Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I have a doubt
Are there any rewards for playing on hard difficulty?
Let me explain: in the hard difficulty there are exclusive scenes that cannot be seen or unlocked in the easy and normal difficulties or it does not matter what difficulty you play? at the end of the day you can unlock the same content in scenes no matter the difficulty
That's my doubt
There is no difference in terms of scenes. It is only harder.

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
I hope they'll add more werewolves and yetis related phrases during H scenes. Right now they seem kinda shallow, with Karryn not even paying any attention to getting fucked by a dog person's dick and yeti being warm and everything.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I hope they'll add more werewolves and yetis related phrases during H scenes. Right now they seem kinda shallow, with Karryn not even paying any attention to getting fucked by a dog person's dick and yeti being warm and everything.
Agreed, and the yeti made me want older CGs adjusted lmao Karryn can titfuck/suck him. Why not others? If we can multi-skill him, please let us do it to others lmao

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
Is there a way to disable autosave? It's confusing to find the latest save whenever I'm looking at it
Don't know if someone answered already, it's in the cheat menu. Weird place for it to be, but what can you do. "K*N*MI code" at the bottom.

bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
thanks I went about it a bit diffrently and changed the npc prefferred drink to only 1 type for all the npcs by simply removing everything else than vodka, seems to be working so far

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I kinda pissed there are no auto or skip systems that make it whole more easy to grind some sexual skill.

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
where can i get editc: "Train Anti-Goblin Squads" and "Train Guards Againts Rogues" or they are not jet present in game?

potdpriest

Jan 5, 2018
is the only way to have sex to lose??
Enemies can start sex acts once your desire meters have built up to certain levels. Hover over them to see. And once it happens enough you'll get passives to allow you to initiate them yourself within a battle.

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
Does anyone have the data in Japanese? plase
go to RemtairyDebugModeTest in js plug in
then change:

const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageEN;
//const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageJP;

to

const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageJP;
//const KARRYN_PRISON_LANGUAGE = RemLanguageJP;

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
Hi, is there a way for me to get h skills without losing a fight or lose as little as possible? I want to make my warden a sadistic dom ty

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes