's where I am stumped, the anatomically correct male genital replicant looks so weirdly misshapen when zoomed in. It also doesn't help that it appears to metallic as well, so while you may be right (and I hope that you are since edicts that are blantley sexual are always appreciated) it could be an edict that grants Karryn a metallic dildo to use during "more private matters".

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
But here's where I am stumped, the anatomically correct male genital replicant looks so weirdly misshapen when zoomed in. It also doesn't help that it appears to metallic as well, so while you may be right (and I hope that you are since edicts that are blantley sexual are always appreciated) it could be an edict that grants Karryn a metallic dildo to use during "more private matters".
Note that the dick's background is a wall... so this could be a gloryhole related edict, but the bathrooms are located on lv 2. And since the upcoming update will not include lv 3 sidejob, this couldn't be related to the Strip Club.

We'll wait and see.

Reactions: Rize

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Note that the dick's background is a wall... so this could be a gloryhole related edict, but the bathrooms are located on lv 2. And since the upcoming update will not include lv 3 sidejob, this couldn't be related to the Strip Club.

We'll wait and see.
Then let us wait and see what the future holds.

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
like the game, hope the little game of third floor will be updated on next release
If you didn’t see the progress report on the last page, the strip club won’t be released until the update after this one. There should however be the subjugation of floor 3, floor 3 edicts as well as floor 4 enemies, defeat scene and I think boss battle (not sure).

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Glad to see that there are still men of culture here that are still pushing for pregnancy(even though, let's be honest it isn't going to happen).
Just make a decent, workable mod and I guarantee that many will pay for it, I certainly would(maybe a pirating site isn't the best place to say this, but fuck it), most eroge players buy entire games because it caters to a very specific fetish that they have, and Karryn's prison is deep enough of a game such that can it take a good amount of modding.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
So regarding the clocks, I guess no one paid attention to the list of current changes coming in v.8.
specifically this change.......

• The longer time settings for Waitress and Receptionist battles are now removed during normal gameplay. The option to play longer during these battle will show up again after defeating the latest boss.
So I'm going really stretch my imagination and guess that the clock icons are probably edicts to take so you can work a long shift. It's probably a long shot, I guess only time will tell......

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
So regarding the clocks, I guess no one paid attention to the list of current changes coming in v.8.
specifically this change.......

• The longer time settings for Waitress and Receptionist battles are now removed during normal gameplay. The option to play longer during these battle will show up again after defeating the latest boss.
So I'm going really stretch my imagination and guess that the clock icons are probably edicts to take so you can work a long shift. It's probably a long shot, I guess only time will tell......
Fuck I didn't remember that post. NICE CATCH!

shark10

Jun 9, 2019
Excuse me but please let me know who could give me a complete save Karryn's Prison [v0.7B.p] please is that my computer was formatted.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Glad to see that there are still men of culture here that are still pushing for pregnancy(even though, let's be honest it isn't going to happen).
Just make a decent, workable mod and I guarantee that many will pay for it, I certainly would(maybe a pirating site isn't the best place to say this, but fuck it), most eroge players buy entire games because it caters to a very specific fetish that they have, and Karryn's prison is deep enough of a game such that can it take a good amount of modding.
Ok, done. How do you want me to send you my payment info? Nobody has paid me anything yet so I'm dubious of your claim of "many", then again I didn't paywall anything nor have I put up any kind of tip jar.

D

Deleted member 2729089

holy based gigachad right here.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes