drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Having trouble finding if someone has already asked or answered this already, but how, if it's even possible, do you change the ratio of visitors being men versus women? As in making men more common to appear over women.
Game_Troop.prototype.receptionistBattle_validVisitorId

The ID corrospond with entries in Enemies.json. If you want an example just look at the same function in my mod.

Reactions: HentaiProdigy

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I have another question: how to add another sensitive part (what we choose at the beginning)?. I only have masochism +2 and I would like to add "whole body".
Frankly, I am too lazy to figure that out. I did find the passive in Skills.json, which led me to the "CHARA_CREATE_TWO_BODY_ID" identifier, and it might be as simple as adding a passive but I have no idea how to do so. The answer to that one is likely buried somewhere in the thread, I doubt noone ever asked how to add a passive before.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
The game is great so far. However, there is one thing I really want the devs to address before the final version is how repetitive, grinding, and time consuming of the side jobs.

They take too long time for each session and they are boring.

haifman

Jan 14, 2021
Hello everyone!
Please tell me how to get a lot of nerd prisoners on the floors and their sex attacks with pink rotors, dick dildos and anal beads?
game versions - Karryns_Prison_v.7B.i_EN
warden lv - 36, slut lv - 236

ModFreak

Feb 25, 2019
Does the "removes all defensive upgrades" from "offensive specialization" affect the bonus from the "Halberd Strenghten" line?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018

This is Sachinama.
"Karinzu Prison" progress report!
This time, after a long time, CG is released! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!
It's rough! !!
Be careful of spoilers.
Looks like a pretty traditional stocks scenario.
No doubt it's gonna be hot, but is it all that different from level 2 (bent over) or level 3 (chained up)...?

Reactions: KomischerKauz

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Looks like a pretty traditional stocks scenario.
No doubt it's gonna be hot, but is it all that different from level 2 (bent over) or level 3 (chained up)...?
Maybe some spanking / whipping / wax-dripping / clamping scenario is envisioned ?

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
I haven’t been totally keeping up with the progress, but is it looking like the update is within a month or so? iirc the update should have the lvl 3 job and edicts and the level 4 enemies/boss/defeat scene? (But no subjugation) Correct me if I’m wrong, can’t wait.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes