Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
A question, what's the point of the shop? I totally thought it will be possible to buy something useful(like sex toys for masturbation scenes or something :sneaky:) There is still some hope for the free items, buuut it looks more like it will be some kind of daily buff... So anyway, back to real question, Is there any sex toys in game to make masturbation more interesting?

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
OK,after decrypting you first need to copy and paste the files in the output folder into your game folder. Then you you copy the www folder from the ccmod_resources over that. It'll ask if you want to replace the files, which you need to do to have the mod work.

You only need the files inside the resources folder, the other files you were asking about are basically just a second copy / backup of files inside the mod resources. I honestly have no idea why they're included, since they aren't needed for the mod at all.
Bro, Thanks a Lot. I finally got it working. I can finally play this mod
Thanks a lot really! Appreciate it!!

Reactions: Saminthemountain

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Ok, done. How do you want me to send you my payment info? Nobody has paid me anything yet so I'm dubious of your claim of "many", then again I didn't paywall anything nor have I put up any kind of tip jar.
I think the best way to do that would be to open a subscribestar or patreon account, then link it here.

Feb 13, 2021
Bro, Thanks a Lot. I finally got it working. I can finally play this mod
Thanks a lot really! Appreciate it!!
Thanks Noah and souldead341
Even I was having trouble installing the mod but now I’m clear.

btw anyone knows how to undress Karryn voluntarily.
if we click ‘clean up’ on bed - she wears clothes if she’a naked but is there a way to undress? (How to get that passive which we need to have her sell masturbation videos).

also I saw a post a few pages back which says we need to edit some file in notepad to have some of the mod features work.
Any clue what to do ?

Reactions: noahxedge

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Thanks Noah and souldead341
btw anyone knows how to undress Karryn voluntarily.
if we click ‘clean up’ on bed - she wears clothes if she’a naked but is there a way to undress? (How to get that passive which we need to have her sell masturbation videos).
I just checked and I got "Strip" under "Clean Up".
I use the modded version from this thread, not sure if that has impact on that, but I believe it's tied to some stat, cause I didn't have that in the beginning.
It's also pretty wonky with nobody really reacting to it and depending on what you do the cltohing might be put back on, or she looks naked but counts as clothed.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I just checked and I got "Strip" under "Clean Up".
I use the modded version from this thread, not sure if that has impact on that, but I believe it's tied to some stat, cause I didn't have that in the beginning.
It's also pretty wonky with nobody really reacting to it and depending on what you do the cltohing might be put back on, or she looks naked but counts as clothed.
Which mod is that?

Dec 21, 2017
How can I make it to where she never gets wet, or make it to where her panties are never removed, or pussy desire is never enough to get fucked? Basically I want to play as her being a slut but staying a virgin without constantly suppressing pussy desire.

Nov 21, 2020
How can I make it to where she never gets wet, or make it to where her panties are never removed, or pussy desire is never enough to get fucked? Basically I want to play as her being a slut but staying a virgin without constantly suppressing pussy desire.
I may be wrong but as long as your cock desire is below a certain amount, nothing penetrative can be done to you aside from the nerds inserting a dildo, so i guess you could suppress cock desire instead? Other than that, its quite hard to keep your virginity while still being promiscuous imo, the passives will keep adding up and it gets harder and harder.

Dec 21, 2017
I may be wrong but as long as your cock desire is below a certain amount, nothing penetrative can be done to you aside from the nerds inserting a dildo, so i guess you could suppress cock desire instead? Other than that, its quite hard to keep your virginity while still being promiscuous imo, the passives will keep adding up and it gets harder and harder.
Thanks for the info, however I'd like to fix this particular problem through modifying the code directly, if anyone can help me with this.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Thanks for the info, however I'd like to fix this particular problem through modifying the code directly, if anyone can help me with this.
I'd stop those nasty bastards from putting their filthy dick in her holy place by increasing her desire requirements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 21, 2017
I'd stop those nasty bastards from putting their filthy dick in her holy place by increasing her desire requirements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much for this! Now I can have my butt slut I always wanted playing this. I'll try to learn some javascript so I can do crazy things with this game someday. Thanks again man

Reactions: mamaboiii

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Will there be a bondage mechanic? For example, lets say you are fighting with enemies. After they strip you down they tie your hands (or more other places, or put handcuffs and stuff). Then, after you lose, they left you like that or when you flee away you still will stay like that. So that you have to go back to your guards (or someone special who can help/abuse you) to untie you. Meanwhile you would be stripped for the whole process.

Some stuff like that. I would like to experience such stuff in this game. Do you know any game that have similar mechanic like this one btw?

reireireirei

Feb 21, 2019
Will there be a bondage mechanic? For example, lets say you are fighting with enemies. After they strip you down they tie your hands (or more other places, or put handcuffs and stuff). Then, after you lose, they left you like that or when you flee away you still will stay like that. So that you have to go back to your guards (or someone special who can help/abuse you) to untie you. Meanwhile you would be stripped for the whole process.

Some stuff like that. I would like to experience such stuff in this game. Do you know any game that have similar mechanic like this one btw?
good design, and this idea is better than lizardman or wolfman, let Karryn face to more complex battle but not just beat or fucked by some big guy

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Oh, I just realized it wasn't fully modded on here..it's been a while.
I believe I installed this mod, linked in the thread somewhere:
Tbh i got this mod yet I don't know how to activate the strip skill, maybe my exhibitionism has to be high enough?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes