Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everybody.
Is there a way to make prisoners talk all the time or more often ?. I put in the parameters "talkative" but I do not understand, they do not speak or little. Thanks.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Don't scare him man.
He doesn't like the mod cuz he can't separate fantasy from reality and hates the responsibility that comes with children.
and most people, included the dev, never want to see karryn pregnant. i like the cc mod, but had to mod the pregnant js to make it impossible for karryn to get pregnant.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I have a doubt
Are there any rewards for playing on hard difficulty?
Let me explain: in the hard difficulty there are exclusive scenes that cannot be seen or unlocked in the easy and normal difficulties or it does not matter what difficulty you play? at the end of the day you can unlock the same content in scenes no matter the difficulty
That's my doubt
You can unlock a Title "Author of a succes story"

That give you a bonus point in control (+1) subsidies (+25) strenght and dexterity (+7%) and talk resist (+20%)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
You can unlock a Title "Author of a succes story"

That give you a bonus point in control (+1) subsidies (+25) strenght and dexterity (+7%) and talk resist (+20%)
Can you achieve it at this point? Thought it was still unavailable
According to the info found in thread, it's not yet implemented.
"136","Author of a Success Story (not implemented)","Proof of a warden who beat the game on Prisoner Mode with A Disappointment equipped all game. (Level Reset)
Passive: Control +1 Max Subsidies +25
Equip Effects: Strength +7% Dexterity +7% Talk Resist +20%","Unknown"

Reactions: unspecialkay
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes