Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
is there a way to cheat funds in this game? because it takes forever to get money
the same goes for edict points
i just wanna get everything then slut karryn out

Last edited:

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
My Guide to editing your save for Karryn's Prison.

What you need to have beforehand:

At least 1 Edict Point.

Step 1:

Go to ->

View attachment 496215

To change Order...

View attachment 496216

To change Edict Points...

View attachment 496217

Once you're done applying the numbers, go to the bottom of the page and before anything, press EDIT to ensure your decision is saved. Then, download the save file.

Step 2:

Go into the game.

The new Order points will be automatically applied.

Now for the Edict Points:

You will have to use up that 1 edict point that I previously mentioned before you can receive the rest. However, you will notice that even though the edict points have changed to the number you wanted, you can't use them. Don't worry. Just close the menu, then walk outside of your office and come back inside. You will then be able to use your new Edict Points properly.
Did exacly as you said but i can't change the edict points
it always goe back to 3
help

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Handjob, Titjob, Footjob and Vaginal Sex are what you'll have to avoid, maintain high enough cock desire so ppl dont come on the floor. (you'll get a sadism level around 20 I think and some more after that)
Never let your cockiness reach 100% and don't subdue prisoners using attack skills.
It's not impossible but it's certainly not easy - don't bother unless you are trying to get the masochism passives I'd say.
Nerds will initiate Footjob simply based on Cock desire and normal Prisoners will do Handjobs the same way, you'll need the 2 ring edicts to raise the desire needed for either I'm pretty sure or you will eventually pick up a sadist level from there.
And what about the opposite? What do I have to avoid in order to get the Sadism Titles?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Tired Noir That post is from 2019, some parts are probably broken different by now. What is it that you want, specifically? Be given more edict points at the start of a new day?

White

Feb 22, 2017
People who keep asking for pregnancy don't understand the sheer amount of redraw and coding it would require, every single scene would need to be redone to check Karryn's status. It's a massive amount of work and the devs aren't willing their time in it, they said it again and again and yet people keep asking about it like mindless zombies.

0tris

Nov 14, 2018
And what about the opposite? What do I have to avoid in order to get the Sadism Titles?
There are sadism levels to be had from physically subduing prisoners. (and using cock kick x amount of times, which you will get along the way)
Then there are sadism levels from hand/foot/titjob and vaginal sex.
Just avoid doing butt stuff (so you don't get spanked) and mouth so rogues/guards won't initiate rimjobs.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Just in case the 0.8.n version hasnt been posted yet (as the thread is still in the M version) here it is

v8.n

• Made adjustments to the CG for Level 4 Defeat.
  • Fixed the penalty to Control from bankruptcy not being displayed on the main screen.
  • Fixed a bug in the Waitress side job when one of the bar goers is telling a joke and then for whatever reason is no longer in the bar and other bar goers attempt to listen to a joke that is no longer being told. The greatest joke in the world is the one not being told.
  • Hopefully fixed a bug where enemies still act right before being subdued.
  • Removed the red screen flash effect that can happen while moving around on the map.
  • Minor typos corrected.

this should be, according to Rem, the last update to the 0.8 version, unless a big bug is found

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Yet again Im here. I will say my request once more time so maybe some of you guys can deliver it to the developer or someone idk, as i can not.
I hope there will be a bondage mechanic where inmates (during the battle) try to bind Karryn. If she were to defeat them, she would still be tied. So she needs to get help from someone she knows. And those people maybe (or not) get advantage of Karryn during this process. If she is defeated (and enemies are nerds or are into it), enemies would tie her up and let her stay like that after they are done with her.
And yet again, maybe Karryn finds a handcuff (or rope) either from the inmates or from the guards, and tries self bondage stuff in his room to experience some maschosistic masturbation or stuff. You can think what are the possibilities after this point i guess :D.

Am I being too specific here? I really like this game. And I still believe that there should be this kind of mechanic in it as well.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
(snip) bondage mechanic
There's something very similar to that already in the game with the first sublevel. It's just not a mechanic in active battles.
(I haven't seen it myself in my playthroughs but I know others have. Defeat scene L3, iirc.) That's probably the closest the game is going to get to what you're aiming to see.

Apr 1, 2018
It isn't a mod "yet"
Just made some BBC for Karryn to enjoy.
I might actually spend a lot of time on this, and release something someday.
Maybe you can find an arrangement with drchainchair2 and add your artwork to CCmod ( I remember that he's searching people with good ideas and willing to participate), that would open some opportunities, like Karryn becoming a QoS and open some passives and edicts for this feature (edicts similar to "favor the strong" but with black men, QoS tattoos and jewellery, passives that debuff Karryn when confronted to BBCs, etc...).

Of course, not trying to impose any fetishes to anyone, this could be disabled like all CCmod features on multiple stages (like disabled/random black guys might appears/full-on QoS content).

All of that are suggestions, I'm not trying to impose anything to Drchainchair2 or yourself, you two are way more proficient than me in your respective trades (my programming skills are barely spurting PLC code and my drawing skills are, at best, resizing a picture or drawing childish penises on paint) and the proposition of merging your eventual mod to CCmod is for practicality reasons: some people would love to experiment a game run with exhib, CCmod balances and BBCs lurking at every corner of the map :)

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
I'm just gonna go on a limb and guess the REAL reason why people here are bitching over the inclusion of an official Pregnancy Mechanic is cuz they're either too fucking lazy or legitimately don't have the mental capacity to just install the mod, despite all the given instructions.

FYI I love the preggo stuff the mod adds, but if it's not what the dev wants then I'll just leave it at that. That's literally what the mod is for, especially if the devs are okay with it existing as just an optional mod.

Mods: the Power of PC Gaming™

Apr 1, 2018
You pregnancy people are worse than the NTR vs Anti-NTR people that shit up threads for games. Just let it go holy shit.
I agree.
The worst part is, there's already a mod for preg content and other things, with all the added features are customizable and can be disabled at leisure, everyone could be happy and stop bothering with their sterile debate.
For my part, I'm not a fan of preg content for this specific game, so I run CCmod without it, so can do the anti-preg (or run the game vanilla)
As for the pro-preg, but disappointed with the barebones preg content of CCmod, I'm sure there's people among you with the necessary skills to help drchainchair2 to develop this feature. As he already mentioned before, all help to expand CCmod is welcome.

So please, stop bickering and feed each other troll, this stupid conflict is tiring for everyone.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes