• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

fp5kaioken

Mar 6, 2020
OK real question here, im new to this modding stuff so what program do I use to mod this game? Ive use the easy online save editor but what else do you use?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Can you put all the related passives together if that's not too much trouble?
I don't know that there's a programmatic way to do that. I could upload the .csv files along with the .rtf files and you can sort and filter them as you like. For my own use, I save the .csv as an Excel file and use it as a checklist, with conditional formatting to highlight the things I'm aiming for.

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
OK real question here, im new to this modding stuff so what program do I use to mod this game? Ive use the easy online save editor but what else do you use?
easiest way is to decrypt the game and edit it in rpgmaker + for any advanced scripting any proper script editor or even just notepad but script editors highlight the syntax etc.
The save editor is not modding but cheating^^

hahacaker

Feb 8, 2020
I had some question here, how to transfer my save data from old version to latest version? i played version 7i and i transfer my save data by "copy" and not functioning.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
how i do the 14) Kick Counter ??? with more details pls help :)
Don't have your halberd (lose a fight, and you will be without it for a day. There's also a title that allows you to fight without your halberd), and you will have to fight with kicks instead. Kick someone capable of countering while also having a wet pussy and having enough pussy desire to initiate vaginal sex.

Reactions: ioakim00

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Probably going to jinx the fuck out us buuuuuuuuut, do you guys think the 0.8l update will be the last one? Getting antsy as hell waiting to download this version.
Still applicable. v6 stopped at "n.2"(?), v7 went up to "B.p", new floor means more stuff to break .

Jokes aside - nope, too early to call it.

How do i get the counter sex skill?
If you mean "trigger the Kick Counter sex position":

1. Fight unarmed (no weapon; there is a title that enables this when equipped, IIRC you get it after being disarmed several times...or you could get defeated, Karryn loses the halberd for the rest of that day);
2. Perform a kick attack on a Thug/Orc/Yeti(?)/Guard [only the smoking one] whilst:
2.1. Karryn is Wet;
2.2. Kick target is erect (blushing avatar, not to be confused with Horny status);
2.3. Meeting desire requirements for vaginal sex (for obvious reasons);

Even then, the proc chance is far from 100%, although several [hidden] conditions influence it as well: Thug Stress Relief edict increases it, Weaken The Thugs decreases it, target being horny/angry increases it, having higher STR/AGI/DEX than the target decreases it, etc.).

And if you meant the Light Kick skill (same requirements to initiate sex, just deals less damage than normal kicks), then that one comes from a passive you obtain after getting kick-countered enough (11) times.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
2. Perform a kick attack on a Thug/Orc/Yeti(?)/Guard [only the smoking one] whilst:
Yeti's do indeed support it, as do lizardmen. Also you need to meet clothing requirements as in a certain level of undress.

Easiest way is to have a powerful mind stat, and supress cock desire while you are stripped naked, then release cock desire once you are naked and wet then attack someone to proc the counter.

raikon45

Oct 23, 2017
hey. im having problem with my save file. it works on v8j. but the new v8k my autosave wont work. is there any solution for this?

fozard

May 12, 2017
I had some question here, how to transfer my save data from old version to latest version? i played version 7i and i transfer my save data by "copy" and not functioning.
thats what i did too, and also with most rpgm games and it always work, i just copy the save folder and paste it to the "save" folder in the new version

Do the save files from v0.7 work on this?
put like 8 hours on the game
yes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
"I got the so-very-helpful cat telling me that the game is purposefully telling you white lies about its "balance" of stats, so I guess you need to optimize a single stat and nuke everything as fast as possible."

Tell me. What exactly is it saying? I want to know.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I haven't played this game in ages. Last time I play was only reaching level 2. I do have a couple of questions hoping people can answer. 1. is there sex scenes with the first floor boss? 2. I know it's asking much but is there an option of which race you can have sex with? 3. is it possible to use old save files or I have to start a new one? thank you for people who can answer

TK201299

May 20, 2020
I posted this query before but as I got no response I am posting it again:

Currently I am trying to subjugate level 2 and my MC can only do petting, handjob and looking at cock voluntarily while fighting while does other stuff when is forced by the enemies. Can anyone tell me how to make her do those "other" stuffs voluntarily under the sex skills (without modding)?

I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes