annam

Apr 13, 2017
If people want pregnancy in the game, just install the super handy mod, people are already creating art which can be incorporated. Attacking people because your specific fetish isn't in it won't help anything or anyone.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Gosh, what's up with the battle of the pregnancies going on for pages?

I personally okay with or without either, no complaint since I can't really support the dev directly, so I take what's baked into it. I gotta say the game is also not any typical rpgm based h-games, where almost every text had to wait for user input to proceed,and once lost/rape scene occurred, tonnes of texts over there felt like reading a novel.

I personally kind of bored and don't prefer that kind of stuffs anymore

Reactions: Ntr is life
Sep 12, 2018
Succumbing to the requests, or being infuriated by the requests, is a sign in a lack of mental discipline. In the internet where trolls and con artists run amok, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Although I doubt that is the case with Remtairy, they seem to be quite professional in maintaining a standard, but I'm not in their supporter circle to know if the cows are giving input outside their station. Regardless, they have proven before to have done preggo content, so it's not like people are asking for an unidentified fetish that would make the creators uncomfortable, it's not something you can't expect, rather it's something people want to encourage to see more of, as shown with the preggo mod. Whatever decision the developers make is always going to be the final say, as it should be, and the support and voice of the fans should always be shown, but not always heard, as is all that needs to be said of it. Trying to argue this away is as pointless as trying to request the developers over their tastes.

Anyone that expresses disapproval over this highly subjective matter is merely showing their own subjectivity on the matter, which is fine we're free to root and hate on whatever fetish we want to in forums. I've always been a to each their own kind of person, but then again I can fap to a lot of shit without crying like a lil bitch so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I dont care if its there or not but the developers clearly have what fetishes will be in the game planned out and don't want a repeat of what happened to their previous project.
You know feature creep which a lot of games on this site suffer from.
Some games here adapt so much stuff that they take forever to come out and when they do they are a random mess of events.
However Karryn's Prison is almost done with Level 5, the boss, the defeat scene and the stripper job left.
I can understand why people feel like pregnancy should be in the game.
Especially because Sach the artist has had all his previous works including Melty Quest with incest, NTR and pregnancy art.
However that's different this time so I don't see why people are going crazy over it.

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I dont care if its there or not but the developers clearly have what fetishes will be in the game planned out and don't want a repeat of what happened to their previous project.
You know feature creep which a lot of games on this site suffer from.
Some games here adapt so much stuff that they take forever to come out and when they do they are a random mess of events.
However Karryn's Prison is almost done with Level 5, the boss, the defeat science and the stripper job left.
I can understand why people feel like pregnancy should be in the game.
Especially because Sach the artist has had all his previous works including Melty Quest with incest, NTR and pregnancy art.
However that's different this time so I don't see why people are going crazy over it.
Oh ye of little faith. You're vastly overestimating the difficulty of adding a system comparable to a passive in this H game. It's funny you would mention their last games like Melty quest since that H game didn't even introduce the fetish in a complicated manner. It's not a fetish that can consume the title, there's plenty of H games creators like Circle GYU that show you how simple it is to be a one and done system, and indeed any fetish can be done that way. It's not like Karryn's Prison doesn't also have that I.E. the mini games (Granted those are slightly more complex than GYU's quickie faps). That being said, I'm sure the developer is old and mature enough to make decisions himself, and you shouldn't need to worry about peer pressure influencing him, he'll do what he wants, and beggars gonna beg. Then this goes into "I don't want them to do something I don't like" category, and at that point people who say that are just being petty haters. If they can't play nice with others, so be it, but they're no different than the people that beg, just bitching instead about the local homeless population lol

Back

Aug 3, 2017
At Shirobine, I fear you've misinterpreted what Wiseman_Crimson said. It doesn't appear to me that he said anything about wanting to get a preggo system into the game in an official manner at all. But rather he acknowledges and understands why some people want it in the vanilla game since the team has had prior experience with it. It seems, if anything, he's agreeing what you said, and that it would be difficult especially since the game has progressed so far. He even parroted back what the dev said about feature creep after all. You're both speaking from the same playbook, my dudes. ;] Stay awesome you guys.

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
At Shirobine, I fear you've misinterpreted what Wiseman_Crimson said. It doesn't appear to me that he said anything about wanting to get a preggo system into the game in an official manner at all. But rather he acknowledges and understands why some people want it in the vanilla game since the team has had prior experience with it. It seems, if anything, he's agreeing what you said, and that it would be difficult especially since the game has progressed so far. He even parroted back what the dev said about feature creep after all. You're both speaking from the same playbook, my dudes. ;] Stay awesome you guys.
Which is why I said he's overestimating the difficulty of adding it. My last statements were more of a statement of the reception people give to the situation, not to him directly.

Sep 12, 2018
Ahhh ok I see (y)

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Though it is interesting to have preggo in it, but when it's already far down in the dev route, its just adding a lot more delays and costs to update the whole game mechanics, this is afterall a 2d based game where almost everything had to redone, while 3d, you could just set few parameters up even after the game's complete and there you have it.

fozard

May 12, 2017
wow didnt realize the talk about pregnancy still continue, anyway,

since i haven't follow the game in a long time, i wanna ask, is it worth doing the bartender or receptionist job over and over again looking for a new sex position ? or are they the same since the introduction of the jobs ?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
wow didnt realize the talk about pregnancy still continue, anyway,

since i haven't follow the game in a long time, i wanna ask, is it worth doing the bartender or receptionist job over and over again looking for a new sex position ? or are they the same since the introduction of the jobs ?
practically their are useful to get a extra income or passives/tittles, the most important IMO is the glory hole job

Reactions: fozard

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
I'm just gonna go on a limb and guess the REAL reason why people here are bitching over the inclusion of an official Pregnancy Mechanic is cuz they're either too fucking lazy or legitimately don't have the mental capacity to just install the mod, despite all the given instructions.
You're definately out on a limb. The mod is easy to install once a person reads the instructions and the ccMod is well done. It's just that official support for pregnancy is still better. That way, the ccMod can build on top of the official feature and makes the game better.

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
Honestly the guys that say pregnancy is unrealistic in a hentai game is either a real hater of that content or is just smoking some shit. Even the previous H game created by this developer had quickie preggo fantasy bullshit, and we even have mythical creatures in this game with all sorts of nonsensical stuff like goblins. That unrealistic argument logic doesn't hold any water whatsoever to anyone who isn't befuddled by their own malice or insecurity. This H game has an option to avoid seeing rimjob and hairy pussies so I don't see why they can't do it for the preggo content, and we even have a modder making that kind of stuff. Just incorporate it so we can have more content, if optional to some, to like the H game more so than we already do.
You speak wise words. Pregnancy is doable in this game, but alas, the developers has spoken otherwise for now. Hopefully, Rem and Sach will eventually realize that there is a massive fan support for pregnancy, ignore anti-pregnancy detractors, and give the people what they want. Or not. It's up to them, and personally, I'm fine with what they have. I am just grateful to ccMod devs for helping us fans through this.

srx47

May 8, 2018
Dear God!
I hope that all those who asked before and will ask in future about "Kick Counter" skill would die a horrible death.

P.S. Kick counter skill is only avalible to aroused mobs (Guards, Thugs, Orcs, Lizards and Yeti).
But can only initiate by player with wet status and filled cock&vaginal desire using any type of kick.

Last edited:

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Tryna do a slut playthrough while keeping control of the prison is going to be difficult, it might as well be impossible

Karayanga

May 28, 2021
anyone know how to get Kick counter skill?
To elaborate a bit on srx47's reply:

In order to trigger the "Counterattack Sex" scene, you need (1) Sufficiently high Cock and Pussy desires to have vaginal sex, (2) Able to use kicks (e.g. fighting unarmed), (3) A target who is both aroused, and who comes from specific types of enemies (which were listed above).

Once you have triggered the scene enough times (I think it's roughly 11-12 total times), you will gain the Light Kick skill, which you can use to trigger the scene even when armed with the halberd without risking causing the target more than minimal damage in the event you hit them.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes