Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Jackobie Tip: leave a marker at lines you edit to make them easier to find. Make use of the fact that code starting with "//" (two forward slashes) is ignored until the next line - I put a "//changed from XX" so I can keep track of both things I broke changed and the original values, that way I can avoid having to check the original file to revert the changes. Notepad++ has a "find all in all documents" feature to help with that; it can keep multiple text files open at the same time, as well, like tabs in a web browser.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The reason I say this is because I suspect you are going to get a form of "no idea" as a reply, since your question can be boiled down to "I changed something months ago. Can you tell me what it was?" Personally, I would grab Notepad++ and the plugin for comparing two text files and run every file I suspect of being edited against the original. The catch for helpers is rather obvious: nobody has your edited files but you.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Jackobie Tip: leave a marker at lines you edit to make them easier to find. Make use of the fact that code starting with "//" (two forward slashes) is ignored until the next line - I put a "//changed from XX" so I can keep track of both things I broke changed and the original values, that way I can avoid having to check the original file to revert the changes. Notepad++ has a "find all in all documents" feature to help with that; it can keep multiple text files open at the same time, as well, like tabs in a web browser.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The reason I say this is because I suspect you are going to get a form of "no idea" as a reply, since your question can be boiled down to "I changed something months ago. Can you tell me what it was?" Personally, I would grab Notepad++ and the plugin for comparing two text files and run every file I suspect of being edited against the original. The catch for helpers is rather obvious: nobody has your edited files but you.
This, pretty much.
But although I'm not even sure I understood what your problem was there is one thing I regarding the energy. There is a passive that, once gained, lowers her max energy by one (I think) per orgasm achieved that day. It should (obviously) reset though after sleeping.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Relevant RemtairyKarrynPassives.js code excerpt:

JavaScript:
else if(paramId === PARAM_MAXENERGY_ID) {
if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_ORGASM_COUNT_ONE_ID) && this._tempRecordOrgasmCount > 0)
paramBonus -= this._tempRecordOrgasmCount;
if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_ORGASM_COUNT_FIVE_ID) && this._todayOrgasmCount > 0)
paramBonus -= this._todayOrgasmCount;
Both passives come from orgasms (pun not intended); count_one is "First Taste of Paradise", count_five is "Orgasms Are Just the Opening Fire". The former reduces maxenergy by "how many orgasms Karryn had during the current battle", the latter - by "how many orgasms Karryn had today". If I understand correctly, the two stack, that can add up to quite the penalty.

mikeyJ

Aug 22, 2017
Any build experts here who can advise me on how to make a masturbation build? Whenever I rack up enough dexterity levels for it to become viable Karryn just commits to sex instead of touching herself to completion, it feels like a bug to be honest.
I'd say there's not much besides suppressing cock desire every turn. Without cock desire anything sex-related is off the table! Watch out for those rogues and their rimming though - that's still fair game.

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
Relevant RemtairyKarrynPassives.js code excerpt:

JavaScript:
else if(paramId === PARAM_MAXENERGY_ID) {
if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_ORGASM_COUNT_ONE_ID) && this._tempRecordOrgasmCount > 0)
paramBonus -= this._tempRecordOrgasmCount;
if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_ORGASM_COUNT_FIVE_ID) && this._todayOrgasmCount > 0)
paramBonus -= this._todayOrgasmCount;
Both passives come from orgasms (pun not intended); count_one is "First Taste of Paradise", count_five is "Orgasms Are Just the Opening Fire". The former reduces maxenergy by "how many orgasms Karryn had during the current battle", the latter - by "how many orgasms Karryn had today". If I understand correctly, the two stack, that can add up to quite the penalty.
ah, thats whats doing it, I played through one game already but hit a wall, and just went into the newpassives and gave my self everything so I just need to go remove those passives, this is why it didn't always happen, I've only done this like 3 times which is when it always happened

Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
Does any Karryn-bro have a Virgin Save file? I deleted this game months ago, I tried looking around but I could only find savefiles with around 500 Titles where Karryn is covered in semen and she furiously masturbates when you hit her twice.

I want my Karryn to be virgin until matrimony, thanks.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Does any Karryn-bro have a Virgin Save file? I deleted this game months ago, I tried looking around but I could only find savefiles with around 500 Titles where Karryn is covered in semen and she furiously masturbates when you hit her twice.

Here you go: This is my current agility build. Karryn is as pure as is really feazable at this point. Got lots of passives for being stared at, and some for mouth fondleing, but I've managed to avoid so much as kissing anyone, let alone sex. I've reached the end of level 3, and earned the titles I was trying to get in this run (The high level agility, piercing, and dodge titles) and have been futzing about earning the bankruptcy titles, and the max order titles, as well as a few others. The save is currently bankrupt, but has high order and the reception, so you should be fine, and even if you tank your order, the bankruptcy will solve itself as the subsidies come back. Was planning on running it a bit longer, then upgrading to the 0.8 when it released and starting new game plus. Hope you find it useful.

Jan 9, 2018
Changed the way stamina cost for Waitress and Receptionist skills are calculated to favor Karryn when she has above a
Here you go: This is my current agility build. Karryn is as pure as is really feazable at this point. Got lots of passives for being stared at, and some for mouth fondleing, but I've managed to avoid so much as kissing anyone, let alone sex. I've reached the end of level 3, and earned the titles I was trying to get in this run (The high level agility, piercing, and dodge titles) and have been futzing about earning the bankruptcy titles, and the max order titles, as well as a few others. The save is currently bankrupt, but has high order and the reception, so you should be fine, and even if you tank your order, the bankruptcy will solve itself as the subsidies come back. Was planning on running it a bit longer, then upgrading to the 0.8 when it released and starting new game plus. Hope you find it useful.
AMAZING bro. Idk if you can relate but ive been dying to have her save her virgininity until that final boss in level 5..... literally cant wait till they finish this shit its gonna be sick.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
AMAZING bro. Idk if you can relate but ive been dying to have her save her virgininity until that final boss in level 5..... literally cant wait till they finish this shit its gonna be sick.
You're very welcome. Personally I was avoiding anything sexual because I was doing the run for lots of hard to get combat titles, and getting them would be even harder if I let myself fall into debauchery. I'm going to tank the run eventually to start a new game plus for the express purpose of getting a different set of combat titles. I'm just waiting for the new game version first. When it eventaully releases fully, I'll absolutely do a virgin run, but that's because I always do a virgin run in H-Games to see if there is a different ending for it, and because I like to see if it's even possible in terms of difficulty (it isn't always, even if it isn't scripted). I highly suspect there will be a virgin ending, based on the letter you get from the Emperor after beating the third boss.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018

honestly theres no point in doing virgin purity route until everything comes out lol
i too, wanted to do combat only virgin karryn, but since the game isnt even complete yet...

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
I'd say there's not much besides suppressing cock desire every turn. Without cock desire anything sex-related is off the table! Watch out for those rogues and their rimming though - that's still fair game.
Thanks for the advice, I guess that's what I was missing. Although rimming is unavoidable (and it happens too often IMO).

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
I have to be honest here. I wait for every reports just to know is there a progress in Strip Club mini game. :LOL: Raise your hands if anyone out there is waiting like me.

• Hey there
Reactions: VeryVexxing
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes