WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Nurse or masseuse would be awesome. Sex ed teacher for the classroom would be cool too since you already have edicts to unlock that.
Also the gym option would be useful too, that could be used to increase your stats once you got warden max lvl and cannot raise any other stat, kinda training for extra strg, dex or even endurance and mind letting the inmates to molest karry

Reactions: annam

theprodigy

Jan 7, 2018
Whenever I get the "Orgasms are just the opening fire" passive my max energy is set to 1 permanently, any fix? I tried sleeping/clearing floors nothing seems to work. I'm on 8.k

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
With full on slut or pure slut route, you will eventually get tonnes of passives that will outperforms any desire suppressing mental skills.Depends on how you want karryn wanna be, either the leading role; faster to make them climax. Or passive role; by having pleasure stance, you will climax faster.

keep saving money for one of the shopping edicts to regen the energy. I kind of lazy to do active battle scene, so what I did is often cast flaunt > cock stare > kiss > pet cock or whatever to let them get the position they really wanted, this will make them climax faster than the one you picked wrongly perhaps. In the end you don't even have to suppress your desire, keep them up.

There's also a "give up" and "surrender", I kind of forgot how I got them, I think I got "give up" from working as waitress, letting her accept drinks, while "surrender", I think get from kept using "give up"

View attachment 1220407
just a quick thing, how do i attack after i suppress my desires since i want to subdue them sexually not physically

0tris

Nov 14, 2018
How do you avoid getting sadism passives? is it even possible?
Handjob, Titjob, Footjob and Vaginal Sex are what you'll have to avoid, maintain high enough cock desire so ppl dont come on the floor. (you'll get a sadism level around 20 I think and some more after that)
Never let your cockiness reach 100% and don't subdue prisoners using attack skills.
It's not impossible but it's certainly not easy - don't bother unless you are trying to get the masochism passives I'd say.
Nerds will initiate Footjob simply based on Cock desire and normal Prisoners will do Handjobs the same way, you'll need the 2 ring edicts to raise the desire needed for either I'm pretty sure or you will eventually pick up a sadist level from there.

Karayanga

May 28, 2021
Looking to start up a game on 0.8.n, and am wondering what the best way to approach a slut/masochist playthrough is, in terms of getting started early on. I toyed around a little with 0.8.k earlier, but otherwise haven't done anything with 0.8 yet.

Are there any tips / recommendations on how to start out such a playthrough is? Maybe in terms of starting sensitivity/desire choices, priority edicts and attribute focuses, how to deal with early encounters (e.g. to avoid Sadism-oriented passives), how to approach the first ten-or-so days / Level 1, etc.?

Will likely be running this on Warden mode, for whatever's that worth. (I get that it isn't Prisoner, so this isn't really about how to play "the best way" and more about "what do I need to focus on to get the gameplay I want to get?")

Back

Aug 3, 2017
1 day without update
or another one is coming?
we'll get another update only when you download this current version
Well then, I hope lmaojd would just hurry up and download it so that we can all get the new bugfix version released sooner! :p
i already did tho
Karryn's Prison [v0.8.n]
Thanks lmaojd for helping to get the new bugfix version released! You're awesome! :D Next time, you shouldn't wait a day to download. (That way it would've been released a day sooner.) BUT we appreciate all all your efforts! Everyone, make sure to thank lmaojd okay?! Oh and just fyi, Rem said the following last night over at Discord...
v.8.n is now available! Unless a major bug gets reported, this will most likely be the final version for v8.
Alrighty you guys, thanks and stay awesome! Have fun! Cheers! ;):cool:

• Haha
Reactions: TerracottaPizza

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Handjob, Titjob, Footjob and Vaginal Sex are what you'll have to avoid, maintain high enough cock desire so ppl dont come on the floor. (you'll get a sadism level around 20 I think and some more after that)
Never let your cockiness reach 100% and don't subdue prisoners using attack skills.
It's not impossible but it's certainly not easy - don't bother unless you are trying to get the masochism passives I'd say.
Nerds will initiate Footjob simply based on Cock desire and normal Prisoners will do Handjobs the same way, you'll need the 2 ring edicts to raise the desire needed for either I'm pretty sure or you will eventually pick up a sadist level from there.
When you say high enough cock desire, is that just for bukkake stuff? I didn't realize you needed to up your cock desire for that

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
just a quick thing, how do i attack after i suppress my desires since i want to subdue them sexually not physically
You mean sexually 'attack' them with sexual skills/moves right?

To use those you got to have a minimum desire for each sexual attacks, you can hover your mouse to those love shaped 5 desire bars to see their specific information when you can initiate the sexual attack on your enemies. You only can however do a single target sexual attack, and they often take more sexual damage more than the others. But, I don't think you could keep your desires to a minimum level at all time while doing sexual stuffs either.

Not sure what the others would say on that one

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
Looking to start up a game on 0.8.n, and am wondering what the best way to approach a slut/masochist playthrough is, in terms of getting started early on. I toyed around a little with 0.8.k earlier, but otherwise haven't done anything with 0.8 yet.

Are there any tips / recommendations on how to start out such a playthrough is? Maybe in terms of starting sensitivity/desire choices, priority edicts and attribute focuses, how to deal with early encounters (e.g. to avoid Sadism-oriented passives), how to approach the first ten-or-so days / Level 1, etc.?

Will likely be running this on Warden mode, for whatever's that worth. (I get that it isn't Prisoner, so this isn't really about how to play "the best way" and more about "what do I need to focus on to get the gameplay I want to get?")
In spanish, use The traductor: lo mejor es entrar en modo secretaria, para poder usar los trucos, yo uso los trucos desde el primero hasta el que no te deja esquivar, trata de obtener un beneficio que te permita obtener más orden, y obtén el beneficio que le permite aumentar el deseo del culo, ve al bar ya que en ese lugar se pueden encontrar los prisioneros más fuertes, al principio es un poco difícil ya que no tienes manera de provocarlos, si no tienes el edicto que te permite usar la habilidad de aumentar la probabilidad de esquivar vete, duerme, obtén los edic points, y vuelve, si obtienes el pasivo para poder provocarlos abusa de ese, te permitirá que los reclusos se enojen y te ataquen, tras MUCHOS días obtendrás los pasivos necesarios para quedar incapacitado, aprovéchate de eso, uno de los primeros pasivos masoquistas que obtendrán será el de red Spank Marks, si te sigues rindiendo continuamente obtendrás cómo otros 3 o 4 pasivos masoquistas, en mi experiencia se que esto no es perfecto, y ni siquiera yo seguí todos estos pasos, por ese error, obtuve un pasivo sádico, pero lo logré, aunque cabe aclarar que todavía estoy en el piso 2, tratando de obtener el pasivo human urinal, pero con todo y eso karryn es una gran masoquista, eso considerando que no modifique el juego,es difícil al inicio, pero si que es posible.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020

Una cosa más, trata de obtener el pasivo que te permite rendirte de una pelea, te salvará de los footjobs

Sep 12, 2018
Version N is out.

Honestly the guys that say pregnancy is unrealistic in a hentai game is either a real hater of that content or is just smoking some shit. Even the previous H game created by this developer had quickie preggo fantasy bullshit, and we even have mythical creatures in this game with all sorts of nonsensical stuff like goblins. That unrealistic argument logic doesn't hold any water whatsoever to anyone who isn't befuddled by their own malice or insecurity. This H game has an option to avoid seeing rimjob and hairy pussies so I don't see why they can't do it for the preggo content, and we even have a modder making that kind of stuff. Just incorporate it so we can have more content, if optional to some, to like the H game more so than we already do.
They just don't want to do it plus people that keep asking might make them even more reluctant to do so.
I mean this game could have multiple after story type stuff/dlc but we will never know if it was going to be in there if they chose to do so.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
> Unless a major bug gets reported, this will most likely be the final version for v8.
:karrynSleeping:

meanwhile, the v8 nw.exe ghost exe still lurks, yeah...thanks rem.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
They just don't want to do it plus people that keep asking might make them even more reluctant to do so.
I mean this game could have multiple after story type stuff/dlc but we will never know if it was going to be in there if they chose to do so.
I can say I hate pregnancy to be added because it was simply same like scat but it was more worse because you either get rid that baby like in melty quest or make some room for the child. I rather have stripper scene or prostitution scene and make pure slut than vicious sleazy woman but well if they want to make room and make some incest scene, I Can say yes for it.

To put simply it was rather wasteful To early access game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saminthemountain
Jan 8, 2020
when are we getting the strip club
The strip club is getting added in v0.9, right? So I would assume several months from now since the "final version" of v0.8 just came out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this game could have multiple after story type stuff
That's honestly what I've been wondering about today... If v1.0 is going to have post game content after the ending with an NPC that sends you to new game+ when you want to(like Disgaea), or if it's gonna be added in later(like Meltys Quest). Or if it's just NG+ with different endings/epilogues.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes