thomastm

May 24, 2020
The game has like 4 scenes in it. 99% of the content is the battle fuck system. And adding 2 new enemy types will spice that up because every enemy has their own poses they initiate.
Which enemy pose can Karryn fuck/blow the most cock? The thug pose?

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
She can fuck every enemy, even orcs who dont engage into vaginal sex on their own. But under the right circumstances, they can counter a kick into a standing sex pose.
And yes, as far as I know of, Thug and Guards are most likely to engage into penetration move. I believe gaurds win though, when you count the 2 losing poses in her own room to the battle scenes!

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
The tit fuck Karryn herself intiates. She gets Tits/Mouth/Vagina/Anal/1 Hand. For a total of 5 dudes at once.

Edit: Oh enemy pose. Uhh I don't think any of them match her titfuck, but here are several that reach up to 4.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
She can fuck every enemy, even orcs who dont engage into vaginal sex on their own. But under the right circumstances, they can counter a kick into a standing sex pose.
And yes, as far as I know of, Thug and Guards are most likely to engage into penetration move. I believe gaurds win though, when you count the 2 losing poses in her own room to the battle scenes!
There 2 losing poses in her room bed?

thomastm

May 24, 2020
The tit fuck Karryn herself intiates. She gets Tits/Mouth/Vagina/Anal/1 Hand. For a total of 5 dudes at once.

Edit: Oh enemy pose. Uhh I don't think any of them match her titfuck, but here are several that reach up to 4.
TQ, I check it out.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
I know it is consent based, but maybe the developer can add such mechanic for masochism titles and points?. And just maybe, in the later stages, there could be a "self bondage" mechanic. (Like tying yourself up and masturbating and stuff)
Thou I have not find any game that have this mechanic until now. If you know any, please share it.
The level 3 defeat scene has Karryn eventually voluntarily subjecting herself to being fucked in all holes while tied up. AFAIK the dev said that the level 4 defeat scene will be of a similar nature, so there's that.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I know it is consent based, but maybe the developer can add such mechanic for masochism titles and points?. And just maybe, in the later stages, there could be a "self bondage" mechanic. (Like tying yourself up and masturbating and stuff)
Thou I have not find any game that have this mechanic until now. If you know any, please share it.
maybe a passive or title than lets Karry bind herself in the lvl 3 defeat room (the solitary cell if i remember) or a hole in the wall where you can enter could be a way

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Is there any difference in scenes between playing in Secretary, warden or prisoner difficulty?

I have been playing the secretary difficulty and was wondering if there is some scenes only accesible as prisoner
Short answer is no.
There are a few things that are much harder to do at low difficulties though. You might have trouble getting into some situations if Karryn is too powerful or too resistant to the prisoners' advances and miss some scenes that way (like not being able to get the enemies to pull of their counter effect after you kick them), and enemies having lower stats in general means that they'll very rarely have the endurance to keep fighting after they shoot their first load, at least until you get endgame edicts to pump them full of drugs (which makes things like the unlock for hitting 300% pleasure before having a massive compound orgasm almost impossible, since nobody can deal enough total pleasure damage before they're tapped out).

So a question to all the build gurus out there: do those changes make the slut build different? Am I correct un understanding that you now need to focus mind and dexterity instead of mind and endurance?
I haven't played since 0.6 and am waiting for more changes to get back into it but am also trying to keep tabs on what the meta is :D

(Man, this really DOES sound like I am talking about a moba!)
Figuring out the specifics will require playtesting, but it sounds like Dexterity will be more useful than before (for sluts and fighters both), and several slutty titles will be more effective than they used to be or have fewer drawbacks. Honestly though the 'meta' changes so much with every update that if you're not going to play v8.0 you really don't have to worry about it because it will be completely different by the time you jump in.

As far as I know the subjugation of the 3rd floor should also unlock the next outfit for the waitress and receptionist jobs.
Am I missing something in the progress report or are the new outfits not included in v0.8?
Probably part of the 39 new edicts that got implemented. I think the outfit upgrades are just improving clothing HP tho, not new styles. We'll probably have to wait for post-release content to add new outfits in v1.1 or 1.2.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
the game ends right now after you win the stage 3 boss ?
The new update will be released tomorrow for the higher-end patrons and a week or two for others (according to the news over at SubscribeStar, see ). There's going to be quite a bit of changes, but going to the heart of your question, you'll be able to venture into level 4 and level 3 will be subjugated once you beat its respective boss. I recommend that you wait a while after the initial update gets released as bugfixes usually follow them, if you can wait that is. Though, I'm sure there's going to be lots of people that are eagerly waiting for it to drop and are chomping at the bits for it. ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JackDaniel777

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Any build experts here who can advise me on how to make a masturbation build? Whenever I rack up enough dexterity levels for it to become viable Karryn just commits to sex instead of touching herself to completion, it feels like a bug to be honest.

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
mamaboiii I have a question for you, so I mod my energy move requirements(or try to anyway) as well as the stat growth rate and I've come across this problem a couple of times not every time though where something I change seems to permanently reduce my energy whenever karryn orgasms and I'm not sure what it is since there a gaps of a couple months where I don't tough the game or its files. have you ever run across this yourself or know what might be causing this to happen?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes