Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
It’s somewhere in the middle if I remember correctly, somewhere around the 20th to 30th result. It will be a function that is named something like calculateMasochismLevel() or similar. There should also be an identical function below it but for sadism, and they both list all the passives that increase it. Anyways, the line you are looking for will be the last line within that function (within the curly brackets {} if you have never seen code before), and I think it says something like “this.level = level;”

I can try and check later tonight as well and screenshot it, maybe someone else could if you still couldn’t find it as I will most likely forget lol.
1619801062798.png

I tried to modify the function, but as i never done this before, i tried to add the level = 2 on the highlighted line, and ofc it didn't work ahahah, what should i put and where to increase masochism please ? I try to understand

The base line is : this._baseMasochismLvl = level;

Reactions: taikhoanlajnhj

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
View attachment 1171251

I tried to modify the function, but as i never done this before, i tried to add the level = 2 on the highlighted line, and ofc it didn't work ahahah, what should i put and where to increase masochism please ? I try to understand

The base line is : this._baseMasochismLvl = level;
Looks like that’s the right line, it should just be this._baseMasochismLevel = level + 2;

Basically just change the last part to be = level + 2; instead of = level = 2; (add instead of using equal sign). That’s all it is, and you can change the number to whatever you want as well.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Looks like that’s the right line, it should just be this._baseMasochismLevel = level + 2;

Basically just change the last part to be = level + 2; instead of = level = 2; (add instead of using equal sign). That’s all it is, and you can change the number to whatever you want as well.
Tried this, it doesn't seem to work, i changed the line with = level(space)+(space)2; and even after sleeping, masochism didn't increase in the passive table...

Jan 8, 2020
What about the name of the top game?
Hazumi and the pregnation, if I remember right. There should be a thread on here(can't post links yet).
Next time I post screenshots(I was gonna post more but my alone time is super limited recently), I'll put the title of the games by them. I honestly didn't think anyone was gonna ask about 'em.

Reactions: voltairepop

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
If you're looking for a non-combat way to do so, then fully repaired lvl 2 toilet let's you masturbate and lower fatigue without ending the day.

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Tried this, it doesn't seem to work, i changed the line with = level(space)+(space)2; and even after sleeping, masochism didn't increase in the passive table...
In the passive table? I believe it should show in the status menu, and it will say masochism lvl = x. You might have to get publish info edicts for that, not sure. But it doesn’t give you masochism passives it just increases the masochism level.

Double check to make sure you actually saved the file (usually ctrl+s) and then you restarted the game. If it still doesn’t show at that point, maybe just screenshot the part of the code you changed and the masochism level shown in status menu

Mar 11, 2018
I made a mod that allows all clothes to be removed during the waitress job. I did it for myself but I figured why not share

preview1.jpg preview2.jpg

It is based on v0.7B.p and CCMOD. I don't know whether it will work without installing CCMOD first.

It adds two additional clothing stages after the default ones and it also adjusts the petting thresholds to make more sense aesthetically with what she's wearing

To install just overwrite with the files in the zip. If you've installed CCMOD before you should know where it goes.

I'm not 100% certain that I reverted every other tweak I made beforehand, hopefully I did. Just back up your old js/plugins folder first if you wanna play it safe

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
In the passive table? I believe it should show in the status menu, and it will say masochism lvl = x. You might have to get publish info edicts for that, not sure. But it doesn’t give you masochism passives it just increases the masochism level.

Double check to make sure you actually saved the file (usually ctrl+s) and then you restarted the game. If it still doesn’t show at that point, maybe just screenshot the part of the code you changed and the masochism level shown in status menu
It did work but only after I modified the "let level = 0" line. And yeah I was talking about passive list, when you go to masochism section, you could actually see the masochism level of karryn, but I'll try to see if there's any more info on status part.

Kormk

Mar 17, 2020
I made a mod that allows all clothes to be removed during the waitress job. I did it for myself but I figured why not share

View attachment 1173007 View attachment 1173008

It is based on v0.7B.p and CCMOD. I don't know whether it will work without installing CCMOD first.

It adds two additional clothing stages after the default ones and it also adjusts the petting thresholds to make more sense aesthetically with what she's wearing

To install just overwrite with the files in the zip. If you've installed CCMOD before you should know where it goes.

I'm not 100% certain that I reverted every other tweak I made beforehand, hopefully I did. Just back up your old js/plugins folder first if you wanna play it safe
A Man, A Scholar A LEGEND!

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019

This is a perfect addition to the preg mod. Can you give some detail about what file did you change?

Reactions: parakep

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
It did work but only after I modified the "let level = 0" line. And yeah I was talking about passive list, when you go to masochism section, you could actually see the masochism level of karryn, but I'll try to see if there's any more info on status part.
Ah I think you are a bit confused, the number in the masochism section of the passive list is not actually your masochism level (I think), but just shows how many masochism passives you have. Normally this would be the same as your masochism level unless you edit it, to find your actual masochism level you need to press escape while in the map, then go to the status section and go through the menus until you see the area that lists your masochism level.

The line you edited does the same thing, I’m surprised it shows in the passive table but maybe I’m thinking of it the wrong way instead. I would still double check the status menu to make sure it works but sounds like you got it, have fun!

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Ah I think you are a bit confused, the number in the masochism section of the passive list is not actually your masochism level (I think), but just shows how many masochism passives you have. Normally this would be the same as your masochism level unless you edit it, to find your actual masochism level you need to press escape while in the map, then go to the status section and go through the menus until you see the area that lists your masochism level.

The line you edited does the same thing, I’m surprised it shows in the passive table but maybe I’m thinking of it the wrong way instead. I would still double check the status menu to make sure it works but sounds like you got it, have fun!
Yeah you were right, I was confused. The actual masochism lvl shows up when you edict some info on Karryn... Thank you for your help slimyboi (y)

Reactions: slimyboi

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020

Well that's a neat idea. I did notice a few stray edits but they shouldn't break anything, though one does set starting pleasure to 0 instead of keeping current. There is no reference to anything from my mod so it should work without it. Though as the images are provided in .png, decryption and setting the appropriate flag in System.json is required or it will crash.

Mind if I add it to my mod?

Edit: Ok done. Hope it's ok, but I just wanted to get this done since it seemed fun. Also added a hotpants-only variation to the sex scene.

kept hotpants.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes