Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
That was faster than I expected. Maybe my sense of timing is off because the last update that I actually waited for was a side job and those take a huge amount of extra material. Or maybe my sense of time in general is just borked by plague.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I know it is consent based, but maybe the developer can add such mechanic for masochism titles and points?. And just maybe, in the later stages, there could be a "self bondage" mechanic. (Like tying yourself up and masturbating and stuff)
Thou I have not find any game that have this mechanic until now. If you know any, please share it.
I don´t know a game about tying up yourself but I have played a hand full of games with bondage content and binding.
The first one comes to my mind is this one. Its heavily or purely based on bondage. There may not even be any other sexual content but it looks like a great game in itself

(14) [RPGM] Didnapper 2 [v3.5] [DID Games] | F95zone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ill look up the other games later on.

Edit:
Here are some mentions
These 2 games have binding restrains (mostly or exclusively on defeat during battle. Single partymemebers can be captured)
- Sneak In Desperada
- AHRIMAN - THE MORAL SWORD OF ASAGI

On this one you have really well made battle restrains you fight out of and a complex on defeat struggle-fight
- Emblem Knightess Nord (also by Ahriman) and there is an episode 2 of the game too.

I barely played this one, it contains some hardcore fetishes and I couldn´t get into it. But there is bondage involved, even in the tutorial.
- Evil Goddess

Last edited:

floran

May 20, 2020
Is there any difference in scenes between playing in Secretary, warden or prisoner difficulty?

I have been playing the secretary difficulty and was wondering if there is some scenes only accesible as prisoner

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Am I reading this changelog wrong or are there no new scenes?
Werewolves, Yetis and the Boss on the 4th Floor will have new scenes. Dunno if there are others.

Edit: Well ok, no idea if the Boss will have unique Art.

Edit 2: And the defeat Scene on the 4th Floor is also new.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
May 17th 2021: Progress Report and Karryn's Prison Alpha Build 8 Release Date Announcement

So a question to all the build gurus out there: do those changes make the slut build different? Am I correct un understanding that you now need to focus mind and dexterity instead of mind and endurance?
I haven't played since 0.6 and am waiting for more changes to get back into it but am also trying to keep tabs on what the meta is :D
Real shit this read like patch notes to a fucking moba, that's dedication to your craft!.
(Man, this really DOES sound like I am talking about a moba!)

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Werewolves, Yetis and the Boss on the 4th Floor will have new scenes. Dunno if there are others.

Edit: Well ok, no idea if the Boss will have unique Art.

Edit 2: And the defeat Scene on the 4th Floor is also new.
Are there any unique scenes or situations for losing to a floor boss?
It never happened to me and you canot challenge them again, so I wonder.

DonCamillo

Oct 23, 2019
May 17th 2021: Progress Report and Karryn's Prison Alpha Build 8 Release Date Announcement

As far as I know the subjugation of the 3rd floor should also unlock the next outfit for the waitress and receptionist jobs.
Am I missing something in the progress report or are the new outfits not included in v0.8?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Seems like there won't be many new scene
Looks like I'll wait a few more version
The game has like 4 scenes in it. 99% of the content is the battle fuck system. And adding 2 new enemy types will spice that up because every enemy has their own poses they initiate.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes