Feb 13, 2021
I think there should be more first floor defeat scenes, like a doggy style position or any other position instead of the only blow job scene.

There are 2 jobs available in 1st floor - waitress and receptionist. (As opposed to 2nd and 3rd floors which only have 1 job available in them - toilet, strip club respectively)

It’s sad that when we get the same blowjob defeat scene for all 3 defeat scenes (bar, reception, riot).
It would be better if they added a doggy style fuck scene as 2 jobs defeats scenes.
Like when Karryn gets fucked on table and looses stamina/energy, they again take her to give blowjobs. Where is the logic in that, they should take her to bar side room and fuck her again right. Same prob with receptionist.
Blowjob defeat scene should only be as riot defeat scene.

Also, We have so many NPCs in the jail, it would be nice if we can have sex with them somehow.

if anyone here can reach out to Dev, please suggest these 2 points to him.

Reactions: Beats9821

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Bros, i come in a time of great need, i want to turn karryn into a huge masochist, what is the best way to do this and the best build for this? bless you all.

Reactions: Rize

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Bros, i come in a time of great need, i want to turn karryn into a huge masochist, what is the best way to do this and the best build for this? bless you all.
Probably do what I did. Take forever to complete Level 2, losing over and over, gaining a shitload of passives and perform sidejobs on Level 1 as much as possible to gain even more passives.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Complete the new version of Karryn's Prison. New edition has losing ending added for level 3 and 4 and a new letter from the Emperor. I completed the game on Prisoner Mod as a Virgin. I uploaded saves as a Virgin included below before each boss, although I lost a lot of chasty to that Lizard spawning boss on level 3. Don't know how else to get past endless horde of lizards with out dazzling them with Karryn's body.
What are all those plugins for under the 'bk save' folder?

Reactions: xellos49698

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Lose battles at every opportunity, as long as your Order is kept in check. Avoid hitting enemies. Increase butt desire in front of thugs and guards to provoke spankings. Lots of spankings. Give up a lot (50 times at least). Taunt thugs, goblins or rogues to provoke vicious attacks that will make her lose balance and fall (10 times at least). Raise mouth desire to provoke finger sticking and have her cum 5 times at least while licking inmate fingers. Do not let her Cockiness reach 100%.

Do not use pussy sex, handjob or titjob skills and concentrate on rimmings, blowjobs and anal instead.

There are 14 masochism increasing passives to collect at the moment. You will need at least 13 more maso levels than sado levels to obtain the Hardcore Masochist title.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
so we have meeting room and bar on 1st floor and toilet in 2nd floor, anything else?
Unused:
1st floor,inmate reception (good for gangbang)
2nd floor:
Classroom: teacher fetish, eshibitionism, masochism group sex
Meeting room: Gain money or favours/subsidies for the next day and increase efficiency
3rd floor:
Strip club: Exhibitionism, alcoholized sex, drug use(?) (aphrodisiac required), tips per performance with chances of gangabng
Gym: rare encounter during gangang/reduces riot
Bathroom: Shower assault (scens with anyone she's submited (in edicts)

Could be good to add more control and less chances to riot tbh

Reactions: Saminthemountain

bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
anyone managed to mod waitress job to make npcs order only 1 type of drink? When i modify preferred drink lines it just comes up as empty dialogue in game and doesn't seem like it changes the actual order

Reactions: drone4of2

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Unused:
1st floor,inmate reception (good for gangbang)
2nd floor:
Classroom: teacher fetish, eshibitionism, masochism group sex
Meeting room: Gain money or favours/subsidies for the next day and increase efficiency
3rd floor:
Strip club: Exhibitionism, alcoholized sex, drug use(?) (aphrodisiac required), tips per performance with chances of gangabng
Gym: rare encounter during gangang/reduces riot
Bathroom: Shower assault (scens with anyone she's submited (in edicts)

Could be good to add more control and less chances to riot tbh
There's also infirmary (BDSM play both ways), workshop (sex toys, body jewerly), research centre (body transforming experiments), mess hall... loads of pervertible areas.

Reactions: Rize and King_Ogre

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Does somebody have a list of passives and titles and how to obtain them? I'm really stumped about some of the passives......

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes