Jun 21, 2017
how to make it long masturbate in combat?
i mean when i masturbate in the next turn i already got rape
i still want to see karryn hot pose when masturbate
they will rape karryn when karrin's desire level for sex actions is met. If you want her to masturbate longly, you have to keep her desire level the lowest possible. my tips : stay as low as you can on cock desire, they can do nothing if cock desire is low.

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Anyone have issues with the game slowing down quite a bit once you have lots of sex-related passives? It seems like the more you get, the slower turns are even if the FPS is not impacted. I assume it's probably due to increased calculations for desires and possible actions by enemies?
edit: also I tried using the option that loads battle cut-ins during startup but it hasn't really helped

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Anyone have issues with the game slowing down quite a bit once you have lots of sex-related passives? It seems like the more you get, the slower turns are even if the FPS is not impacted. I assume it's probably due to increased calculations for desires and possible actions by enemies?
edit: also I tried using the option that loads battle cut-ins during startup but it hasn't really helped
That happens to me as well, turning on the option to increase dialogue speed helped some but still happens to an extent. Maybe also try going on max performance mode if using battery. If anyone knows of something else though quote me so I can fix it as well. (Or just speeding up battles in general)

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
If you want her to masturbate longly, you have to keep her desire level the lowest possible. my tips : stay as low as you can on cock desire, they can do nothing if cock desire is low.
At start I thought that keeping low cock desire can make it possible to do whatever you want since no one could really force you into anything action cripling too... But I was wrong since rimjobs require only mouth desire to force it on karryn.

Jun 21, 2017
At start I thought that keeping low cock desire can make it possible to do whatever you want since no one could really force you into anything action cripling too... But I was wrong since rimjobs require only mouth desire to force it on karryn.
Ah MB.... I desactivated RJ it so I didn't know.

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
This is truly one of the greatest. Only negative: Long update times
It is long but it always has a large amount of content worth checking out and the devs are super consistent/communicative. From what I understand the development time is mainly based on how long it takes to draw the cgs/images, since there is only one artist and programming is relatively quick in comparison. Still it’s nice to have just one artist because the cgs all have the same style.

timitus

Jan 19, 2018
It may just be taking a while to load on your computer. Depending on your hardware and what else you have running it can take some time for a larger file to load, and it doesn't give any indication that it's loading anything. It has a popup when the file is loaded and then you can select to decrypt the files.

Also, I assume that you're using and not something else for decryption.
This is weird. When using the Decrypter supplied with the CCMod it wouldn't work but in your link there's an .4.1 version of the decrypter that will decrypt the files.

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Anyone willing to share the save folder? I tried copying my 7A save file to 7B, but it bugged in a way I can't raise enemy's pleasure anymore.

Jun 21, 2017
hi i would like to ask if there is any mod to encounter only virgin and horny mobs?
not that I am aware of. but if you want to change that and you have a little understanding on how the game script work, you can go in the game files Karryns_Prison_v.7B.p_EN\www\js\plugins here you can mod yourself the game. you need to use notepad++ and ctrl+F the things you want to change. I dont know where are the spawn chances, but there are somewhere.

I know I suck to explain things, hope you get it.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes