madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Combat-style sex encounter
You may check out Degrees of Lewdity, which has quite an intricate sex combat module, despite being text-based at its core, with minimalistic animated graphics. The encounters in that game are not as tactically engaging as here, but it's still fun to be able to use all limbs and orifices independently and gradually improving your skills in their use.

Jack o'Nine Tails also has a complex text-based sex encounter (one-on-one Mf only) system, but it works erratically. The game itself is quite difficult to play, a cloak-and-dagger slave trainer for very patient players. There is a bunch of other games where sex is not a static scene with verbal diarrhoea soiling a more or less decent piece of smutty artwork, but a 'simulator' with moveable parts and selectable positions/partners/intensity, but I haven't encountered anything as well-balanced and purposeful as in 'Karryn's Prison' yet.

kirk11

Apr 1, 2020
Is there any way to modify codes and make the enemies stay after finishing? both during combat and defeated scenes

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
kirk11 If the change being global is acceptable, it is very simple: open RemtairyEnemy.js, find line 2331
JavaScript:
obj.dataEjaculationStock = 1;
and change it to the desired value. It defines how many times an enemy ejaculates before they are considered [sexually] defeated. Some enemies (bosses and specific Wanted enemies) already have their "stock" increased, so this edit is going to increase it on top of that. Take care not to overdo it...unless that IS your goal.;)

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Tbh i got this mod yet I don't know how to activate the strip skill, maybe my exhibitionism has to be high enough?
Clothing state persist between battles with CC mod. So if you get stripped naked in a fight when you go back to moving around in the prison Karryn will still be naked, and will start the next fight naked. To dress back up after being stripped you need to go to a bed and select 'clean up' to remove cum from your body and dress back up.

There is an invisible step counter that counts how many tiles she has walked around while naked, at certain points she gets passives related to exhibitionism. She starts with none and loses fatigue while walking around naked, after the first one there is no penalty and you unlock to option to 'strip' at your bed. Which takes your clothes off (do it again to take off her hat and gloves). Once she gets the second passive she gains pleasure from walking around naked.

On a side note you will not get the passive while walking around. You have to get to the end of a battle or go to bed. Because that's when passives are updated/checked.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Bruh? Chilllllll
Well, when the posts literally above yours are talking about the update coming out this month people are going to question your ability to actually read the thread a little bit.

Seriously, I wouldn't blame you if it was buried a hundred pages of the thread back and difficult to find with the forum's search function, but when it's within a couple of pages of the current last post it's fucking lazy or trolling to ask a question answered that close to the end of the thread.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Will there be a bondage mechanic? For example, lets say you are fighting with enemies. After they strip you down they tie your hands (or more other places, or put handcuffs and stuff). Then, after you lose, they left you like that or when you flee away you still will stay like that. So that you have to go back to your guards (or someone special who can help/abuse you) to untie you. Meanwhile you would be stripped for the whole process.

Some stuff like that. I would like to experience such stuff in this game. Do you know any game that have similar mechanic like this one btw?

I would wish for that but it will be very unlikely.
First of all, this game struck a novel balance of creating a game that has "rape" with "consent". Its probably the first game who made this miracle work, thanks to the smart desire-system.
Getting restricted by bindings is against consent for a baseline, unless there are indicators for the reverse.

- > So based on how the game is designed, I feel like they would need to add another desire type and we might be way too far into the game development for such an implement.
But maybe we are lucky for something similiar to a dlc after full release?

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I personally would love more hardcore fetish content that can be toggled like the rimjobs for those that don't enjoy it. Very excited for the update and new job in the future. (hoping we will get a masseuse job after stripping even though it was stated stripper would be the last one.)

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Do you gain anything from max reputation from bar & reception side job?
Those two as well as the new Gloryhole sidejob all have a title with active and passive effect attached to them. IIRC it's 30 rep/notoriety. There are also the passive effects of reputation (bar income from bar rep, worker efficiency from Gloryhole rep).

There ofc also are other titles attached to those jobs, with different requirements, such as shifts worked or smth.

Reactions: hawkhunter

Elos

May 18, 2017
Can someone tell me which file .js is possible edit for upgrade the "breath" in the side job located in level 2? That side job where you work in a store and your objective is sell products

Elos

May 18, 2017
Is possible hear karryn's voice during sex, instead of background music or other music?

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Is possible hear karryn's voice during sex, instead of background music or other music?
Actually I think voicelines are one of the things coming in the next update this month, somebody correct me if I am wrong (might be thinking of other game). No idea how complete it will be or if it is just a few generic voicelines.

EDIT: Nevermind, using the search it looks like it was scrapped/put on hold for the time being. That was said in march and I didn’t see anything about it after.

Elos

May 18, 2017
Actually I think voicelines are one of the things coming in the next update this month, somebody correct me if I am wrong (might be thinking of other game). No idea how complete it will be or if it is just a few generic voicelines.

EDIT: Nevermind, using the search it looks like it was scrapped/put on hold for the time being. That was said in march and I didn’t see anything about it after.
Thank you. Do you also know the answer to my other question? "Can someone tell me which file .js is possible edit for upgrade the "breath" in the side job located in level 2? That side job where you work in a store and your objective is sell products"

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Thank you. Do you also know the answer to my other question? "Can someone tell me which file .js is possible edit for upgrade the "breath" in the side job located in level 2? That side job where you work in a store and your objective is sell products"
If you are referring to glory hole, I don’t know off hand. There is likely a js file with “Skills” in the name, maybe something like “KarrynSkill.js” but I am just guessing. If you find the file, search with ctrl + F and look for glory hole or breathe or something similar and you will probably find it but again I am just guessing so if you can’t find it wait for somebody else to answer.

Although if you are talking about the reception desk or bar job I know ccmod has an option to change the effects of breathe in those jobs, not sure if that applies to glory hole as well but worth checking.

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
I would wish for that but it will be very unlikely.
First of all, this game struck a novel balance of creating a game that has "rape" with "consent". Its probably the first game who made this miracle work, thanks to the smart desire-system.
Getting restricted by bindings is against consent for a baseline, unless there are indicators for the reverse.

- > So based on how the game is designed, I feel like they would need to add another desire type and we might be way too far into the game development for such an implement.
But maybe we are lucky for something similiar to a dlc after full release?
I know it is consent based, but maybe the developer can add such mechanic for masochism titles and points?. And just maybe, in the later stages, there could be a "self bondage" mechanic. (Like tying yourself up and masturbating and stuff)
Thou I have not find any game that have this mechanic until now. If you know any, please share it.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes