symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone know what are the conditions for the Cock Stare to change its effect from "negativity" to "positivity"?

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
is there a way to play just like a slut because im thinking you have to use dexterity and sexual attacks, while keeping your desires high

Reactions: Daioh

lmaojd

Sep 16, 2018
Well then, I hope lmaojd would just hurry up and download it so that we can all get the new bugfix version released sooner! :p
i already did tho
its just havent really played it
i dunno whether the save is importable from each bugfix
and im playing amayui rn

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I kind of like this game for some unknown reason, probably because of the minigames implemented to have 'extra' h-scenes in the game.

I wonder why most of h-game's female breasts are so huge these days, though I think I understand its either; "bigger boobs = more confident", more attractive, to avoid being dragged into the [insert country name here]'s legal age art court or something and sued

Perhaps it's because of the 'upgrades' as edicts that can be bought, and stimulates the player to max them out as much as possible

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
ok gonna need specifics so i can play that properly
High mind for high energy (correct me on this one), you probably gonna need endurance as well. As for others, I recommend getting energy regen+stamina regen so you will last longer

There's also a passive that will regen your energy after the enemy climaxed at certain location. Here's my current stat, took aron, the level 3 boss with full slutty route and my energy only down to half by the time aron got tired from climaxing

1622325432245.png

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
High mind for high energy (correct me on this one), you probably gonna need endurance as well. As for others, I recommend getting energy regen+stamina regen so you will last longer

There's also a passive that will regen your energy after the enemy climaxed at certain location. Here's my current stat, took aron, the level 3 boss with full slutty route and my energy only down to half by the time aron got tired from climaxing

View attachment 1220329
damn so first 2 edicts will be endurance and mind but will i need to keep suppressing my desires or keep them up?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
damn so first 2 edicts will be endurance and mind but will i need to keep suppressing my desires or keep them up?
With full on slut or pure slut route, you will eventually get tonnes of passives that will outperforms any desire suppressing mental skills.Depends on how you want karryn wanna be, either the leading role; faster to make them climax. Or passive role; by having pleasure stance, you will climax faster.

keep saving money for one of the shopping edicts to regen the energy. I kind of lazy to do active battle scene, so what I did is often cast flaunt > cock stare > kiss > pet cock or whatever to let them get the position they really wanted, this will make them climax faster than the one you picked wrongly perhaps. In the end you don't even have to suppress your desire, keep them up.

There's also a "give up" and "surrender", I kind of forgot how I got them, I think I got "give up" from working as waitress, letting her accept drinks, while "surrender", I think get from kept using "give up"

1622329838774.png

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
With full on slut or pure slut route, you will eventually get tonnes of passives that will outperforms any desire suppressing mental skills.Depends on how you want karryn wanna be, either the leading role; faster to make them climax. Or passive role; by having pleasure stance, you will climax faster.

keep saving money for one of the shopping edicts to regen the energy. I kind of lazy to do active battle scene, so what I did is often cast flaunt > cock stare > kiss > pet cock or whatever to let them get the position they really wanted, this will make them climax faster than the one you picked wrongly perhaps. In the end you don't even have to suppress your desire, keep them up.

There's also a "give up" and "surrender", I kind of forgot how I got them, I think I got "give up" from working as waitress, letting her accept drinks, while "surrender", I think get from kept using "give up"

View attachment 1220407
ok how do you get flaunt?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
ok how do you get flaunt?
Good question :unsure:. As far as I can remember, I got it along the route of being full on slut route after I got tired of being the lewd hating woman. Try to do a sub-thread search "flaunt", hopefully you'll find it. This skill wasn't everything though, "give up" is the one that speeds up the men leading the position faster. It will drain all your stamina

Here's what it does
1622331125337.png

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes