• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Currently I am trying to subjugate level 2 and my MC can only do petting, handjob and looking at cock while fighting by herself while does other stuff when is forced by the enemies. Can anyone tell me how to make her do those "other" stuffs by herself under the sex skills?

Jun 13, 2017
Is there a way to disable autosave? It's confusing to find the latest save whenever I'm looking at it
Play on Secretary mode?

That said, what's the optimal build for pure combat? Strength looks underwhelming and countering looks essential considering the endless hordes of enemies and limited action economy. Or it's even a pure combat build possible? I realized after clearing up to LV3 that the enemy scaling was far too fast to be countered conventionally and after losing a game as testing I got the so-very-helpful cat telling me that the game is purposefully telling you white lies about its "balance" of stats, so I guess you need to optimize a single stat and nuke everything as fast as possible.

I understand it may be weird to approach such a game "uh, I want to clear it with as little sex as possible" but some people are weird like that.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Play on Secretary mode?

That said, what's the optimal build for pure combat? Strength looks underwhelming and countering looks essential considering the endless hordes of enemies and limited action economy. Or it's even a pure combat build possible? I realized after clearing up to LV3 that the enemy scaling was far too fast to be countered conventionally and after losing a game as testing I got the so-very-helpful cat telling me that the game is purposefully telling you white lies about its "balance" of stats, so I guess you need to optimize a single stat and nuke everything as fast as possible.

I understand it may be weird to approach such a game "uh, I want to clear it with as little sex as possible" but some people are weird like that.
I haven't played this yet sadly I have download this before with the old versions but didn't play it because I thought there was no more updates also I know you can disable the autosaves in the www folder but completely forgot how to do that
I did played it like for 1h just to see the game tho by the way Is there a pregnancy in game without the mod?

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Play on Secretary mode?

Yeah pure Builds are still possible. Just cleared Level 4 on Prisoner Mode. And it was actually balanced, Stat Wise. Screenshot (2).png

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah pure Builds are still possible. Just cleared Level 4 on Prisoner Mode. And it was actually balanced, Stat Wise.
Thank ye!
Can I dare to ask what's the overall plan you followed for a smooth sailing? Lv3 mauled me badly.
Keeping low all the sensitivities/desire seems a given, but I'm kind at a loss about how to fully manage the upgrades. I see you let corruption run wild, I guess there aren't real negatives about that (the in-game tutorial refers to "no-negatives bar in game overs", but good fucking luck trusting it now).

Reactions: Back

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Like i mentioned when you download the Game the folder structure looks like this:

Karryns_Prison_v.8.k_EN <---Dont select this folder!
|
Karryn's Prison v.8 EN <---Select this folder!
|
nw.exe

But anyways heres the Game preinstalled with CCMod
I had an issue (not sure if was the savedata or the modded game) but I can't interact sexually with monster type enemies (has no effect on her as if the scene doesn't exist. Anybody has the same issue?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thank ye!
Can I dare to ask what's the overall plan you followed for a smooth sailing? Lv3 mauled me badly.
Keeping low all the sensitivities/desire seems a given, but I'm kind at a loss about how to fully manage the upgrades. I see you let corruption run wild, I guess there aren't real negatives about that (the in-game tutorial refers to "no-negatives bar in game overs", but good fucking luck trusting it now).
Yeah Corruption isn't a Problem currently at all. Just get rid of it with not paying Nerds ASAP and it is a none concern. For the rest, well I just take my time. I don't rush floors, so I have time to buy a lot of Edicts and Level Up. Just a matter of making sure, that you manage your Order at a low Level good. When it comes to the 3rd Floor, only fight in the first 3 rooms. The only real difficult one, is the second one, so fight there first. Focus down Rogues first, since they are the most dangerous on with instant cc stuff. Make sure you have stuff like Skewer and co, to kill multiple enemies at once.

Reactions: RandomServant77

SE75

May 26, 2021
so i made sex poses guide (for v0.8):

1) Blowjob Kneeling
How to start: Use BJ Skill
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Cowgirl Karryn
How to start: Use Vaginal Skill
3) Cowgirl Lizzard
How to start: Target of Lizzard Skill
4) Cowgirl Reverse
How to start: Use Anal Skill or target of Anal Skill
5) Defeated Guard
How to start: Lose battle to Guards
6) Defeated Level 1
How to start: Lose battle on First floor
7) Defeated Level 2
How to start: Lose battle on Second floor
8) Defeated Level 3
How to start: Lose battle on Third floor
9) Defeated Level 4
How to start: Lose battle on Fourth floor
10) Footjob
How to start: Use FJ Skill or target of FJ Skill
11) Goblin Cunnilingus
How to start: Target of Goblin Skill
12) Guard Gangbang
How to start: Target of Guard Skill
13) Handjob
How to start: Use HJ Skill or target of HJ Skill
14) Kick Counter
How to start: Use Kick Skill & target of Counter Skill
15) Mastrubate on Couch
How to start: Use Couch
16) Mastrubate in Battle
How to start: Trigger mastrubation desire
17) Orc Paizuri
How to start: Target of Orc Skill
18) Paizuri Laying
How to start: Target of Titfuck Skill
19) Receptionist
How to start: Mini-game
20) Rimming
How to start: Use Rimming Skill or target of Rimming Skill
21) Slime Piledriver
How to start: Target of Slime Skill
22) Thug Gangbang
How to start: Target of Thug Skill
23) Toilet (Gloryhole)
24) Waitress
25) Werewolf Doggy
How to start: Target of Werewolf Skill
26) Yeti Carry
How to start: Target of Yeti Skill
27) Yeti Paizuri
How to start: Target of Yeti Skill

1.How to get this scene?
2>)Do you have a save

Jun 13, 2017
The only real difficult one, is the second one, so fight there first. Focus down Rogues first, since they are the most dangerous on with instant cc stuff. Make sure you have stuff like Skewer and co, to kill multiple enemies at once.
Yes, the second room was quite a killer. Thank you!

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
in level 3 defeated scene (chaied) there is bug that enemy on thir own wont start titjob if there is blowjob and wont start blowjob if there is titjob present, tried it few times and this was conclusion, can somebody test this more? (it can be forced if Karryn use skill while blowjob or titjob is activly playing by enemy)

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
when you play as a receptionist, is bj the only scene u got or is the more u will be doing to the visitors? sorry for my english

floran

May 20, 2020
when you play as a receptionist, is bj the only scene u got or is the more u will be doing to the visitors? sorry for my english
So far you get:
Visitors: handjob, kissing, tit fondling and blowjob
Goblins: touching, anal, vaginal and oral

Hopefully in a future there is more scenes, receptionist is my favorite job in the game. My suggestion is that they would include the female visitors too

Reactions: Roseyurilife

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
in level 3 defeated scene (chaied) there is bug that enemy on thir own wont start titjob if there is blowjob and wont start blowjob if there is titjob present, tried it few times and this was conclusion, can somebody test this more? (it can be forced if Karryn use skill while blowjob or titjob is activly playing by enemy)
That's not a bug, that's intended behavior.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Probably going to jinx the fuck out us buuuuuuuuut, do you guys think the 0.8l update will be the last one? Getting antsy as hell waiting to download this version.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Okay... Could someone please tell me where to put the saves. I got my saves from v.6c version in the "www" folder and tried to paste it in the same folder as the current version. But it doesn't read my saves. I would like to know if I should just forget about my old saves and start from scratch.

EmperorSly

Feb 14, 2020
Is there any way to mod the game to remove barriers without actually beating a level?

I'm trying to mod so I can do just the defeat scenes; so far I've managed to trigger defeat instantly in a regular battle, fix order at 20 (and 999 turns until unrest), and set level 4 to anarchy and levels 1-3 to rioting with 100% chance to riot. Therefore there's enemies on all 4 levels and fighting one will result in an instant loss; the trouble is that I can't actually get to the other levels.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes