Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Just curious, is there a record we're keeping for "most orgasms in a single battle victory" ?
I have finally gotten this game to operate the way I want. That's the real victory!
13by13.jpg

Jul 17, 2020
o
Just like HappyGoomba done before for version 7B.p heres a list of all passives and titles for v0.8.k
I've tried to mimic HappyGoomba's style because i liked it and done it just for practice reason.
Huge thanks to HappyGoomba for his work in 7B.p
oh shit... I've been looking for this...thanks

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
"I got the so-very-helpful cat telling me that the game is purposefully telling you white lies about its "balance" of stats, so I guess you need to optimize a single stat and nuke everything as fast as possible."

Tell me. What exactly is it saying? I want to know.
The rock paper scissors nature of the combat system is a trap. Playing rock paper scissors every time causes you to level up all 3 stats at the same time instead of focusing on just 1. That is what it is referring to.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v8.m

• Altered the Level 4 sex CGs a little bit.
  • Added a small change to graphics that might improve performance for some.
  • 3 additional Rimjob related Passives are now obtainable.
  • Buffed werewolves a little bit.
  • Slightly lowered pleasure damage from being spanked.
  • Goblins in the Receptionist side job have a higher chance of going for vaginal sex or cunninlingus.
  • Slime's stamina regen icon no longer appears during Defeat battles.
  • Fixed monsterous type inmates' faces overlapping with other inmates' faces during Defeat battles.
  • Fixed a bug where Karryn is being fucked by slime in the slime CG and a different slime is able to join in.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I was trying to give Karryn a pergonaut belly for the sake of practice and shit.
Karryn_pregnant_fooling_around.png Karryn_pregnant_fooling_around.png Karryn_pregnant_fooling_around.png Karryn_pregnant_fooling_around.png
While I'm planning to work on Karryn's Prison in the future(art stuff, maybe modding, if I get to coding), I'm not going to promise anything, because teh personal reasons.

Edit.
Made a few changes, experimenting with colors in attempt to make belly look more... Ugh, natural? To fit better or whatever.

Edit 2.
Still trying to get better coloring.

Edit 3.
Karryn is a bad mom :HideThePain:

Last edited:

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
I`ve got a couple of questions
Is it possible to fight enemies and actually win when you have a high slut level and a lot off passives? Because usually they just ude 2-3 ero attacks and boom, here i go watching the cg's for 15 minutes.
And is there a way to do more damage with your h attacks? Because enemies take 14-16 ero damage when they do the action by themselves, but when Karryn does it, its only 4-6.
Also, is there a way to be always the first one to act/to make enemies not engage in sexual acts and/or attack Karryn through game files? Kinda want to be more dominant than what the game offers me tbh.
Thanks in advance

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I`ve got a couple of questions
Is it possible to fight enemies and actually win when you have a high slut level and a lot off passives? Because usually they just ude 2-3 ero attacks and boom, here i go watching the cg's for 15 minutes.
And is there a way to do more damage with your h attacks? Because enemies take 14-16 ero damage when they do the action by themselves, but when Karryn does it, its only 4-6.
Also, is there a way to be always the first one to act/to make enemies not engage in sexual acts and/or attack Karryn through game files? Kinda want to be more dominant than what the game offers me tbh.
Thanks in advance
Winning via sexual attacks requires a good stamina and energy, willpower to restore energy doesn't hurt. That the path I'm on right now, and I haven't lost a single battle this playthrough. Unfortunately, it is still taking me a while for each fight, and I don't have much control over what happens. I put everything I could into manufacturing a super high energy score. What I did not account for is that Dexterity has a strong effect on inflicting pleasure damage and agility determines the speed of your attacks, and presumably turn order. If you want to not just "survive until they wear themselves out" but actually take them down sex-ninja style, than you're going to want to balance in dexterity and agility. Sex attacks also do more damage as they increase in their own levels. Practice makes perfect.

I am still unclear on what effect charm has. I presume that it either makes them want to do sex attacks instead of regular attacks, makes them take pleasure damage faster, or both.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I was trying to give Karryn a pergonaut belly for the sake of practice and shit.
View attachment 1216196
While I'm planning to work on Karryn's Prison in the future(art stuff, maybe modding, if I get to coding), I'm not going to promise anything, because teh personal reasons.
Wow, that's amazing! There's already a pregnancy mod (that has many other features as well, it's on the front page), I'm sure you could get into contact with them to provide CGs, and learn more about how the game operates "under the hood" as well :)

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
View attachment 1216196
Looks superb, I would gladly help, but my skills atm are rusted af, keep the ggod work and maybe get in contact with the CCmod devs if you want to get them in the mod though :unsure:

Reactions: Daioh

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Is anyone working on the CC mod for the game anymore?
You should check their gitgud linked on the front page, on the left of the page there's a section titled "Activity," just below "Project Overview." While I was (albeit impatiently) waiting for the 0.7B release, I checked there just to make sure they were still active. As of 55 minutes ago, they are still actively working :)

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
Winning via sexual attacks requires a good stamina and energy, willpower to restore energy doesn't hurt. That the path I'm on right now, and I haven't lost a single battle this playthrough. Unfortunately, it is still taking me a while for each fight, and I don't have much control over what happens. I put everything I could into manufacturing a super high energy score. What I did not account for is that Dexterity has a strong effect on inflicting pleasure damage and agility determines the speed of your attacks, and presumably turn order. If you want to not just "survive until they wear themselves out" but actually take them down sex-ninja style, than you're going to want to balance in dexterity and agility. Sex attacks also do more damage as they increase in their own levels. Practice makes perfect.

I am still unclear on what effect charm has. I presume that it either makes them want to do sex attacks instead of regular attacks, makes them take pleasure damage faster, or both.
Oh, that's a shame. I was putting everything into strength. Oh well, thanks for the answer.
Do you know how to make enemies not attack you/use only one attack using the game files though?

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Oh, that's a shame. I was putting everything into strength. Oh well, thanks for the answer.
Do you know how to make enemies not attack you/use only one attack using the game files though?
Ok... first thing is BACK UP ALL FILES YOU EDIT, AS WELL AS YOUR SAVES.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean seriously, I don't even use Notepad++ as is recommended by others, just Notepad.

And just as a disclaimer, there may be far easier ways to do this. But this is what I've done since nerds were introduced, and I've never had an issue. Aside from getting too confident, editing something I don't understand, and then I have to undo my changes. I hope this helps!

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes