theidolgod

Jan 13, 2018
Is edited or how you made Karryn full exhibicionist?
i edit it here
nude and lose panties RemtairyKarryn.js search //Post Battle.
//this.restoreClothingDurability();
//if(!this._lostPanties) this.putOnPanties();
;
wake up naked RemtairyPrison.js search // Advance Next Day.

add // like this //actor.putOnPanties();
//actor.passiveWakeUp_losePantiesEffect();
//actor.restoreClothingDurability();

Last edited:
Reactions: King_Ogre

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Mod has been updated for v8 on dev branch. Refer to commit history to check hotfix version. As of this post: 8j.

Saves should be compatible and there are no special update instructions. Remember to read the readme.

DO we need to copy paste the 2 highlighted folders in ccmod_resources/www folder?

1622005890218.png

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Good day

i am trying to install the preg mod and i get the following error when i try to decrypt the files (as per the instructions)

does anyone have advice on how to procede

1622011704195.png

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
You've selected the wrong folder. Go 1 level deeper
I tried to do everything as instructed too. But i don´t get the option to load the game into the decrypter. I have every recent version of Java, the game and the mod. But the decrypter just doesn´t load the files for the decryption. What is the problem here?

If someone would be so kind to help, i would appreciate it cause i really want to try the mod. Thx

KtDXXd5

Aug 25, 2019
What is the exact way to get the invasion for the glory hole? I think I read it happens if you leave the toilet while there are still spent dicks in one or both holes, but that doesn't seem to work.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I am assuming the name for guards and prisoners are random and not remembered(Except for the stats). For example, The Guard/Prisoner who was the first to do something to Karryn will never come back and comment again and try to more new stuff.

Now Just saying:
This made me think of the Nemesis system in Shadow of War Middle Earth games were few Orcs will generate depending on your gameplay and change and give a personal touch for the experience. Can anything like that be added in this game?
What I was hopping that there could be more Named and Regular occurring Guards and Prisoners with specific personality for more fun.
Like the Guards side of the Office always say the same thing and not comment like some things have progressed. Maybe that's what I am looking for, the game does record the stats. but no one else comments on the change in Karryn. Or this will be added later on as the game is still in progress.

I have only just reached Level 3, The gameplay is very good. This gameplay could be worked upon and become a regular feature in all future games. The gameplay was good enough that I actually played the game with not cheats and still had fun.

And can anyone point me towards a direction for the plans of this game, where the game is headed. Asking because I enjoyed it.
It will be fun to find out that everyone was in on it the whole Time and everything was planned to trap Karryn, it will be funny as an alternate ending.:KEK:

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i subjugated level 3 in previous version and im using that save in version 8 .
and i got this comment here when im using my save file in version 8.
and Unlike level one and two , theres nothing much i can do after subjugated level 3 .

Untitled.jpg

Dron888888

Mar 14, 2018
Hey anyone else got this bug? I'm stuck at the room before the lv2 boss. When two slimes are sexing Karryn, the one doing the blowjob will get stuck in an infinite cumming loop, so im just stuck there until she loses all energy. Playing v0.8.k without mod. Lv 2 bug.PNG

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes