Apr 1, 2018
well thanks for an answer at all, any alternatives at all?
besides waiting for a determined soul to tackle the table or making one yourself, I'm afraid not, at least for live alterations. there's save editors as you mentioned or altering the game files to tailor the adventure as you see fit, installing CCmod help a lot, easing the alteration processus (the base code can be a bit messy and overwhelming for people that aren't well versed in the art of coding) and adding some features like a basic pregnancy system, all features can be activated at will.

Apr 1, 2018
Is there any kind of cg set or intention to produce one.
Some users talked about extracting the CG and pile the layers on photoshop, but I don't think that someone already did the whole CG set, there's a lot of variations. if someone is determined, it will take a lot of time.

zelkova25

Mar 13, 2020
I have a problem with the game, this message appears when I finish the receptionist job there was an exception unexpected exception of the program (0xe0000008) in the application at the location 0x00007ffa9da14b89. could you tell me how to solve it

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Some users talked about extracting the CG and pile the layers on photoshop, but I don't think that someone already did the whole CG set, there's a lot of variations. if someone is determined, it will take a lot of time.
a few pages back someone did it

Sep 12, 2018
Mega
v8.k

• Multiple adjustments made to the Waitress side job, specifically of note: People more likely to fall asleep once drunk, and people will wait a bit before asking to be flashed again.
  • Fixed slimes not getting a blowjob during their sex CG.
  • Fixed a bug where orgasming while masturbating in battle by fingering ass counted as a toy orgasm.
Did you post the weekly report or did I miss it?

kaninchen

Aug 17, 2017
Mod has been updated for v8 on dev branch. Refer to commit history to check hotfix version. As of this post: 8j.

Saves should be compatible and there are no special update instructions. Remember to read the readme.

The version of Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter included with your project won't work for anyone using OpenJDK. You might want to update it or link to the latest release in your readme.

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Where do i have to look in the .js files to edit the selected dormant side? i want to play in secretary with masochistic star but its only for prisoner mode

Reactions: Rize

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
How much is control loss rising when you didn't pass the time limit? 1 further unrest every day or is it capped eventually?

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes