shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I was trying to give Karryn a pergonaut belly for the sake of practice and shit.
View attachment 1216196 View attachment 1217611 View attachment 1217648 View attachment 1217654
While I'm planning to work on Karryn's Prison in the future(art stuff, maybe modding, if I get to coding), I'm not going to promise anything, because teh personal reasons.

Edit.
Made a few changes, experimenting with colors in attempt to make belly look more... Ugh, natural? To fit better or whatever.

Edit 2.
Still trying to get better coloring.

Edit 3.
Karryn is a bad mom :HideThePain:
Bruh that is awesome work! I'd gladly send all my current money your way for that (which is.. converting into USD.. hm.. about 3 dollars? :KEK:

Jokes aside, it is indeed a nice work and it just sparked some hopes for it to be a thing in the future (I know, not gonna hype or anything, but hey we can dream a little bit, alright?) Cheers, dude

fozard

May 12, 2017
and most people, included the dev, never want to see karryn pregnant. i like the cc mod, but had to mod the pregnant js to make it impossible for karryn to get pregnant.
is that just an assumption or the dev already stated that there will be no pregnancy ? looking at his previous game melty quest the mc can get pregnant all the time

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
is that just an assumption or the dev already stated that there will be no pregnancy ? looking at his previous game melty quest the mc can get pregnant all the time
Yes, Dev said multiple times already, that there are no plans for pregnancy content.

Reactions: fozard

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
It adds to the enemies passive pleasure gain. Watch their pleasure meters, at the end of every turn, they gain a little pleasure. The higher your charm, the more they gain. If you mod a huge charm score, they'll all cum at the end of the first turn.
Ah, good to know! Suddenly, it seems like there ought to be a "monster" in D&D that has an "orgasmic gaze" supernatural ability.
and most people, included the dev, never want to see karryn pregnant. i like the cc mod, but had to mod the pregnant js to make it impossible for karryn to get pregnant.
It's a mod mod world. I think, given the nature of the in-battle images used, it would just be a massive amount of additional artwork. As it is, the CCMod mostly just talks about her being pregnant. Sounds like an overlay was added for her out-of-combat status display, but nothing shows in battles. I suspect if the dev were going to add pregnancy, he'd want to add the images, and he's not prepared to do a whole other set of alternate images or overlays for every pose.

What is the best way to start this as a new player and which way is the easiest to play in terms of the combat :)
The nature of this game is that there are many ways to play it. If you actually want to win through normal combat, you'll want to focus on only using two of her three attack options. I'd recommend Slashing and Piercing. Ultimately, the "best way" to start is probably by experimenting to see what happens with different play-styles.

0tris

Nov 14, 2018
What is the best way to start this as a new player and which way is the easiest to play in terms of the combat :)
Probably the easiest is to go for a low slut agi build, in combat keep desires low and use your blue attacks + cautious stance in rotation.
Learn cautious stance and healing thoughts early on, right after the first few edicts to lower expenses and some income.
At least for me this proved to be the easiest run so far, works on prisoner mode.
Keep in mind though, I didn't start with a completely fresh save but I don't think it'd be much harder with that either.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Well now i have a question too, how do you have foes use moves like hand/blow/titjob in fight, i wanted in the profile to have the first time of these acts for Tonkin the first floor boss but that lazy fuck don't do anything except grabbing boobs and cumming on body or floor.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Nurse at infirmary would be the perfect side job, you could either do your job properly and heal inmates or just "nurse" them with sex

Reactions: annam

White

Feb 22, 2017
I think I fucked up my run. My Karryn takes liks 50% pleasure damage in a single hit and I can hardly endure all the waves in a battle in level 3.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes