MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
Ok... first thing is BACK UP ALL FILES YOU EDIT, AS WELL AS YOUR SAVES.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean seriously, I don't even use Notepad++ as is recommended by others, just Notepad.

And just as a disclaimer, there may be far easier ways to do this. But this is what I've done since nerds were introduced, and I've never had an issue. Aside from getting too confident, editing something I don't understand, and then I have to undo my changes. I hope this helps!
Whoa, now that's detailed. Thank you, i'll try it the moment i'll have a chance to!
Also, im with you on the footjob. That's some good taste you have.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Whoa, now that's detailed. Thank you, i'll try it the moment i'll have a chance to!
Also, im with you on the footjob. That's some good taste you have.
Yeah that's what spurred me on to adjusting tidbits of the game to my liking lmao Another fun thing to do is to edit the dialogue, if you've seen it all. Remlines.json in www/data/. I changed it to making Karryn much more timid, much lewder text as she becomes more depraved. Remtairy writes great dialogue but some are ehhh like "Welcome to my pussy" is kind of awkward.

Reactions: Beats9821

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I am still unclear on what effect charm has. I presume that it either makes them want to do sex attacks instead of regular attacks, makes them take pleasure damage faster, or both.
It adds to the enemies passive pleasure gain. Watch their pleasure meters, at the end of every turn, they gain a little pleasure. The higher your charm, the more they gain. If you mod a huge charm score, they'll all cum at the end of the first turn.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
what did you edit ?
enemytroops js, you can edit how many enemies and which enemies are in defeated battles or appear in normal battles
btw this battle took 2 hour or so, i made karryn surrended and did other things while the game played.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I was trying to give Karryn a pergonaut belly for the sake of practice and shit.
View attachment 1216196
While I'm planning to work on Karryn's Prison in the future(art stuff, maybe modding, if I get to coding), I'm not going to promise anything, because teh personal reasons.
If you come up with something you want to share let me know.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Does Karryn's dialog when having certain type of sex changes depending on her slut level or her passives with that specific sex?

Jul 1, 2017
anyone managed to mod waitress job to make npcs order only 1 type of drink? When i modify preferred drink lines it just comes up as empty dialogue in game and doesn't seem like it changes the actual order
I don't know if you figured it out, but for other people that might want this:
  1. Go to www\js\plugins and open RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js in Notepad or w/e
  2. Search for the line target._bar_orderedDrink = orderingDrinkArray[Math.randomInt(orderingDrinkArray.length)];
  3. Change orderingDrinkArray[Math.randomInt(orderingDrinkArray.length)] to the number that matches the alcohol you want (tequila = 13, overproof rum = 15, whiskey = 20, etc. listed at the top of the file as the ALCOHOL_TYPE_ variables)
Everyone orders whiskey in my game right now, but you now actually need to manage the table cleaning because you can run out of cups if you're not careful. There's probably another line in this that you can fiddle around with to give yourself unlimited cups, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Last edited:

ZeroSamaX1160

May 25, 2020
I have a doubt
Are there any rewards for playing on hard difficulty?
Let me explain: in the hard difficulty there are exclusive scenes that cannot be seen or unlocked in the easy and normal difficulties or it does not matter what difficulty you play? at the end of the day you can unlock the same content in scenes no matter the difficulty
That's my doubt

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes